Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | CLOSED! Thank you!
1 2 3 4 5
Congratulations! :D
Congratulations! :D
tHe chICKeN hAs COmE...

DOn't even THINK about clicking this unless you want to lose your nose...

Dusk, she/her, friend requests welcome!
OLBR2hp.png Click Here For The Chicken Discord Server!
If anyone is curious, this is the random number generator I used!

@madeleinee @FaerieQueene @Scholarr @SilverNW @LaJenniBenni @toxickiwimoon @Aerinn @ZhuKage @ConsumeGears @Duskphoenix @VeggieTable @ShadowHaven44 @Frozen224 @DragosSweet @Abbalini391 @ForgottenWonders
If anyone is curious, this is the random number generator I used!

@madeleinee @FaerieQueene @Scholarr @SilverNW @LaJenniBenni @toxickiwimoon @Aerinn @ZhuKage @ConsumeGears @Duskphoenix @VeggieTable @ShadowHaven44 @Frozen224 @DragosSweet @Abbalini391 @ForgottenWonders
AdNAlvs.gif61b9gG4.pngAdNAlvs.gif

Doll: DogiCrimson
Congrats to the winners!
Congrats to the winners!
iceflight_by_kitsunka-d8l0oi6.png

tumblr_inline_oki65yViEP1tfmvub_100.png
congrats!
congrats!
fl_commission_141-_scholarr.gifYya65zH.png
Woooo! Thanks for the egg!
Woooo! Thanks for the egg!
candle-smol.png
Congrats!
Congrats!
XDRtGHs.png

I had to re-generate a number. I waited for a very long time, but the person didn't acept their CR. (I waited for two weeks) So the new winner of prize two issss

@VeggieTable Congrats! I'm sending your CR now!

I had to re-generate a number. I waited for a very long time, but the person didn't acept their CR. (I waited for two weeks) So the new winner of prize two issss

@VeggieTable Congrats! I'm sending your CR now!
AdNAlvs.gif61b9gG4.pngAdNAlvs.gif

Doll: DogiCrimson
ooop congrats <3
ooop congrats <3
XDRtGHs.png
1 2 3 4 5