Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | CLOSED
1 2 3 4 5
4 more days!!
4 more days!!
hIRhjMz.png
FroggedFriend
+2 FR Time | They/Them | Arcane
bump!!
bump!!
hIRhjMz.png
FroggedFriend
3 more days!!
3 more days!!
hIRhjMz.png
FroggedFriend
Sent for 10 tickets, I don't have a lvl 25 yet

One of the tings that make me happy lately is that I'm more accepting on how I look, I'm more positive about my body and life:)
Sent for 10 tickets, I don't have a lvl 25 yet

One of the tings that make me happy lately is that I'm more accepting on how I look, I'm more positive about my body and life:)
60476715p.png
Call me Erinyx/Sorin
.... X He/They
X FR Time +9
X Wishlist
X Working on a hatchery
X I take art commissions
..... |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
"Being kind to the ones that hurt
you, is like handing more bullets
to the enemy's gun"

@Erinyx
Heck yeah!! That's such a happy thing!
@Erinyx
Heck yeah!! That's such a happy thing!
hIRhjMz.png
FroggedFriend
bump
bump
hIRhjMz.png
FroggedFriend
@Lumynox @Merrim @VeggieTable @FaerieQueene @SilverNW @LunaWard @madeleinee @DenimButter @DuskPhoenix @LadyRivers @FlameClaw @SolarEclipse22 @AbyssalRuins @Erinyx

This is the last chance to purchase tickets!! Because this announcement is later in the day than hoped, I will be accepting tickets until 12:00 FR time tomorrow! That leaves just under 24 hours left!! I will be drawing winners tomorrow night via RNG!
@Lumynox @Merrim @VeggieTable @FaerieQueene @SilverNW @LunaWard @madeleinee @DenimButter @DuskPhoenix @LadyRivers @FlameClaw @SolarEclipse22 @AbyssalRuins @Erinyx

This is the last chance to purchase tickets!! Because this announcement is later in the day than hoped, I will be accepting tickets until 12:00 FR time tomorrow! That leaves just under 24 hours left!! I will be drawing winners tomorrow night via RNG!
hIRhjMz.png
FroggedFriend
bump
bump
hIRhjMz.png
FroggedFriend
@RainbowGay
Sorry if I'm bothering or pushing! But have the winners been chosen yet?
@RainbowGay
Sorry if I'm bothering or pushing! But have the winners been chosen yet?
@VeggieTable
Due to unfortunate circumstances (my cat chewing through my computer charger) I'll be picking the winners tomorrow instead, sorry for the wait!
@VeggieTable
Due to unfortunate circumstances (my cat chewing through my computer charger) I'll be picking the winners tomorrow instead, sorry for the wait!
hIRhjMz.png
FroggedFriend
1 2 3 4 5