Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | CLOSED
1 2 3 4 5
After not being on the site for a while, I came back to find a lot of dragons in my lair that I had completely forgotten about. Most of them I sold, or leveled and exalted, but one stood out, Bruno. Maybe it was the fact that I love spirals and wasp/bee dragons so much, but I couldn't find the heart to get rid of her. I've since decided to level her and raffle her off!! [b]Tickets will be 1 gem or 1kt each. Please read through the following rules closely![/b] Ticket sales will end [u]one week[/u] after 300 tickets have been sold. Winners will be chosen by a random number generator, and each person can only win one prize. Prizes will be drawn from highest to lowest value. If a prize is not claimed by the winner within 48 hours, a new winner will be chosen for that prize. Please send any ticket payment via the crossroads with a note that it is for the raffle, then come back to this post and tell me something that is making you happy lately (because who doesn't need some extra positivity right now)! [b]If you would like to be included in a pinglist[/b], your post on this forum is the place to let me know! You can always change your mind!! I will be pinging people at 300 tickets sold (one week left), 3 days left, final day, and when winners are chosen, so please specify when you would like to be pinged! Obviously winners will be pinged regardless when winners have been chosen. [b]Grand Prize[/b] - The grand prize for this raffle is a beautiful Level 25 Wasp/Bee XXY spiral dragon with Eliminate! She is fully stoned and I will use a tincture of dissolution on her stats. Regardless of the fact that the stone screenshot is from when she was at level 23, she is at level 25 now! (go check for yourself if you would like!) [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=49297433] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/492975/49297433_350.png[/img] [/url] [img]https://i.imgur.com/fYDXE1g.png[/img] [b]Runner Up[/b] - The runner up in the raffle will win an unhatched shadow egg!! [b]Other prizes[/b] - Any other winners will get one of these prizes! (They will be drawn based on LAH value at the time of drawing) [LIST] [*] Fin Jewels - a Wavecrest Saturnalina 2018 item [*] Familiar Bundle #1 - Salve Kamaitachi and Triple-Sight Firebug [*] Familiar Bundle #2 - Salve Kamaitachi and Swamphaunt Kelpie [*] 100 food points worth of each food category: Insects, Meat, Plants, and Seafood (there will be two of these, actual food items will vary) [/LIST] [b]Alternative ways to earn tickets:[/b] There are some ways to "buy" tickets without actually purchasing them! [LIST] [*]If you are a player who has purchased at least one ticket and does not yet have a level 25 (I will check), please tell me! You will receive [b]one free ticket[/b] [/LIST] Best of luck to all, RainbowGay
After not being on the site for a while, I came back to find a lot of dragons in my lair that I had completely forgotten about. Most of them I sold, or leveled and exalted, but one stood out, Bruno. Maybe it was the fact that I love spirals and wasp/bee dragons so much, but I couldn't find the heart to get rid of her. I've since decided to level her and raffle her off!!

Tickets will be 1 gem or 1kt each.
Please read through the following rules closely!

Ticket sales will end one week after 300 tickets have been sold.
Winners will be chosen by a random number generator, and each person can only win one prize. Prizes will be drawn from highest to lowest value. If a prize is not claimed by the winner within 48 hours, a new winner will be chosen for that prize.

Please send any ticket payment via the crossroads with a note that it is for the raffle, then come back to this post and tell me something that is making you happy lately (because who doesn't need some extra positivity right now)!

If you would like to be included in a pinglist, your post on this forum is the place to let me know! You can always change your mind!! I will be pinging people at 300 tickets sold (one week left), 3 days left, final day, and when winners are chosen, so please specify when you would like to be pinged! Obviously winners will be pinged regardless when winners have been chosen.

Grand Prize - The grand prize for this raffle is a beautiful Level 25 Wasp/Bee XXY spiral dragon with Eliminate! She is fully stoned and I will use a tincture of dissolution on her stats. Regardless of the fact that the stone screenshot is from when she was at level 23, she is at level 25 now! (go check for yourself if you would like!)

49297433_350.png

fYDXE1g.png

Runner Up - The runner up in the raffle will win an unhatched shadow egg!!

Other prizes - Any other winners will get one of these prizes! (They will be drawn based on LAH value at the time of drawing)
  • Fin Jewels - a Wavecrest Saturnalina 2018 item
  • Familiar Bundle #1 - Salve Kamaitachi and Triple-Sight Firebug
  • Familiar Bundle #2 - Salve Kamaitachi and Swamphaunt Kelpie
  • 100 food points worth of each food category: Insects, Meat, Plants, and Seafood (there will be two of these, actual food items will vary)

Alternative ways to earn tickets:
There are some ways to "buy" tickets without actually purchasing them!
  • If you are a player who has purchased at least one ticket and does not yet have a level 25 (I will check), please tell me! You will receive one free ticket

Best of luck to all,
RainbowGay
hIRhjMz.png
FroggedFriend
+2 FR Time | They/Them | Arcane
You can view the ticket spreadsheet here!
You can view the ticket spreadsheet here!
hIRhjMz.png
FroggedFriend
Sending for three tickets! <3

One thing that's made me happy lately happened like thirty minutes ago, where I actually gave my input on an argument that's been going on for months and helped defuse the situation a little. 5/10 would maybe do it again because the reaction wholly depends on the topic.
Sending for three tickets! <3

One thing that's made me happy lately happened like thirty minutes ago, where I actually gave my input on an argument that's been going on for months and helped defuse the situation a little. 5/10 would maybe do it again because the reaction wholly depends on the topic.
2ttpK.gif i love you all so much
seriously you guys are the best
he/him

wishlist
Buhek.gif
@Lumynox, I added them to the spreadsheet! I'm glad the argument got diffused!!
@Lumynox, I added them to the spreadsheet! I'm glad the argument got diffused!!
hIRhjMz.png
FroggedFriend
Just sent for three tickets!

One thing that has made me happy recently is being able to spend time with my family and most importantly my dog! I have also been cooking more recently which just makes me happy.
Just sent for three tickets!

One thing that has made me happy recently is being able to spend time with my family and most importantly my dog! I have also been cooking more recently which just makes me happy.
uIvbmMy.pngoVxE80v.pngFRUxHLe.png
@Merrim
Dogs are so good!! Please give your dog extra pets from me!
@Merrim
Dogs are so good!! Please give your dog extra pets from me!
hIRhjMz.png
FroggedFriend
gonna post here so I can come back to it later!
gonna post here so I can come back to it later!
Within you, lay the light of a thousand suns
JjMNQCA.png11512.png3393.png592.png3394.png11514.png
bump!!
bump!!
hIRhjMz.png
FroggedFriend
@rainbowgay can I be on the pinglist?
@rainbowgay can I be on the pinglist?
Within you, lay the light of a thousand suns
JjMNQCA.png11512.png3393.png592.png3394.png11514.png
@SolarEclipse22