Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Snowy's Monthly Raffle [Closed]
1 2 3
[center][size=5][b][i]Welcome, all, to my first raffle![/i][/b][/size] This Raffle will start today, on 03/30/2020, 9:00 FR server time, and will end the 04/10/2020, 09:00 FR server time. Prizes are set according: Possible Dragon Familiar Battle Item Baldwin Materials/ Familiars/ Apparel [size=5]News:[/size] [3-30-20]Opened [4-7-20] New Prizes Added [4-10-20] Raffle Ended [4-22-20] 2 New Rules Added [4-23-20] Rules Edited [4-29-20] Last Day to choose prizes, Rules Edited [5-7-20] Rules Edited [5-12-20]Rules Edited, Next Raffle in Progress, CRs cancelled due to inactivity and not Accepting [size=5][i][b]RULES AND GUIDELINES[/b][/i][/size] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=57112479] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/571125/57112479_350.png[/img] [/url] This is Snowy, my female Spiral who came up with the idea of a raffle! So, she will tell you the rules: [/center] [LIST] [*] Be nice, kind and respectful! [*] There is no limit to how many tickets a user can buy in total, but there is a 50 tickets limit per day, so I can easily keep track of every payment sent to me. Now, this daily limit does not apply to items since some are worth more than others. [*] [b]Payment must be sent via PM![/b] [*] Tickets are [b]1kt/1g each[/b] or 2 Elemental Currency (Any is accepted). [*] [b]Mixed Payments[/b] for tickets are accepted as well! [*] Three winners will be claimed for each prize. [*][b] Ping me, I am not subscribed![/b] [*] Ask questions! I will answer them! [*]You MAY exalt dragons received in this raffle. I'd prefer you not to exalt or resell but they're your dragons now. Do witch what you wish, you won them. [*]If you do not accept the CR within 4 days, I will consider you as inactive and cancel it. [size=2]This does now count for the 1st Raffle since I had no idea what I was doing[/size] [*]You will be pinged for reminders of accepting CRs when it's the last day, it is and will be the last day. [/LIST] [center] [size=5][i][b]Payment form:[/b] [/i][/size] [b]Username or User ID: [/b] (if you plan on changing the username, say it in the next payment or alert anyway) [b]How many tickets I'm purchasing:[/b] [b]Metod of payment used:[/b] Treasure, Elemental Currency, Gems, or Mixed [b]Would you like to be added to the pinglists for news in this raffle and/or for the future raffles?:[/b] Yes/No The list of the tickets will be written in the following post, posting the general number of tickets per user, but I will keep a google spreadsheet with each purchase because every ticket will have a personal number assigned! The winners will be decided with https://www.calculator.net/random-number-generator.html! Future Raffle Pinglist @/moonmoonfoxwolf @/FinnFantastic @/KitsuneNeko13 @/ [/center]
Welcome, all, to my first raffle!

This Raffle will start today, on 03/30/2020, 9:00 FR server time, and will end the 04/10/2020, 09:00 FR server time.
Prizes are set according:
Possible Dragon
Familiar
Battle Item
Baldwin Materials/ Familiars/ Apparel

News:
[3-30-20]Opened
[4-7-20] New Prizes Added
[4-10-20] Raffle Ended
[4-22-20] 2 New Rules Added
[4-23-20] Rules Edited
[4-29-20] Last Day to choose prizes, Rules Edited
[5-7-20] Rules Edited
[5-12-20]Rules Edited, Next Raffle in Progress, CRs cancelled due to inactivity and not Accepting

RULES AND GUIDELINES

57112479_350.png

This is Snowy, my female Spiral who came up with the idea of a raffle! So, she will tell you the rules:
  • Be nice, kind and respectful!
  • There is no limit to how many tickets a user can buy in total, but there is a 50 tickets limit per day, so I can easily keep track of every payment sent to me. Now, this daily limit does not apply to items since some are worth more than others.
  • Payment must be sent via PM!
  • Tickets are 1kt/1g each or 2 Elemental Currency (Any is accepted).
  • Mixed Payments for tickets are accepted as well!
  • Three winners will be claimed for each prize.
  • Ping me, I am not subscribed!
  • Ask questions! I will answer them!
  • You MAY exalt dragons received in this raffle. I'd prefer you not to exalt or resell but they're your dragons now. Do witch what you wish, you won them.
  • If you do not accept the CR within 4 days, I will consider you as inactive and cancel it. This does now count for the 1st Raffle since I had no idea what I was doing
  • You will be pinged for reminders of accepting CRs when it's the last day, it is and will be the last day.

Payment form:

Username or User ID:
(if you plan on changing the username, say it in the next payment or alert anyway)
How many tickets I'm purchasing:
Metod of payment used: Treasure, Elemental Currency, Gems, or Mixed
Would you like to be added to the pinglists for news in this raffle and/or for the future raffles?: Yes/No

The list of the tickets will be written in the following post, posting the general number of tickets per user, but I will keep a google spreadsheet with each purchase because every ticket will have a personal number assigned!
The winners will be decided with https://www.calculator.net/random-number-generator.html!

Future Raffle Pinglist
@/moonmoonfoxwolf
@/FinnFantastic
@/KitsuneNeko13
@/
Half an Egg Challenge
Cheap, Derpy Art
The Spear Games (Day 2)

LJfZA40.pngmlHpBMC.png
FObX7rS.png

70662466p.png Velrosan2023.png

1st Raffle
Total tickets bought: 240

Users:
@/EndlessWinter - 60
@/Moonmoonfoxwolf - 15
@/Anasazi - 15
@/FinnFantastic - 100
@/KitsuneNeko13 - 50
2nd Raffle
Total tickets bought:

Users:
@/
@/
@/
@/
1st Raffle
Total tickets bought: 240

Users:
@/EndlessWinter - 60
@/Moonmoonfoxwolf - 15
@/Anasazi - 15
@/FinnFantastic - 100
@/KitsuneNeko13 - 50
2nd Raffle
Total tickets bought:

Users:
@/
@/
@/
@/
Half an Egg Challenge
Cheap, Derpy Art
The Spear Games (Day 2)

LJfZA40.pngmlHpBMC.png
FObX7rS.png

[size= 7][center][i][b]Items you could trade for tickets[/b][/i][/size] [size=4]Unhatched Eggs[/size] [item=unhatched light egg] [item=unhatched lightning egg] [item=unhatched fire egg] [item=unhatched arcane egg] [item=unhatched plague egg] [item=unhatched earth egg] [item=unhatched ice egg] [item=unhatched shadow egg] [item=unhatched wind egg] [item=unhatched water egg] [item=unhatched nature egg] [item=unhatched nocturne egg] [item=unhatched bogsneak egg] Each egg will be valued for 500 tickets. [size= 4] Familiars I do not have[/size] Determined by AH or Marketplace price. If I cannot determine it will count as 50 tickets. [size=4]Specialty items[/size] [item=breed change: wildclaw] [item=breed change: spiral] [item=breed change: coatl] [item=breed change: nocturne] [item=breed change: skydancer] [item=breed change: ridgeback] [item=breed change: bogsneak] [item=breed change: fae] [item=breed change: banescale] [item=breed change: gaoler] [item=tri-color scatterscroll] [item=scroll of eternal youth] [item=scroll of maturity] [item=primary gene: starmap] [item=primary gene: jaguar] [item=primary gene: wasp] [item=primary gene: metallic] [item=primary gene: leopard] [item=primary gene: falcon] [item=primary gene: fade] [item=primary gene: skink] [item=primary gene: swirl] [item=primary gene: bar] [item=primary gene: iridescent] [item=primary gene: slime] [item=primary gene: cherub] [item=primary gene: lionfish] [item=primary gene: metallic] [item=secondary gene: constellation] [item=secondary gene: rosette] [item=secondary gene: bee] [item=secondary gene: alloy] [item=secondary gene: clouded] [item=secondary gene: peregrine] [item=secondary gene: blend] [item=secondary gene: spinner] [item=secondary gene: marbled] [item=secondary gene: daub] [item=secondary gene: shimmer] [item=secondary gene: sludge] [item=secondary gene: seraph] [item=secondary gene: noxtide] [item=secondary gene: alloy] [item=tertiary gene: opal] [item=tertiary gene: runes] [item=tertiary gene: glimmer] [item=tertiary gene: capsule] [item=tertiary gene: firefly] [item=tertiary gene: spines] [item=tertiary gene: veined] [item=tertiary gene: stained] [item=tertiary gene: circuit] Their MarketPlace prize will be changed in ticket value with the ration 1g:1kt: 2 FC = 1 ticket. Dominance will not be counted here. [size=4]Baldwin Items[/size] [item=grey slime] = 5 tickets [item=black slime] = 15 tickets [item=white slime] = 20 tickets [item=copper muck] = 25 tickets [item=silver muck] = 30 tickets [item=gold muck] = 35 tickets [item=Infused Fragment] = 40 tickets [item=Reinforced Glass Beaker] = 40 tickets [item=Fine Alchemical Reduction] = 60 tickets [item=Imbued Sulfur] = 155 tickets [/center]
Items you could trade for tickets

Unhatched Eggs
Unhatched Light Egg Unhatched Lightning Egg Unhatched Fire Egg Unhatched Arcane Egg Unhatched Plague Egg Unhatched Earth Egg Unhatched Ice Egg Unhatched Shadow Egg Unhatched Wind Egg Unhatched Water Egg Unhatched Nature Egg Unhatched Nocturne Egg Unhatched Bogsneak Egg
Each egg will be valued for 500 tickets.

Familiars I do not have
Determined by AH or Marketplace price. If I cannot determine it will count as 50 tickets.

Specialty items
Breed Change: Wildclaw Breed Change: Spiral Breed Change: Coatl Breed Change: Nocturne Breed Change: Skydancer Breed Change: Ridgeback Breed Change: Bogsneak Breed Change: Fae Breed Change: Banescale Breed Change: Gaoler
Tri-Color Scatterscroll Scroll of Eternal Youth Scroll of Maturity
Primary Gene: Starmap Primary Gene: Jaguar Primary Gene: Wasp Primary Gene: Metallic Primary Gene: Leopard Primary Gene: Falcon Primary Gene: Fade Primary Gene: Skink Primary Gene: Swirl Primary Gene: Bar Primary Gene: Iridescent Primary Gene: Slime Primary Gene: Cherub Primary Gene: Lionfish Primary Gene: Metallic
Secondary Gene: Constellation Secondary Gene: Rosette Secondary Gene: Bee Secondary Gene: Alloy Secondary Gene: Clouded Secondary Gene: Peregrine Secondary Gene: Blend Secondary Gene: Spinner Secondary Gene: Marbled Secondary Gene: Daub Secondary Gene: Shimmer Secondary Gene: Sludge Secondary Gene: Seraph Secondary Gene: Noxtide Secondary Gene: Alloy
Tertiary Gene: Opal Tertiary Gene: Runes Tertiary Gene: Glimmer Tertiary Gene: Capsule Tertiary Gene: Firefly Tertiary Gene: Spines Tertiary Gene: Veined Tertiary Gene: Stained Tertiary Gene: Circuit
Their MarketPlace prize will be changed in ticket value with the ration 1g:1kt: 2 FC = 1 ticket. Dominance will not be counted here.

Baldwin Items
Grey Slime = 5 tickets Black Slime = 15 tickets White Slime = 20 tickets
Copper Muck = 25 tickets Silver Muck = 30 tickets Gold Muck = 35 tickets Infused Fragment = 40 tickets Reinforced Glass Beaker = 40 tickets Fine Alchemical Reduction = 60 tickets Imbued Sulfur = 155 tickets

Half an Egg Challenge
Cheap, Derpy Art
The Spear Games (Day 2)

LJfZA40.pngmlHpBMC.png
FObX7rS.png

[size=7][b]1st Raffle Prizes[/b][/size] [size=5]First Place[/size] One of these dergs: [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=58844520] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/588446/58844520_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=59934956] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/599350/59934956_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=59702739] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/597028/59702739_350.png[/img] [/url] And one of their familiars Along with one of these: [item= mana bolt] [item= dark bolt] [item= zephyr bolt] [item= shroud] [item= fossilize] [item= congeal] A drawing, from me, of your new dragon AND some Baldwin stuffs! [size=5]Second Place[/size] A dragon First Place did not choose And their Familiar A drawing, from me, of your new dragon AND some Baldwin stuffs [size=5]Third Place[/size] The dragon First and Second Place did not choose Without the Familiar. A drawing, from me, of your new dragon But you can get some Baldwin stuffs too! [size=7][b]2nd Raffle Prizes[/b][/size] [size=5]First Place[/size] One of these dergs: [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=58844520] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/588446/58844520_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=59702739] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/597028/59702739_350.png[/img] [/Url] [Size=5][Url=https://www1.flightrising.com/den/488297/1747736?name=&type=undefined]Any Dragon from this Tab [/url][/size] And one familiar A drawing, from me, of your new dragon [size=5]Second Place[/size] A dragon First Place did not choose And a Familiar A drawing, from me, of your new dragon [size=5]Third Place[/size] The dragon First and Second Place did not choose A drawing, from me, of your new dragon
1st Raffle Prizes
First Place
One of these dergs:

58844520_350.png

59934956_350.png

59702739_350.png

And one of their familiars
Along with one of these:
Mana Bolt Dark Bolt Zephyr Bolt Shroud Fossilize Congeal
A drawing, from me, of your new dragon
AND some Baldwin stuffs!

Second Place
A dragon First Place did not choose
And their Familiar
AND some Baldwin stuffs

Third Place
The dragon First and Second Place did not choose
Without the Familiar.
But you can get some Baldwin stuffs too!

2nd Raffle Prizes
First Place
One of these dergs:

58844520_350.png

59702739_350.png

Any Dragon from this Tab

And one familiar

Second Place
A dragon First Place did not choose
And a Familiar

Third Place
The dragon First and Second Place did not choose
Half an Egg Challenge
Cheap, Derpy Art
The Spear Games (Day 2)

LJfZA40.pngmlHpBMC.png
FObX7rS.png

reserved
reserved
Half an Egg Challenge
Cheap, Derpy Art
The Spear Games (Day 2)

LJfZA40.pngmlHpBMC.png
FObX7rS.png

reserved
reserved
Half an Egg Challenge
Cheap, Derpy Art
The Spear Games (Day 2)

LJfZA40.pngmlHpBMC.png
FObX7rS.png

Open!
Open!
Half an Egg Challenge
Cheap, Derpy Art
The Spear Games (Day 2)

LJfZA40.pngmlHpBMC.png
FObX7rS.png

@DrShadowCipher
Username or User ID: moonmoonfoxwolf
(if you plan on changing the username, say it in the next payment or alert anyway)
How many tickets I'm purchasing: 15
Metod of payment used: treasure
Would you like to be added to the pinglists for news in this raffle and/or for the future raffles?: Yes
@DrShadowCipher
Username or User ID: moonmoonfoxwolf
Metod of payment used: treasure
Would you like to be added to the pinglists for news in this raffle and/or for the future raffles?: Yes
tumblr_inline_nbe8duyTA81qg78ij.png >she/her
>wishlist / familiar collection
>looking for gening projects, needs genes and money
tumblr_inline_nbe8e2NZyN1qg78ij.png
@DrShadowCipher
Username or User ID: Anasazi
Met[h]od of payment used: Black Slime
Would you like to be added to the pinglists for news in this raffle and/or for the future raffles?: Yes!
@DrShadowCipher
Username or User ID: Anasazi
Met[h]od of payment used: Black Slime
Would you like to be added to the pinglists for news in this raffle and/or for the future raffles?: Yes!
@DrShadowCipher Hey there! Does the ticket per day limit apply to sent in items as well?
@DrShadowCipher Hey there! Does the ticket per day limit apply to sent in items as well?
835f82241bde5c3fdab93dcabc04f34425703952.png3b3fdf11a371593fe406aecfde3cc58dffa966ae.pngd68dbe491908146d7ba91be515fda75232d91960.pngfdaffaf5dbfa65d847a15ad972a5432bcac3fcbc.png
1 2 3