Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | 25kt/g junkbags (open)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 32 33
[center]hello! i'm selling junkbags at 25kt/g each. they r called junkbags bc they contain junk from my hoard :^D current stock: [b]16[/b] bags[/center] [b][u]please read![/u] this is just general stuff you should know before buying.[/b] [LIST] [*] junk bags contain a random assortment of items. they'll range from 2-7 different [i]types[/i] of items, but quantities will vary. (1-99) [*] they usually include 1-2 main item(s) and other misc food / mats / fams that fit the item's colour/theme. [*] overall, the total value of a bag can range from [b]10kt/g to 300kt/g +[/b]! (determined by lah/mp price) [*] [b]fest currency[/b] accepted during the fest week only @ a 1:2 ratio! [*] [b]DISCOUNT![/b] buy [b]one[/b] bag for [b]25kt/g[/b] and get a [b]second[/b] for [b]15kt/g[/b]! pls tell me if you're applying them otherwise i probably won't remember. [color=transparent]==[/color]- [b]this discount is a [u]one time payment.[/u][/b] no buy one bag for 25kt now and [color=transparent]==- [/color]15kt a few hours later or the next day. [/LIST] [center][size=4]feel free to reply to the thread and [b]send over a pm[/b] or just send the payment without a post! i'll pm your bag back asap ^,^[/size] [size=5][b]i will not accept any form of crs.[/b] they will be ignored.[/size][/center] [center][size=4][u][b]pls do not ping, i am subbed[/b][/u][/size][/center] [quote=bag example #1] [item=tar-trooper slarg] [item=irradiated pear] [item=vampire bat] [item=purple goo] [item=dark might fragment] [/quote] [quote=bag example #2] [item=secondary gene: flair] [item=mage's walnut hat] [item=rainwater stink bug] [/quote] [quote=bag example #3] [item=berserker] [item=amber gulper] [item=brilliant healer's calling] [item=heartred croaker leg] [item=firebearer] [item=pressed flower]
hello!

i'm selling junkbags at 25kt/g each. they r called junkbags bc they contain junk from my hoard :^D

current stock: 16 bags

please read! this is just general stuff you should know before buying.
  • junk bags contain a random assortment of items. they'll range from 2-7 different types of items, but quantities will vary. (1-99)
  • they usually include 1-2 main item(s) and other misc food / mats / fams that fit the item's colour/theme.
  • overall, the total value of a bag can range from 10kt/g to 300kt/g +! (determined by lah/mp price)
  • fest currency accepted during the fest week only @ a 1:2 ratio!
  • DISCOUNT! buy one bag for 25kt/g and get a second for 15kt/g! pls tell me if you're applying them otherwise i probably won't remember.
    ==- this discount is a one time payment. no buy one bag for 25kt now and ==- 15kt a few hours later or the next day.

feel free to reply to the thread and send over a pm or just send the payment without a post! i'll pm your bag back asap ^,^
i will not accept any form of crs. they will be ignored.
pls do not ping, i am subbed

bag example #1 wrote:
Tar-Trooper Slarg Irradiated Pear Vampire Bat Purple Goo Dark Might Fragment
bag example #2 wrote:
Secondary Gene: Flair Mage's Walnut Hat Rainwater Stink Bug
bag example #3 wrote:
Berserker Amber Gulper Brilliant Healer's Calling Heartred Croaker Leg Firebearer Pressed Flower
TlQjbxg.gif
[emoji=bare tree size=1]
TlQjbxg.gif
[emoji=chameleon size=1]
TlQjbxg.gif
[emoji=butterfly 3 size=1]
TlQjbxg.gif
-Bump as a reminder -
-Bump as a reminder -
sending for a bag
sending for a bag
sig wip :)