Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] Raffle of the Banshee
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
Username or User ID: Ailysha
How many tickets I'm purchasing: 90
Method of payment used: Trading (3x Infused Fragment)
Would you like to be added to the pinglists for news in this raffle and/or for future raffle?: Already am!
Username or User ID: Ailysha
How many tickets I'm purchasing: 90
Method of payment used: Trading (3x Infused Fragment)
Would you like to be added to the pinglists for news in this raffle and/or for future raffle?: Already am!
arcane.gif

he/him, FR Time +9 hrs
Gay as heck
Username or User ID: FinnFantastic
How many tickets I'm purchasing: 100
Method of payment used: Trading
Would you like to be added to the pinglists for news in this raffle and/or for future raffle?: Yes
Username or User ID: FinnFantastic
How many tickets I'm purchasing: 100
Method of payment used: Trading
Would you like to be added to the pinglists for news in this raffle and/or for future raffle?: Yes
835f82241bde5c3fdab93dcabc04f34425703952.png3b3fdf11a371593fe406aecfde3cc58dffa966ae.pngd68dbe491908146d7ba91be515fda75232d91960.pngfdaffaf5dbfa65d847a15ad972a5432bcac3fcbc.png
@Ailysha adding the tickets immediately!

@FinnFantastic waiting for the payments to be sent through PM and then I'll add you too!

The prizes will be added tomorrow as it's currently 00:24 am here and I'm waiting to go to sleep, but I'll do it first thing in the morning!
@Ailysha adding the tickets immediately!

@FinnFantastic waiting for the payments to be sent through PM and then I'll add you too!

The prizes will be added tomorrow as it's currently 00:24 am here and I'm waiting to go to sleep, but I'll do it first thing in the morning!
7b3f64ba0f90fa584a60be2da24bfe350f4ba051.png Untitled_Artwork.png
[size=7][center][b] More than 700 tickets are bought!! Which means, new prizes!![/b][/center][/size] @Vahell @Xeriau @AzzyDreemur48 @DrShadowCipher @Ailysha @Frozen224 @moonmoonfoxwolf @Dragonsongbird @Citylight @KitsuneNeko13 @yeezy13 @Lesen @FinnFantastic [quote name="I need a tattoo"][center][item=accent: energy trap] [item=Accent: Research Notes] [item=Skin: Gilded Glass] [item=Skin: Fertility Queen] [item=Skin: Blue Mineral] [item=Accent: Scroll of Pells] [item=Skin: Depleted Dreams] [item=Skin: Amber-Trapped Fae] [item=Accent: Ponderous Powers] [item=Skin: Wishmaker] [item=Accent: Wavespun Ivy] [item=Accent: Rainbow Scales][/center][/quote] [quote name="I need more pets"][center][item=Ashen Bicorn Whale] [item=Skycrest Bicorn] [item=Seaglass Swimmer] [item=Blackline Bicorn Whale] [item=Sorrel Gryphlet] [item=Superb Gryphlet][/center][/quote] [quote name="Adventure in the woods"][center][item=Driftwood Baron] [item=Chocolate Ferret] [item=Silver Ferret] [item=Journeyman Satchels][/center][/quote] [quote name="Onyx Seraph"][center][item=Onyx Seraph Anklets] [item=Onyx Seraph Armpiece] [item=Onyx Seraph Headpiece] [item=Onyx Seraph Hip Drape] [item=Onyx Seraph Necklace] [item=Onyx Seraph Tail Bangle] [item=Onyx Seraph Wing Ornament][/center][/quote] ----- New prizes will be added [b]after 1300 tickets are bought[/b]! But, you can choose the category! You can choose up to three categories and I'll tell you which are the one who won and will be the next prizes. [LIST=1] [*] All the familiars from three Coli venues (minus the Bosses) [*] Familiars from Baldwin (you can express the familiars you prefer, the ones that will be chosen more often, will be the ones I'll put in the raffle) [*] Apparel from Baldwin (same thing as before) [*] Free levelling a dragon up to level 14-20 (the higher the level, the longer it takes) [*] Gene scrolls from Swipp's, Baldwin and/or the Coli [*] Bogsneak scroll and eggs! [*]Forum vistas from Swipp's, Baldwin and/or the Coli [*]More apparel from Swipp (talking about Dausty Pauper apparel, Sunlit Kelpie Mane, Black Lace apparel) [/LIST] Aaaand an announcement! On [b]April the 10th and April the 23rd[/b], new dragons will be added to the raffle. They will be [b]Gen 1[/b] born in those same days!

More than 700 tickets are bought!! Which means, new prizes!!

@Vahell @Xeriau @AzzyDreemur48 @DrShadowCipher @Ailysha @Frozen224 @moonmoonfoxwolf @Dragonsongbird @Citylight @KitsuneNeko13 @yeezy13 @Lesen @FinnFantastic

I need a tattoo wrote:
Accent: Energy Trap Accent: Research Notes Skin: Gilded Glass Skin: Fertility Queen Skin: Blue Mineral Accent: Scroll of Pells Skin: Depleted Dreams Skin: Amber-Trapped Fae Accent: Ponderous Powers Skin: Wishmaker Accent: Wavespun Ivy Accent: Rainbow Scales
I need more pets wrote:
Ashen Bicorn Whale Skycrest Bicorn Seaglass Swimmer Blackline Bicorn Whale
Sorrel Gryphlet Superb Gryphlet
Adventure in the woods wrote:
Driftwood Baron Chocolate Ferret Silver Ferret Journeyman Satchels
Onyx Seraph wrote:
Onyx Seraph Anklets Onyx Seraph Armpiece Onyx Seraph Headpiece Onyx Seraph Hip Drape Onyx Seraph Necklace Onyx Seraph Tail Bangle Onyx Seraph Wing Ornament

New prizes will be added after 1300 tickets are bought! But, you can choose the category! You can choose up to three categories and I'll tell you which are the one who won and will be the next prizes.
  1. All the familiars from three Coli venues (minus the Bosses)
  2. Familiars from Baldwin (you can express the familiars you prefer, the ones that will be chosen more often, will be the ones I'll put in the raffle)
  3. Apparel from Baldwin (same thing as before)
  4. Free levelling a dragon up to level 14-20 (the higher the level, the longer it takes)
  5. Gene scrolls from Swipp's, Baldwin and/or the Coli
  6. Bogsneak scroll and eggs!
  7. Forum vistas from Swipp's, Baldwin and/or the Coli
  8. More apparel from Swipp (talking about Dausty Pauper apparel, Sunlit Kelpie Mane, Black Lace apparel)

Aaaand an announcement! On April the 10th and April the 23rd, new dragons will be added to the raffle. They will be Gen 1 born in those same days!
Ooooh what an awesome update!!
Ooooh what an awesome update!!
835f82241bde5c3fdab93dcabc04f34425703952.png3b3fdf11a371593fe406aecfde3cc58dffa966ae.pngd68dbe491908146d7ba91be515fda75232d91960.pngfdaffaf5dbfa65d847a15ad972a5432bcac3fcbc.png
Username or User ID: Duskphoenix
How many tickets I'm purchasing: 15
Metod of payment used: Trading please!
Would you like to be added to the pinglists for news in this raffle and/or for future raffle?: Yes!

(@Kurutta @IIdreamstars you guys might be interested!)
Username or User ID: Duskphoenix
How many tickets I'm purchasing: 15
Metod of payment used: Trading please!
Would you like to be added to the pinglists for news in this raffle and/or for future raffle?: Yes!

(@Kurutta @IIdreamstars you guys might be interested!)
tHe chICKeN hAs COmE...

DOn't even THINK about clicking this unless you want to lose your nose...

Dusk, she/her, friend requests welcome!
OLBR2hp.png Click Here For The Chicken Discord Server!
@Duskphoenix Hi! Thanks for partecipating! Waiting for some feedback from the prize question I asked a couple posts ago :'3

@FinnFantastic Glad you like it! Want to tell me which prize category you prefer for the next update? ^^
@Duskphoenix Hi! Thanks for partecipating! Waiting for some feedback from the prize question I asked a couple posts ago :'3

@FinnFantastic Glad you like it! Want to tell me which prize category you prefer for the next update? ^^
@FrostNiskare

Username or User ID: KitsuneNeko13
How many tickets I'm purchasing: 50
Metod of payment used: gems
Would you like to be added to the pinglists for news in this raffle and/or for future raffle?: Yes! (Already on it ;) )

Hmmm, new category... Hibden stuff?
@FrostNiskare

Username or User ID: KitsuneNeko13
How many tickets I'm purchasing: 50
Metod of payment used: gems
Would you like to be added to the pinglists for news in this raffle and/or for future raffle?: Yes! (Already on it ;) )

Hmmm, new category... Hibden stuff?
Oops! I think #5, 7, and 8 would be spectacular!
Oops! I think #5, 7, and 8 would be spectacular!
tHe chICKeN hAs COmE...

DOn't even THINK about clicking this unless you want to lose your nose...

Dusk, she/her, friend requests welcome!
OLBR2hp.png Click Here For The Chicken Discord Server!
@KitsuneNeko13
Hidben stuff you say? Mhh I didn't even consider it. I might add that as well. What about the options I listed before? Something catches your eye?

@Duskphoenix noted ;)
@KitsuneNeko13
Hidben stuff you say? Mhh I didn't even consider it. I might add that as well. What about the options I listed before? Something catches your eye?

@Duskphoenix noted ;)
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16