Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Account wide giveaway (CLOSED - pending)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15
I didn't spend as much time here as I'd have liked to. Frankly, I don't know if I ever will. Regardless, there's plenty people here that seem to appreciate these things. Dragons, skins, chests, festive items, all going to waste in the hands of someone who will never be able to fully appreciate them. I am, ironically, a dragon sitting on a treasure hoard. So, whether I'll be continuing here or not, I need to get rid of some stuff. Fairly [i]valuable[/i] stuff. I'll post the most important things below, though I also have holiday chests, holiday currency, and plenty of michelaneous items, so do feel free to ask if that stuff interests you in any way! [u][b]Any rules? Some. : [/b][/u] 1. You can express interests in any number of items, after some time I'll simpy run a RNG and the lucky number gets it. Easy as pie. (the cake is a lie) 2. "Sign me up for everything" is sadly not allowed, I'm making it hard to get everything simply so I don't have to run a RNG or the whole userbase. Still, if you can somehow type the name of every item here I'll be sure to give you my personal congratulations and possibly an applications for a writer firm. 3. I prefer to give to those who need. Please do not ask for items you already have. Now, I'm not going to E-stalk you to figure out every little nuance of your lair's contents (though I'm sure some people would be very interested in that type of data), I'm simply calling on some decency here. 4. I will [b]not [/b] be bribed. Is a simple thank you appreciated? Of course, love it! Heck, a small funny sketch or a bad knock-knock joke always goes well with me. But I do not want any "Hey, I'll give you X if you give me that Ice sprite that's obviously winking seductively at only me." in my private messages. I find it goes against the nature of fair gifting, and I don't want to get on Santa's naughty list. Aside from that, it's all free game! [b]The following items are generally from 2013- 2017, with rare exceptions.[/b] [u]Food: [/u] [img]https://i.imgur.com/mpfeehQ.png[/img] [u]Apparel: [/u] [img]https://i.imgur.com/TpVJCDc.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/Lm1csn4.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/J00M2bo.png[/img] [u]Familiars: [/u] [img]https://i.imgur.com/EjQWYS5.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/CTe090r.png[/img] [u]Skins: [/u] [img]https://i.imgur.com/r2GhnR3.png[/img] [u]Speciality:[/u] [img]https://i.imgur.com/7fc2VIA.png[/img] [s]This is going to get so messy. [/s]
I didn't spend as much time here as I'd have liked to. Frankly, I don't know if I ever will.
Regardless, there's plenty people here that seem to appreciate these things. Dragons, skins, chests, festive items, all going to waste in the hands of someone who will never be able to fully appreciate them.

I am, ironically, a dragon sitting on a treasure hoard.

So, whether I'll be continuing here or not, I need to get rid of some stuff.
Fairly valuable stuff.

I'll post the most important things below, though I also have holiday chests, holiday currency, and plenty of michelaneous items, so do feel free to ask if that stuff interests you in any way!

Any rules? Some. :

1. You can express interests in any number of items, after some time I'll simpy run a RNG and the lucky number gets it. Easy as pie. (the cake is a lie)

2. "Sign me up for everything" is sadly not allowed, I'm making it hard to get everything simply so I don't have to run a RNG or the whole userbase. Still, if you can somehow type the name of every item here I'll be sure to give you my personal congratulations and possibly an applications for a writer firm.

3. I prefer to give to those who need. Please do not ask for items you already have. Now, I'm not going to E-stalk you to figure out every little nuance of your lair's contents (though I'm sure some people would be very interested in that type of data), I'm simply calling on some decency here.

4. I will not be bribed. Is a simple thank you appreciated? Of course, love it! Heck, a small funny sketch or a bad knock-knock joke always goes well with me. But I do not want any "Hey, I'll give you X if you give me that Ice sprite that's obviously winking seductively at only me." in my private messages. I find it goes against the nature of fair gifting, and I don't want to get on Santa's naughty list.

Aside from that, it's all free game!

The following items are generally from 2013- 2017, with rare exceptions.

Food:

mpfeehQ.png

Apparel:

TpVJCDc.png

Lm1csn4.png

J00M2bo.png

Familiars:

EjQWYS5.png

CTe090r.png

Skins:

r2GhnR3.png

Speciality:

7fc2VIA.png

This is going to get so messy.
Ones life is worth more than just himself.
@Shiningwing Please may I have some skins/accents and familiars. I am new so don't recognise the items otherwise I would be more specific so any skins/accents and familars would be great. Thank you so much. I also have none of the familiars or skins listed here so it doesn't matter which. Also maybe a holiday chest, if that's alright.
@Shiningwing Please may I have some skins/accents and familiars. I am new so don't recognise the items otherwise I would be more specific so any skins/accents and familars would be great. Thank you so much. I also have none of the familiars or skins listed here so it doesn't matter which. Also maybe a holiday chest, if that's alright.
Oh darn, I am *really* interested in that Tricktrouper Crown (the purple crown from trickmurk circus, idk what it's called). The purple comet , shadow sprite, or skeletal chimes would be awesome too. Sorry if i'm asking for too much, i've just never been able to get close to getting any of those items
Oh darn, I am *really* interested in that Tricktrouper Crown (the purple crown from trickmurk circus, idk what it's called). The purple comet , shadow sprite, or skeletal chimes would be awesome too. Sorry if i'm asking for too much, i've just never been able to get close to getting any of those items
CURRENTLY STRUGGLING TO FEED MY DRAGONS :(

(please don't send food over, it's alright! Thanks tho)
@shiningwing
may I have the plague sprite because I’ve never had a sprite and may I have the dryads guise for my outfit for seara and a vial of scatter sight becaus i’ve never had one
also I need the will o the ember for my dragon Xanthippe and I would like that electric flying thing(idk what it’s called) for eirae

edit: I know it’s not listed above but if you have any luminous fest apparel you are willing to part with I would live that because I don’t have any :)

sorry that this is a lot but my dragons would absolutely love these!! Thank you so much! This will help me a lot :)
@shiningwing
may I have the plague sprite because I’ve never had a sprite and may I have the dryads guise for my outfit for seara and a vial of scatter sight becaus i’ve never had one
also I need the will o the ember for my dragon Xanthippe and I would like that electric flying thing(idk what it’s called) for eirae

edit: I know it’s not listed above but if you have any luminous fest apparel you are willing to part with I would live that because I don’t have any :)

sorry that this is a lot but my dragons would absolutely love these!! Thank you so much! This will help me a lot :)
Within you, lay the light of a thousand suns
JjMNQCA.png11512.png3393.png592.png3394.png11514.png
Heya! Sorry that you didn't enjoy Flight Rising as much as you wanted, considering you're a pretty old player. I do hope you'll do good outside of this community if you consider on leaving.

I'm not too sure if we're allowed to just post wishlists but here is my Wishlist.

If not, I'd love to get one of the sprites, mostly shadow

Anyways, thank you for doing this!
Heya! Sorry that you didn't enjoy Flight Rising as much as you wanted, considering you're a pretty old player. I do hope you'll do good outside of this community if you consider on leaving.

I'm not too sure if we're allowed to just post wishlists but here is my Wishlist.

If not, I'd love to get one of the sprites, mostly shadow

Anyways, thank you for doing this!
52970845778_17c037eedd_o.png ... » She/Her
» Wishlist
» FR Time +3
» G1s For Sale
@Shiningwing hello! I'm very interested in the Naturalist Adornments, Tricktrouper's Crown, Plague Sprite, Skeletal Chimes, or Companion Comet :o whatever happens, thank you so much for doing this!
@Shiningwing hello! I'm very interested in the Naturalist Adornments, Tricktrouper's Crown, Plague Sprite, Skeletal Chimes, or Companion Comet :o whatever happens, thank you so much for doing this!
Hi! I'm sorry to hear that your time on FR wasn't to great, but may I ask for any fest items, treasure (I have way too many projects lol) or sprites? Thanks! @Shiningwing [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=77961] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/780/77961_350.png[/img] [/url] Edit: If you are getting rid of your dergs, I'd gladly take Liburna! [morphology=735108]
Hi! I'm sorry to hear that your time on FR wasn't to great, but may I ask for any fest items, treasure (I have way too many projects lol) or sprites? Thanks!

@Shiningwing

77961_350.png

Edit: If you are getting rid of your dergs, I'd gladly take Liburna!
Not Found

Oh wow, it sure is a nice collection! D: I'm interested in Frigid Fugitive Shackles, Golden Bantam Fangar and Loga.
Oh wow, it sure is a nice collection! D: I'm interested in Frigid Fugitive Shackles, Golden Bantam Fangar and Loga.
A picture of a mutant bird. It's desaturated green with octopus tentacles instead of a beak, bat-like wings and tail. Looks omnious.A terracotta pot with some cindershrooms growing in it and tall, red flowers. In front of the pot, slightly on the right, there is a pile of orange and black stones.A terracotta pot with an oak tree bonsai in autumn.A gif of a specimen of the bird species Cyanistes caeruleus lying on its back. It holds a candycane in its feet and licks it every few seconds.
Can you sign me up for the Ice Vista? Some arcane apparel and familiars would be nice too.
Can you sign me up for the Ice Vista? Some arcane apparel and familiars would be nice too.
hRdwFwp.png

she/her
fr +3
hehe

@Shiningwing

I'm sorry FR couldn't be fun for you anymore. Hope life treats you will. Can I please have the Earth Sprite? I would very much appreciated for the gift. :)
@Shiningwing

I'm sorry FR couldn't be fun for you anymore. Hope life treats you will. Can I please have the Earth Sprite? I would very much appreciated for the gift. :)
z8s5c34.png
xCVbB5p.png
J7D1quC.png
Q5PUVtn.gif
BFVZRH3.png
It Takes Many Roots Adoption
OP4B0K6.png
YMPbu9R.png
DPrCB0j.gif
D6ecfMc.pngGJZzfu4.pngEelxG9K.pngPE8KYEr.pngmAFMz5a.png
DJmuger.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15