Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] Raffle of the Banshee
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
[center][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/trw8ajb9moyetu2/waterfull.png[/img][/center] [center][size=5][b][i]Welcome, everyone, to my first raffle![/i][/b][/size][/center] This Raffle will start today, on [b]03/25/2020, 9:00 FR server time[/b], and will end the [b]05/04/2020, 09:00 FR server time[/b]. It will start with a certain amount of prizes, BUT if I see lots of tickets are bought, I will add more prizes! There are going to be Baldwin special creations, familiars and prizes from the coliseum, from Swipp's and from my own lair, which means, dragons from me! [center][IMG]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/lh460zuyxcuwcuq/watermid.png[/IMG][/center] [center][size=5][i][b]RULES AND GUIDELINES[/b][/i][/size][/center] [columns][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=15123688] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/151237/15123688_350.png[/img] [/url][nextcol] [size=4]This is Banshee, my random female progenitor and organizer of the Raffle! So, she will tell you the rules: [LIST=1] [*] Be nice, kind and respectful toward me and one another! I deeply care about this and whoever doesn't respect it is going to be banned from this thread and every future raffle I may start! [*] There is no limit to how many tickets a user can buy in total, but there is a 1000 tickets limit per PM, so I can easily keep track of every payment sent to me. [*] [b]Payment must be sent via PM![/b] [*] Tickets are [b]1kt/1g each[/b]. [*] [b]Mixed Payments[/b] or [b]trading items[/b] for tickets is accepted as well, but it must be specified with the form I'll put below (mixed can include trading in it)! [*] The ticket limit doesn't apply to trading items, so you can send in items that value more than 50 tickets. [*] One (1) winner will be claimed for each prize unless explicity stated that there will be more! [*] No need to ping me, I am subscribed! [/LIST][/size] [/columns] [center][IMG]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/lh460zuyxcuwcuq/watermid.png[/IMG][/center] [size=5][center][i][b]Payment form:[/b] [/i][/center][/size] [quote][b]Username or User ID: [/b] (if you plan on changing the username, say it in the next payment or alert anyway) [b]How many tickets I'm purchasing:[/b] [b]Metod of payment used:[/b] Treasure or Gems or Mixed or Trading [b]Would you like to be added to the pinglists for news in this raffle and/or for future raffle?:[/b] Yes/No[/quote] [center]The list of the tickets will be written in the following post, posting the general number of tickets per user, but I will keep a word spreadsheet in my documents with each purchase because every tickets will have a personal number assigned! (that's because I don't exactly know how to use a google spreadsheet, so... But it may change in the future) The extraction will be done via Random.org! GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE![/center] [center][IMG]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/lh460zuyxcuwcuq/watermid.png[/IMG][/center] [quote name="New for this Raffle Pinglist"] @Vahell @Xeriau @AzzyDreemur48 @DrShadowCipher @Ailysha @Frozen224 @moonmoonfoxwolf @Dragonsongbird @Citylight @KitsuneNeko13 @yeezy13 @Lesen @FinnFantastic @Duskphoenix @mudliotem @konoma @Aerinn @Saphira455 @FaerieQueene @SongofSummer [/quote] [quote name="Future Raffle Pinglist"] @Vahell @Xeriau @AzzyDreemur48 @DrShadowCipher @Ailysha @Frozen224 @moonmoonfoxwolf @Dragonsongbird @Citylight @KitsuneNeko13 @Lesen @FinnFantastic @Duskphoenix @mudliotem @konoma @Aerinn @Saphira455 @FaerieQueene @Watercolour @SongofSummer @Coercion [/quote] [center][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/6ibsi0ojsdsg0pd/waterbottom.png[/img][/center]
waterfull.png
Welcome, everyone, to my first raffle!

This Raffle will start today, on 03/25/2020, 9:00 FR server time, and will end the 05/04/2020, 09:00 FR server time.
It will start with a certain amount of prizes, BUT if I see lots of tickets are bought, I will add more prizes! There are going to be Baldwin special creations, familiars and prizes from the coliseum, from Swipp's and from my own lair, which means, dragons from me!

watermid.png

RULES AND GUIDELINES

15123688_350.png
This is Banshee, my random female progenitor and organizer of the Raffle! So, she will tell you the rules:
  1. Be nice, kind and respectful toward me and one another! I deeply care about this and whoever doesn't respect it is going to be banned from this thread and every future raffle I may start!
  2. There is no limit to how many tickets a user can buy in total, but there is a 1000 tickets limit per PM, so I can easily keep track of every payment sent to me.
  3. Payment must be sent via PM!
  4. Tickets are 1kt/1g each.
  5. Mixed Payments or trading items for tickets is accepted as well, but it must be specified with the form I'll put below (mixed can include trading in it)!
  6. The ticket limit doesn't apply to trading items, so you can send in items that value more than 50 tickets.
  7. One (1) winner will be claimed for each prize unless explicity stated that there will be more!
  8. No need to ping me, I am subscribed!

watermid.png

Payment form:

Quote:
Username or User ID:
(if you plan on changing the username, say it in the next payment or alert anyway)
How many tickets I'm purchasing:
Metod of payment used: Treasure or Gems or Mixed or Trading
Would you like to be added to the pinglists for news in this raffle and/or for future raffle?: Yes/No
The list of the tickets will be written in the following post, posting the general number of tickets per user, but I will keep a word spreadsheet in my documents with each purchase because every tickets will have a personal number assigned! (that's because I don't exactly know how to use a google spreadsheet, so... But it may change in the future)
The extraction will be done via Random.org!
GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE!

watermid.png

waterbottom.png
7b3f64ba0f90fa584a60be2da24bfe350f4ba051.png Untitled_Artwork.png
Total tickets bought: 1776

Users:
@/Vahell -- 30 tickets
@/Xeriau -- 55 tickets
@/CrackedSouls -- 30 tickets
@/AzzyDreemur48 -- 20 tickets
@/ChandraNalaar907 -- 35 tickets
@/DrShadowCipher -- 117 tickets
@/Ailysha -- 160 tickets
@/Frozen224 -- 70 tickets
@/moonmoonfoxwolf -- 65 tickets
@/Dragonsongbird -- 68 tickets
@/Citylight -- 170 tickets
@/KitsuneNeko13 -- 280 tickets
@/yeezy13 -- 30 tickets
@/Lesen -- 50 tickets
@/FinnFantastic -- 100 tickets
@/Duskphoenix -- 30 tickets
@/Randodemon512 -- 16 tickets
@/mudliotem -- 257 tickets
@/konoma -- 50 tickets
@/Aerinn -- 40 tickets
@/RIooo -- 30 tickets
@/Saphira455 -- 5 tickets
@/FaerieQueene -- 5 tickets
@/Watercolour -- 10 tickets
@/SongofSummer -- 25 tickets
@/Coercion -- 17 tickets
@/nottwosmallcacti -- 1 ticket

Please check if the list is correct, so I'm sure I'm not making any mistakes!
Total tickets bought: 1776

Users:
@/Vahell -- 30 tickets
@/Xeriau -- 55 tickets
@/CrackedSouls -- 30 tickets
@/AzzyDreemur48 -- 20 tickets
@/ChandraNalaar907 -- 35 tickets
@/DrShadowCipher -- 117 tickets
@/Ailysha -- 160 tickets
@/Frozen224 -- 70 tickets
@/moonmoonfoxwolf -- 65 tickets
@/Dragonsongbird -- 68 tickets
@/Citylight -- 170 tickets
@/KitsuneNeko13 -- 280 tickets
@/yeezy13 -- 30 tickets
@/Lesen -- 50 tickets
@/FinnFantastic -- 100 tickets
@/Duskphoenix -- 30 tickets
@/Randodemon512 -- 16 tickets
@/mudliotem -- 257 tickets
@/konoma -- 50 tickets
@/Aerinn -- 40 tickets
@/RIooo -- 30 tickets
@/Saphira455 -- 5 tickets
@/FaerieQueene -- 5 tickets
@/Watercolour -- 10 tickets
@/SongofSummer -- 25 tickets
@/Coercion -- 17 tickets
@/nottwosmallcacti -- 1 ticket

Please check if the list is correct, so I'm sure I'm not making any mistakes!
[center][size=7][b]Lists of Prizes: [/b][/size] [/center] [size=5][center][b][i]From my lair and Swipp's Swap Stand: [/i][/b][/center][/size] [b]UNLOCKED AT 300 TICKETS[/b] [quote name="G2 generation"][center][b]NO MORE AVAILABLE[/b][/center][/quote] [center][s]Gaspar has been removed from the prizes as there are already lots of G1 and he's required for breeding purposes[/s][/center] [b]UNLOCKED AT 450 TICKETS[/b] [quote name="Biiiirds"][center][b]NO MORE AVAILABLE[/b][/center][/quote] [quote name="Bugs!"][center][b]NO MORE AVAILABLE[/b][/center][/quote] [b]UNLOCKED AT 600 TICKETS[/b] [quote name="unbred G1"][center][b]NO MORE AVAILABLE[/b][/center][/quote] [quote name="Deer, I doe love you"][center][b]NO MORE AVAILABLE[/b][/center][/quote] [img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/6ibsi0ojsdsg0pd/waterbottom.png[/img]
Lists of Prizes:

From my lair and Swipp's Swap Stand:

UNLOCKED AT 300 TICKETS
G2 generation wrote:
NO MORE AVAILABLE

Gaspar has been removed from the prizes as there are already lots of G1 and he's required for breeding purposes

UNLOCKED AT 450 TICKETS
Biiiirds wrote:
NO MORE AVAILABLE
Bugs! wrote:
NO MORE AVAILABLE

UNLOCKED AT 600 TICKETS
unbred G1 wrote:
NO MORE AVAILABLE
Deer, I doe love you wrote:
NO MORE AVAILABLE

waterbottom.png

[size=7][center][b][i]MORE PRIZES[/i] [/b][/center][/size] [b]UNLOCKED AT 750 TICKETS[/b] [size=5][b][i][center]From the Coliseum:[/center][/i][/b][/size] [quote name="Getting stronger"][center][b]NO MORE AVAILABLE[/b][/center][/quote] [quote name="Mens sana in corpore sano"][center][b]NO MORE AVAILABLE[/b][/center][/quote] [quote name="Coral Reef"][center][b]NO MORE AVAILABLE[/b][/center][/quote] [img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/lh460zuyxcuwcuq/watermid.png[/img] UNLOCKED AT 900 TICKETS [size=5][center][b][i]From Baldwin's Bubbling Brew:[/i][/b][/center][/size] [quote name="Eye see you"][center][b]NO MORE AVAILABLE[/b][/center][/quote] [quote nome="Currently melting"][center][b]NO MORE AVAILABLE[/b][/center][/quote] [quote name="I wanna be a UNICORN!"][center][b]NO MORE AVAILABLE[/b][/center][/quote] [img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/lh460zuyxcuwcuq/watermid.png[/img] UNLOCKED AT 1050 TICKETS [quote name="I need a tattoo"][center][b]NO MORE AVAILABLE[/b][/center][/quote] [quote name="I need more pets"][center][b]NO MORE AVAILABLE[/b][/center][/quote] UNLOCKED AT 1300 TICKETS [quote name="Adventure in the woods"][center][b]NO MORE AVAILABLE[/b][/center][/quote] [quote name="Onyx Seraph"][center][b]NO MORE AVAILABLE[/b][/center][/quote] [img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/lh460zuyxcuwcuq/watermid.png[/img] UNLOCKED AT 1450 TICKETS [quote name="Swipp's, Baldwin's and the Coli's last prizes"][center][b]NO MORE AVAILABLE[/b][/center][/quote] [quote name="How to train your dragon"][center][b]NO MORE AVAILABLE[/b][/center][/quote] [img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/lh460zuyxcuwcuq/watermid.png[/img] UNLOCKED AT 1600 TICKETS [quote name="G1 babies tundras!"][center][b]NO MORE AVAILABLE[/b][/center][/quote] [quote name="G1 fae cutie"][center][b]NO MORE AVAILABLE[/b][/center][/quote] [quote name="G1 nocturne sweetie"][center][b]NO MORE AVAILABLE[/b][/center][/quote] [img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/lh460zuyxcuwcuq/watermid.png[/img] UNLOCKED AT 1750 TICKETS [quote name="Wavecrest Saturnalia"][center][b]NO MORE AVAILABLE[/b][/center][/quote] [img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/6ibsi0ojsdsg0pd/waterbottom.png[/img]
MORE PRIZES

UNLOCKED AT 750 TICKETS

From the Coliseum:

Getting stronger wrote:
NO MORE AVAILABLE

Mens sana in corpore sano wrote:
NO MORE AVAILABLE

Coral Reef wrote:
NO MORE AVAILABLE

watermid.png

UNLOCKED AT 900 TICKETS

From Baldwin's Bubbling Brew:

Eye see you wrote:
NO MORE AVAILABLE

Quote:
NO MORE AVAILABLE

I wanna be a UNICORN! wrote:
NO MORE AVAILABLE

watermid.png

UNLOCKED AT 1050 TICKETS

I need a tattoo wrote:
NO MORE AVAILABLE

I need more pets wrote:
NO MORE AVAILABLE

UNLOCKED AT 1300 TICKETS

Adventure in the woods wrote:
NO MORE AVAILABLE

Onyx Seraph wrote:
NO MORE AVAILABLE

watermid.png

UNLOCKED AT 1450 TICKETS
Swipp's, Baldwin's and the Coli's last prizes wrote:
NO MORE AVAILABLE

How to train your dragon wrote:
NO MORE AVAILABLE

watermid.png

UNLOCKED AT 1600 TICKETS
G1 babies tundras! wrote:
NO MORE AVAILABLE

G1 fae cutie wrote:
NO MORE AVAILABLE

G1 nocturne sweetie wrote:
NO MORE AVAILABLE

watermid.png

UNLOCKED AT 1750 TICKETS
Wavecrest Saturnalia wrote:
NO MORE AVAILABLE

waterbottom.png

reserved
reserved
[size=7][center][i][b]Items you could trade for tickets[/b][/i][/center][/size] [quote name="From Baldwin"] [item=Reinforced Glass Beaker] = 15 tickets [item=Fine Alchemical Reduction] = 40 tickets [item=Imbued Sulfur] = 80 tickets[/quote] [quote name="Specialty items"] [item=breed change: wildclaw] [item=breed change: coatl] [item=breed change: nocturne] [item=breed change: skydancer] [item=breed change: ridgeback] [item=breed change: fae] [item=breed change:guardian] [item=tri-color scatterscroll] [item=scroll of eternal youth] [item=scroll of maturity] [item=primary gene: starmap] [item=primary gene: petals] [item=primary gene: wasp] [item=primary gene: metallic] [item=secondary gene: constellation] [item=secondary gene: butterfly] [item=secondary gene: bee] [item=secondary gene: alloy] [item=tertiary gene: opal] [item=tertiary gene: runes] [item=tertiary gene: glimmer] [item=tertiary gene: filigree] Their MarketPlace prize will be changed in ticket value with the ration 1g:1kt = 1 ticket. The treasure MP will be counted with the Dominance prize.[/quote] [quote name="Unhatched Eggs"][item=unhatched light egg] [item=unhatched lightning egg] [item=unhatched fire egg] [item=unhatched arcane egg] [item=unhatched plague egg] [item=unhatched earth egg] [item=unhatched ice egg] [item=unhatched shadow egg] [item=unhatched wind egg] [item=unhatched water egg] [item=unhatched nature egg] [item=unhatched nocturne egg] Each egg will be valued for 300 tickets.[/quote] THE LIST MAY CHANGE ACCORDING TO THE NEED I HAVE FOR EACH ITEM.
Items you could trade for tickets

From Baldwin wrote:
Reinforced Glass Beaker = 15 tickets Fine Alchemical Reduction = 40 tickets Imbued Sulfur = 80 tickets

Specialty items wrote:
Breed Change: Wildclaw Breed Change: Coatl Breed Change: Nocturne Breed Change: Skydancer Breed Change: Ridgeback Breed Change: Fae
Tri-Color Scatterscroll Scroll of Eternal Youth Scroll of Maturity
Primary Gene: Starmap Primary Gene: Petals Primary Gene: Wasp Primary Gene: Metallic
Secondary Gene: Constellation Secondary Gene: Butterfly Secondary Gene: Bee Secondary Gene: Alloy
Tertiary Gene: Opal Tertiary Gene: Runes Tertiary Gene: Glimmer Tertiary Gene: Filigree
Their MarketPlace prize will be changed in ticket value with the ration 1g:1kt = 1 ticket. The treasure MP will be counted with the Dominance prize.

Unhatched Eggs wrote:
Unhatched Light Egg Unhatched Lightning Egg Unhatched Fire Egg Unhatched Arcane Egg Unhatched Plague Egg Unhatched Earth Egg Unhatched Ice Egg Unhatched Shadow Egg Unhatched Wind Egg Unhatched Water Egg Unhatched Nature Egg Unhatched Nocturne Egg
Each egg will be valued for 300 tickets.

THE LIST MAY CHANGE ACCORDING TO THE NEED I HAVE FOR EACH ITEM.
Aaaand it's open!
Aaaand it's open!
x
x
Username or User ID: Vahell
Tickets I'm purchasing: 30
Metod of payment used: Mixed
Would you like to be added to the pinglists for new in this raffle and(or for future raffle?: Sure c:
Username or User ID: Vahell
Tickets I'm purchasing: 30
Metod of payment used: Mixed
Would you like to be added to the pinglists for new in this raffle and(or for future raffle?: Sure c:
Username or User ID: Xeriau
How many tickets I'm purchasing: 25
Metod of payment used: Treasure
Would you like to be added to the pinglists for new in this raffle and(or for future raffle?: sure
Username or User ID: Xeriau
How many tickets I'm purchasing: 25
Metod of payment used: Treasure
Would you like to be added to the pinglists for new in this raffle and(or for future raffle?: sure

pride_inkino.png

- wilbur / noctuid
- it/he/xe
- fr+3

.......................................................................................................................................

formerly myceliium -
always collecting mimic powder -

sEBxtxA.png
eGiN2Xv.png
mxk5Q9c.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16