Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | CLOSED
1 2 3 4 5
@rainbowgay

hey just so u know, I used to be solareclipse22! If you wouldn't mind, could I be re-added to the pinglist? Thanks :)
@rainbowgay

hey just so u know, I used to be solareclipse22! If you wouldn't mind, could I be re-added to the pinglist? Thanks :)
Within you, lay the light of a thousand suns
JjMNQCA.png11512.png3393.png592.png3394.png11514.png
The time has come to announce the winners!! Sorry for the wait! Someone *cough* my cat, decided it would be a good idea to chew through my computer charger.
@Lumynox @Merrim @VeggieTable @FaerieQueene @SilverNW @LunaWard @madeleinee @DenimButter @DuskPhoenix @LadyRivers @FlameClaw @SolarEcho @AbyssalRuins @Erinyx

The winner of Bruno is Erinyx! Please message me to claim your prize and include the following info!
- If you would like a scroll of renaming with her
- If you would like me to clear her stat points

The winner of the unhatched shadow egg is DenimButter! I will be sending a CR your way!

The winner of Fin Jewels is SolarEcho! I'll be sending you a CR with your prize!

Madeleinee and Merrim: you will both be getting some familiars sent your way!

LunaWard and DuskPhoenix: you will both be getting some food in a CR!

Winners have 48 hours to claim their prizes!

Thank you to everyone who participated!! I hope I see all of you in the forums from time to time!
The time has come to announce the winners!! Sorry for the wait! Someone *cough* my cat, decided it would be a good idea to chew through my computer charger.
@Lumynox @Merrim @VeggieTable @FaerieQueene @SilverNW @LunaWard @madeleinee @DenimButter @DuskPhoenix @LadyRivers @FlameClaw @SolarEcho @AbyssalRuins @Erinyx

The winner of Bruno is Erinyx! Please message me to claim your prize and include the following info!
- If you would like a scroll of renaming with her
- If you would like me to clear her stat points

The winner of the unhatched shadow egg is DenimButter! I will be sending a CR your way!

The winner of Fin Jewels is SolarEcho! I'll be sending you a CR with your prize!

Madeleinee and Merrim: you will both be getting some familiars sent your way!

LunaWard and DuskPhoenix: you will both be getting some food in a CR!

Winners have 48 hours to claim their prizes!

Thank you to everyone who participated!! I hope I see all of you in the forums from time to time!
hIRhjMz.png
FroggedFriend
+2 FR Time | They/Them | Arcane
congrats?
congrats?
XDRtGHs.png
1 2 3 4 5