Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | 25kt/g junkbags (open)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 32 33
Sorry, but you gave me one familiar, its worth 0 treasure, on the first post it says 15kt worth or higher :)
Sorry, but you gave me one familiar, its worth 0 treasure, on the first post it says 15kt worth or higher :)
HoI My DuDe, HoPe YoU ArE HaViNg A GrEaT DaY!
@MadameBirdSong
ack-- sorry for not specifying,, the items i put in my grabbag don't go by worth from their tooltip, (which is where i'm assuming you got its worth from) but from lah (lowest auction house price)
the grabbag you got, which was a cloud nymph, went from its lah which is 42g or the lowest treasure sale is 74959t.
@MadameBirdSong
ack-- sorry for not specifying,, the items i put in my grabbag don't go by worth from their tooltip, (which is where i'm assuming you got its worth from) but from lah (lowest auction house price)
the grabbag you got, which was a cloud nymph, went from its lah which is 42g or the lowest treasure sale is 74959t.
TlQjbxg.gif
@Coward
Ohhhh, thx so mch then!
@Coward
Ohhhh, thx so mch then!
Sending for 2 bags!
Sending for 2 bags!
t6khqZc.png
Ummm may I ask for a example of what may be in the bags? Its okay if not!
Ummm may I ask for a example of what may be in the bags? Its okay if not!
oN0doZI.gif

SilverRipple
Female ~ She/They
FR+15 hrs
@SilverRipple
it's fine!
usually whatever's in my hoard that i don't use goes in the bags. it can range from junk and health potions to fest stuff and eliminates. it really just depends what i feel like lmao.
@SilverRipple
it's fine!
usually whatever's in my hoard that i don't use goes in the bags. it can range from junk and health potions to fest stuff and eliminates. it really just depends what i feel like lmao.
TlQjbxg.gif
[emoji=mystery bag size=1]
TlQjbxg.gif
TlQjbxg.gif
I'm gonna try my luck again!
I'm gonna try my luck again!
TlQjbxg.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 32 33