Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | CLOSED drawing now.
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 16 17
@Voronwis I would, but just bc of privacy, I won't. I'm sorry, u don't think anything would happen, but I try to be as cautious as possible. Her name is Thor, and she's a wild type axolotl!
@Voronwis I would, but just bc of privacy, I won't. I'm sorry, u don't think anything would happen, but I try to be as cautious as possible. Her name is Thor, and she's a wild type axolotl!
Nox for short!
vUQwgvw.gif
i would love to join the raffle!

i guess a couple of things i love to do are sleep and run and eat good food (also play fr!). also i enjoy writing, but never have enough time to do it which is unfortunate
i would love to join the raffle!

i guess a couple of things i love to do are sleep and run and eat good food (also play fr!). also i enjoy writing, but never have enough time to do it which is unfortunate
iQrvnPv.png
I would like to joint the raffle!

Some things that I enjoy are reading and drawing. I would recommend the Keeper of the Lost Cities series (their my fav)

Thank you so much for hosting this raffle and happy anniversary!
I would like to joint the raffle!

Some things that I enjoy are reading and drawing. I would recommend the Keeper of the Lost Cities series (their my fav)

Thank you so much for hosting this raffle and happy anniversary!
80b67880bc5ffc15b28fea595a1c0f7f2c7052f3.gif
This seems fun, I would like to join!
happy FR anniversary, you have completed four circles around the flaming gas orb since you started!
This seems fun, I would like to join!
happy FR anniversary, you have completed four circles around the flaming gas orb since you started!
8zPfs6i.gifWsu3XA9.gifT0whsPx.gifIgg8mPI.gifv0CPm88.pngX5bisuN.gif6Fwt9Qr.gif9mjyPzr.png
@Voronwis Thank you so much for your kind words! And good luck to you on your field, we need to keep looking for opportunities and everything will work out(eventually lmao)

@RoboticSheep thank you very very much!! Eventually you will, just keep at that. There was a time I thought I could never be able to do some stuff I do now, but I red a lot of times some GREAT artist saying they weren't able to draw stuff like now, so it's just practice and that kept me moving :) good luck with all and feel free to talk to me anytime if you need help or something!
@Voronwis Thank you so much for your kind words! And good luck to you on your field, we need to keep looking for opportunities and everything will work out(eventually lmao)

@RoboticSheep thank you very very much!! Eventually you will, just keep at that. There was a time I thought I could never be able to do some stuff I do now, but I red a lot of times some GREAT artist saying they weren't able to draw stuff like now, so it's just practice and that kept me moving :) good luck with all and feel free to talk to me anytime if you need help or something!
lamp.giftumblr_osuiryrppa1v8lm95o2_75sq.giflamp.giftumblr_osuiryrppa1v8lm95o2_75sq.giflamp.gif
@BaconCat And what a glorious gas orb that is! Thank you![emoji=guardian happy size=2] @turtleking9974 Thank you for joining! @cactolith14 Aww that's too bed! Hope you'll find some time to write in the future. @nonlineardogtime How true![emoji=guardian happy size=2] Good luck with your plotting. I've always found that the hardest part, always running face-first into 'and then what happened?' wall.
@BaconCat
And what a glorious gas orb that is! Thank you!

@turtleking9974
Thank you for joining!

@cactolith14
Aww that's too bed! Hope you'll find some time to write in the future.

@nonlineardogtime
How true! Good luck with your plotting. I've always found that the hardest part, always running face-first into 'and then what happened?' wall.
we3Gmh2.pngCWpoTRF.pngjjb11A7.gif
[center]@Voronwis I would like to join the raffle! :> Here's a photo of my child, Sheena [emoji=cat 2 size=1][emoji=heart size=1] [img]https://i.imgur.com/7qhMkBR.jpg[/img][/center]
@Voronwis

I would like to join the raffle! :> Here's a photo of my child, Sheena
7qhMkBR.jpg
Hypha_FR_Signature_no_text.png
byglMgD.pngk6XadYv.png

2uq3ZkE.png

HUg2HbD.png

ih7flOs.png

kFRXDH6.png
@Seras
Pretty white tiger! Ohhh!
@Seras
Pretty white tiger! Ohhh!
we3Gmh2.pngCWpoTRF.pngjjb11A7.gif
@Voronwis

I don't mind being pinged, I'm just not the most active
@Voronwis

I don't mind being pinged, I'm just not the most active
I want to join the raffle!

Interesting fact about me: I've recently been getting into D&D and am having a lot of fun with it!
I want to join the raffle!

Interesting fact about me: I've recently been getting into D&D and am having a lot of fun with it!
b7742e507b7cf8e2cd71c4f2ffd5a17c3b9f9e2e.png 7ae5f576df9583faed137e7e0ca37146ab2a57b6.png
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 16 17