Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [icedom] oof raffle [r12 page 22]
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 21 22
[quote name="Sciencer" date="2020-07-16 08:40:39" ] @Khoonsu One of the 1t dragons you've send me is lvl 1, i just wanted to check if it was on purpose or if you'd like chance to train it first? [/quote] oops sorry i'll train it first!
Sciencer wrote on 2020-07-16 08:40:39:
@Khoonsu

One of the 1t dragons you've send me is lvl 1, i just wanted to check if it was on purpose or if you'd like chance to train it first?

oops sorry i'll train it first!
wvpshadow.png
@jbapple

On tuesday I sent x4 dragons (total of 32 level with x3 breed bonus) but I can't find my name on the master sheet.

This link on the master sheet takes you to a spreadsheet for ice's Gala 2020 - so I'm not sure if I'm looking in the right place for this OOF or not.
@jbapple

On tuesday I sent x4 dragons (total of 32 level with x3 breed bonus) but I can't find my name on the master sheet.

This link on the master sheet takes you to a spreadsheet for ice's Gala 2020 - so I'm not sure if I'm looking in the right place for this OOF or not.
wZG5vCf.png0uFXXRL.pnguZHLDnb.png
@Mizzararty good catch on the thread link to mastersheet still directing people at the gala sheet!

(we reuse the same base code from push to push and don't always manage to notice if a link is old and needs replacing due to so many links). sorry again for not having found that error earlier in the week!

I've updated that link on the forum thread but it's also here

I see 4 dragons with bonuses on sender stats for you but please let me know if you had sent in other dragons before tuesday so your count should be higher.
@Mizzararty good catch on the thread link to mastersheet still directing people at the gala sheet!

(we reuse the same base code from push to push and don't always manage to notice if a link is old and needs replacing due to so many links). sorry again for not having found that error earlier in the week!

I've updated that link on the forum thread but it's also here

I see 4 dragons with bonuses on sender stats for you but please let me know if you had sent in other dragons before tuesday so your count should be higher.
@jbapple

Ahh I see it now thanks :)

No just those four. The Wind V Plague battle cleaned me out. They were from a couple of mistimed nest :P

Good luck for the rest of the week!
@jbapple

Ahh I see it now thanks :)

No just those four. The Wind V Plague battle cleaned me out. They were from a couple of mistimed nest :P

Good luck for the rest of the week!
wZG5vCf.png0uFXXRL.pnguZHLDnb.png
Bump. I keep having trouble finding this thread!

Thank you to Thoracosaurus for taking my dragons at the last second! I remember you from the Gala fossil game years ago! That was so much fun.
Bump. I keep having trouble finding this thread!

Thank you to Thoracosaurus for taking my dragons at the last second! I remember you from the Gala fossil game years ago! That was so much fun.
xxxxxxxxxx 0Srkgnv.gif NkoiOuv.gif Gwrjw2w.gif JQCpKiY.gif
hi I'm online to buy for treasure or gems! (also in coli so might be a bit slow at times)
hi I'm online to buy for treasure or gems! (also in coli so might be a bit slow at times)
Just posting so I can easily find this thread~
Just posting so I can easily find this thread~
@BlackStarfire

Just wanted to check if you send me lvl 1 dragons on purpose or if you'd like a chance to train them first?
@BlackStarfire

Just wanted to check if you send me lvl 1 dragons on purpose or if you'd like a chance to train them first?
21402.png - Fae | They/Them

Hatchery
OvXXMvX.png
@Sciencer
Thank you for checking. Normally yes I would train them up but I just don't have the time this time.
@Sciencer
Thank you for checking. Normally yes I would train them up but I just don't have the time this time.
[center][emoji=ice rune size=1] Ice bump! I'm online and ready to take your dragons! [emoji=ice rune size=1][/center]
Ice bump! I'm online and ready to take your dragons!
2mYW1Zy.png f43p0NH.png BBb7vdA.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 21 22