Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [icedom] oof raffle [r12 page 22]
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
I'll be sending out round 11 prizes in the morning but a micro-round to deal with last 4 prizes if you'd rather opt out of receiving any that's fine just let me know in the thread. [center][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/324637325319733249/731652373281374238/july_2020_divider_1.png[/img][/center] [b]ROUND #12[/b] How the prizes will be distributed: When your name comes up [b]you will have 24 hours to respond[/b]. [b]Important:[/b] If you get the first slot, list your first pick prize, if you get second slot, pick your first and then second prize in order of preference, third slot, first, second, and third prize in order of preference, and so on and so forth! [b] Please try to use pack names as it makes prize assignment easier[/b] Prizes will be distributed from each round after every person on the list has marked down what they want. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2873015/1#post_43637977][b]Prizes start here[/b][/url] [br][br] [list=1] [*]@Nyanta [*]@Jacket [*]@Yomz [*]@Raevus (no response to last round ping) [/list] Preferences must be posted to this thread within 24 hours of this post. If you post your preferences and change them before the cut-off time, please delete your post with your old preferences and make a new post with your updated ones! Spectator Pings go here: @Chrysanthos @desertbloomer @Fireblight @blossombranch @blackberrymerry @Amayai @starwraith @FantasyGirlRai @Marcii08 @Ragsy last pulled at 1342 FR on 8/7/2020 )Sign Up to be on Spectator list via [url=https://goo.gl/forms/Ss7TEWIi13i2Z7DK2][b]this form[/b][/url] Feel free to pm me to be removed from the Spectator list. [center][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/324637325319733249/731652373281374238/july_2020_divider_1.png[/img]
I'll be sending out round 11 prizes in the morning but a micro-round to deal with last 4 prizes if you'd rather opt out of receiving any that's fine just let me know in the thread.
july_2020_divider_1.png

ROUND #12

How the prizes will be distributed:

When your name comes up you will have 24 hours to respond.

Important: If you get the first slot, list your first pick prize, if you get second slot, pick your first and then second prize in order of preference, third slot, first, second, and third prize in order of preference, and so on and so forth! Please try to use pack names as it makes prize assignment easier

Prizes will be distributed from each round after every person on the list has marked down what they want.

Prizes start here

1. @Nyanta
  2. @Jacket
  3. @Yomz
  4. @Raevus (no response to last round ping)

Preferences must be posted to this thread within 24 hours of this post. If you post your preferences and change them before the cut-off time, please delete your post with your old preferences and make a new post with your updated ones!

Spectator Pings go here: @Chrysanthos @desertbloomer @Fireblight @blossombranch @blackberrymerry @Amayai @starwraith @FantasyGirlRai @Marcii08 @Ragsy last pulled at 1342 FR on 8/7/2020 )Sign Up to be on Spectator list via this form

Feel free to pm me to be removed from the Spectator list.

july_2020_divider_1.png
note: I confirmed everyone was oof when I started drawing this raffle, jacket changed flights to ice sometime in the interim and is therefore eligible.
note: I confirmed everyone was oof when I started drawing this raffle, jacket changed flights to ice sometime in the interim and is therefore eligible.
1. Fiendish Elephant
2. You’re More Scared of the Box than it is of You
3. A Pack of Perys

Thank you so much!
1. Fiendish Elephant
3. A Pack of Perys

Thank you so much!
63451969.png Halloween 2020 dragons for sale! 64521720.png Shady Veilspuns for sale!
Oh nice!
  1. A Pack of Perys

Thank you!
Oh nice!
  1. A Pack of Perys

Thank you!
Oh! Thanks for this ^v^ I guess I'll end up with whatever is left?
Oh! Thanks for this ^v^ I guess I'll end up with whatever is left?
0qQyl09.png
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22