Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [MJ-20] Mistral Jamboree Raffle - Closed
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 39 40
@cloudydawn

Sending a level 6!
@cloudydawn

Sending a level 6!
tHe chICKeN hAs COmE...

DOn't even THINK about clicking this unless you want to lose your nose...

Dusk, she/her, friend requests welcome!
OLBR2hp.png Click Here For The Chicken Discord Server!
@Lara8 Hi! A bunch of level 8s you posted don't have gene or breed bonus, but are listed including them, which is why I'm declining them. Sorry for the trouble, and thanks for supporting us!
@Lara8 Hi! A bunch of level 8s you posted don't have gene or breed bonus, but are listed including them, which is why I'm declining them. Sorry for the trouble, and thanks for supporting us!
Jacqueline525SpaceOrchid.png
@Joywing

Urk, sorry. Hazard of batch listing. Will re-send properly!
@Joywing

Urk, sorry. Hazard of batch listing. Will re-send properly!
Y2CN2aK.png wc26tNn.png
@Lara8 No worries, it happens XD. Feel free to send them when ready!
@Lara8 No worries, it happens XD. Feel free to send them when ready!
@Joywing I can't see the spreadsheet, but you look like the last active receiver on the thread; I have two level 12 for you, but I don't know what kind of sending you accept, so as soon as you tell me I can send them!
@Joywing I can't see the spreadsheet, but you look like the last active receiver on the thread; I have two level 12 for you, but I don't know what kind of sending you accept, so as soon as you tell me I can send them!
YSQ_BSJ_2023_Advertisement.png
@SenchaDrake Hi! I take PAs, and both treasure and gems. Feel free to send them over!
@SenchaDrake Hi! I take PAs, and both treasure and gems. Feel free to send them over!
Apologies to anyone having trouble sending in tonight, I was late to the raffle's nightshift because I was hoping to take tonight off ^_^ <3

Please send to either me or Foxofwonders for the next few hours, if you would prefer not to wait until our other senders are back online to accept your dragons
Apologies to anyone having trouble sending in tonight, I was late to the raffle's nightshift because I was hoping to take tonight off ^_^ <3

Please send to either me or Foxofwonders for the next few hours, if you would prefer not to wait until our other senders are back online to accept your dragons
oofr-1.pnghub-1.pngfoddart-1.png
@Foxofwonders

Hello there, sending 16 lvl7s via PA! 1 has a color bonus and 9 have breed bonuses.
@Foxofwonders

Hello there, sending 16 lvl7s via PA! 1 has a color bonus and 9 have breed bonuses.
vkXTSNP.png ##

- FR+10
- wishlist
@Loyalties
Aye, I'm ready! :D
@Loyalties
Aye, I'm ready! :D
FR_Comm.png
a
foxofwonders.png __TDmCtlK.png __instagram-logo.png __Twitter_logo_bird_transparent_png.png __FR+9
__Netherlands__
__#3615
__Artist
P1YWd6F.png AgG97x3.png
[center] [emoji=wind rune size=1] I'm accepting if anyone wants treasure quickly :D [emoji=wind rune size=1][/center] [center][emoji=treasure size=1] [emoji=spiral love size=2] [emoji=treasure size=1][/center]
I'm accepting if anyone wants treasure quickly :D
7zcCDc4.png
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 39 40