Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] Raffle of the Banshee
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Oh my goodness!! I'm so lucky :)

1. Swipp's, Baldwin's, and the Coli's
Thank you so much for hosting, let me know if you do any more raffles!! :)
Oh my goodness!! I'm so lucky :)

1. Swipp's, Baldwin's, and the Coli's
Thank you so much for hosting, let me know if you do any more raffles!! :)
AZOFNjv.png
Wait how does it work?
Do I say what prize I want that is still available?
Wait how does it work?
Do I say what prize I want that is still available?
4e90a04d31d3bcae9b4e5f8a5116f8a244da4bec.png
9R3kL.gifK4wPx.gifWNYSI.gifDyDQf.gifseEif.gifanTel.gifLXhsd2.png8iOxg2.pngy2JP42.pngmepHR2.png7IdwT2.pngAHJnT2.pngy3FIr1.pngmbrnk1.pngXAMhI1.pngVWSUP1.pngVguVA1.pngQcNhA1.png
d971ff4fb5409d1fb0212bbaea2b9cd73d65cd84.png
@Frozen224
You can't ask for a part of the prizes, you have to ask for the whole prize. For example, Minor Health Potions are part of Mens sana in corpore sano.
Anyway, the accent: Halitrephes isn't even available.

@CrackedSouls
According to your position in the winners' round, you post a list of which prizes you'd like the most from the ones still available (as I said above, the whole prizes, not a piece of it) and I'll send the one that still is available when it comes to sending out your prize.
@Frozen224
You can't ask for a part of the prizes, you have to ask for the whole prize. For example, Minor Health Potions are part of Mens sana in corpore sano.
Anyway, the accent: Halitrephes isn't even available.

@CrackedSouls
According to your position in the winners' round, you post a list of which prizes you'd like the most from the ones still available (as I said above, the whole prizes, not a piece of it) and I'll send the one that still is available when it comes to sending out your prize.
7b3f64ba0f90fa584a60be2da24bfe350f4ba051.png Untitled_Artwork.png
1. Bugs!
2. Coral Reef
3. Biiiirds!
4. Mens sana in corpore sano
Idk if thats how you do it.
X_X
1. Bugs!
2. Coral Reef
3. Biiiirds!
Idk if thats how you do it.
X_X
4e90a04d31d3bcae9b4e5f8a5116f8a244da4bec.png
9R3kL.gifK4wPx.gifWNYSI.gifDyDQf.gifseEif.gifanTel.gifLXhsd2.png8iOxg2.pngy2JP42.pngmepHR2.png7IdwT2.pngAHJnT2.pngy3FIr1.pngmbrnk1.pngXAMhI1.pngVWSUP1.pngVguVA1.pngQcNhA1.png
d971ff4fb5409d1fb0212bbaea2b9cd73d65cd84.png
@Frozen224 you deleted your post, therefore you deleted your claim. Just a reminder that in an hour you'll lose permanently the chance to win.
@Frozen224 you deleted your post, therefore you deleted your claim. Just a reminder that in an hour you'll lose permanently the chance to win.
@FrostNiskare. Sorry...You can give the chance to someone else ok? I don't really know whats available and I don't have a whole lot of time at the moment to look. I'm glad that I was able to support your raffle though!
@FrostNiskare. Sorry...You can give the chance to someone else ok? I don't really know whats available and I don't have a whole lot of time at the moment to look. I'm glad that I was able to support your raffle though!
QNsYY.gifzrsC3.gif0aEDr.gif JrbCT.gif HftEWlz.gif mXAYZKl.gif Gop6Rqp.gif
@Frozen224 alright, I understand. It's a pity tho, but thanks for partecipating in the raffle anyway!

Anyway, since it's 00:47 here in Italy, I'll be doing the fourth winner now, because my eyes are literally closing, I am that tired.
@/ChandraNalaar907 and @/konoma didn't post, so they lose their current place and have only another chance of being drawn again as winner. I'll send out the last prizes of the previous round then I'll post the new one.
@Frozen224 alright, I understand. It's a pity tho, but thanks for partecipating in the raffle anyway!

Anyway, since it's 00:47 here in Italy, I'll be doing the fourth winner now, because my eyes are literally closing, I am that tired.
@/ChandraNalaar907 and @/konoma didn't post, so they lose their current place and have only another chance of being drawn again as winner. I'll send out the last prizes of the previous round then I'll post the new one.
FOURTH AND LAST ROUND OF WINNERS:

1. @yeezy13
2. @watercolour
3. @ChandraNalaar907
(last chance to claim a prize)
4. @moonmoonfoxwolf
5. @Xeriau

The list of winners in their order of extraction.
Please claim your prizes posting a list of preferred prizes from the most preferred to the least, and after that I will send the prizes back to you via CR. There's only 5 winners because there are only 5 prizes left.
Have a good day!

PLEASE NOTE THAT:
Every partecipants have two chances of being drawn as winners. If after I called everyone who still hasn't had a prize and both times they don't claim their prizes, the leftover prizes will remain to me, as I deem unfair to the partecipants that some of them may get a double prize.
FOURTH AND LAST ROUND OF WINNERS:

1. @yeezy13
2. @watercolour
3. @ChandraNalaar907
4. @moonmoonfoxwolf
5. @Xeriau

The list of winners in their order of extraction.
Please claim your prizes posting a list of preferred prizes from the most preferred to the least, and after that I will send the prizes back to you via CR. There's only 5 winners because there are only 5 prizes left.
Have a good day!

PLEASE NOTE THAT:
Every partecipants have two chances of being drawn as winners. If after I called everyone who still hasn't had a prize and both times they don't claim their prizes, the leftover prizes will remain to me, as I deem unfair to the partecipants that some of them may get a double prize.
Oh wow!! Thank you very much!!

1. Mens sana in corpore sano
2. Biiiirds
Oh wow!! Thank you very much!!

1. Mens sana in corpore sano
2. Biiiirds
___________________ adoptable by #40738 ___ petal . she/they . frt +4
oo cool!

1. g1 fae cutie
2. biiiiirds
3. g1 tundra
5. g2s
oo cool!

1. g1 fae cutie
2. biiiiirds
3. g1 tundra
5. g2s

pride_inkino.png

- wilbur / noctuid
- it/he/xe
- fr+3

.......................................................................................................................................

formerly myceliium -
always collecting mimic powder -

sEBxtxA.png
eGiN2Xv.png
mxk5Q9c.png
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16