Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [icedom] oof raffle [r12 page 22]
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22
@jbapple - I sent in 9 dragons yesterday for a total of 63 levels, but I don't see myself on the master sheet.
@jbapple - I sent in 9 dragons yesterday for a total of 63 levels, but I don't see myself on the master sheet.
art of a yellow winged cat standing on a book, linking to the thread the badge was froma fake item ribbon with trans and rainbow flag colors linking to a thread with more ribbons/art of a traveling Light flight Spiral dragon linking to the artist
I'm online for another few hours! Send over all your dragons, be it for gems or treasure, through PAs or CRs! Come get your shiny treasures and gems and come explore the Long Lost City with us all!

screeee give me your remaining dragons xD
I'm online for another few hours! Send over all your dragons, be it for gems or treasure, through PAs or CRs! Come get your shiny treasures and gems and come explore the Long Lost City with us all!

screeee give me your remaining dragons xD
bump
bump
yX29oug.png
@MotherofBeardies good morning! I went back through my AH history and didn't seem to have received any dragons from you on the 13th. (although I suppose time could be fake and your yesterday could have been dragons sent on the 12th, I just stopped looking past the start of the 13th). Could you look at your records and let me know which receiver you sent to? and I could track down the missing dragons?(On mastersheet right now I have you logged as having sent 10 to thoracosaurus and 10 to lantian) Thanks for noticing the issue and bringing it to our attention! [quote name="MotherOfBeardies" date="2020-07-14 19:21:12" ] @/jbapple - I sent in 9 dragons yesterday for a total of 63 levels, but I don't see myself on the master sheet. [/quote]
@MotherofBeardies good morning! I went back through my AH history and didn't seem to have received any dragons from you on the 13th. (although I suppose time could be fake and your yesterday could have been dragons sent on the 12th, I just stopped looking past the start of the 13th).

Could you look at your records and let me know which receiver you sent to? and I could track down the missing dragons?(On mastersheet right now I have you logged as having sent 10 to thoracosaurus and 10 to lantian)

Thanks for noticing the issue and bringing it to our attention!
MotherOfBeardies wrote on 2020-07-14 19:21:12:
@/jbapple - I sent in 9 dragons yesterday for a total of 63 levels, but I don't see myself on the master sheet.
@jbapple - That’s it, thank you! They just didn’t show up on the spreadsheet until now.
@jbapple - That’s it, thank you! They just didn’t show up on the spreadsheet until now.
art of a yellow winged cat standing on a book, linking to the thread the badge was froma fake item ribbon with trans and rainbow flag colors linking to a thread with more ribbons/art of a traveling Light flight Spiral dragon linking to the artist
@MotherofBeardies that's good to know, sorry about any delay in their appearance!
@MotherofBeardies that's good to know, sorry about any delay in their appearance!
I'm here for anything and everything! Treasure, gems, CRs, PAs? I do them all! Floods are also appreciated!

Edit: Still here! 1 dragon? 10 dragons? 25 dragons? 50+ dragons? 100+ dragons? I can handle it all!
I'm here for anything and everything! Treasure, gems, CRs, PAs? I do them all! Floods are also appreciated!

Edit: Still here! 1 dragon? 10 dragons? 25 dragons? 50+ dragons? 100+ dragons? I can handle it all!
@Fenneckyy

Canclled you PA's, the price for level 7 is 11500. Also one of the ones you sent was level 1.
@Fenneckyy

Canclled you PA's, the price for level 7 is 11500. Also one of the ones you sent was level 1.
21402.png - Fae | They/Them

Hatchery
OvXXMvX.png
@Sciencer Super sorry about that! Im tired and messed up the prices, my fodder is all over the place;;; Very sorry about the mix up!
@Sciencer Super sorry about that! Im tired and messed up the prices, my fodder is all over the place;;; Very sorry about the mix up!
hi I'm here for the next couple of hours, receiving via pa only for treasure or gems!
hi I'm here for the next couple of hours, receiving via pa only for treasure or gems!
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22