Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [LIGHTDOM] Valightine's 2020 - DONE
1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 ... 44 45
@BunnySox My apologies for the trouble. I've fixed it now ^^ Thank you for letting me know!
@BunnySox My apologies for the trouble. I've fixed it now ^^ Thank you for letting me know!
bee.png
Hatchery
Subspecies
Tumblr
B18_L2.pngBPIeZi9.pnglo1vcye.pnguKq0U45.png5APpswG.pngOiWiCpo.pngB18_R2.png
ASbXVY4.png
[quote name="Hapbee" date="2020-02-12 03:42:08" ] My apologies for the trouble. I've fixed it now ^^ Thank you for letting me know! [/quote] No trouble at all; thanks so much <3
Hapbee wrote on 2020-02-12 03:42:08:
My apologies for the trouble. I've fixed it now ^^ Thank you for letting me know!
No trouble at all; thanks so much <3
We're now ready for round one! Once again, thank you to everyone who sent to us, and happy Valightine's! I'm drawing winners in batches of 10 from random.org. I will be listing people in the order they were drawn. If you were drawn, please reply in this thread and ping me with a list of your choices for your number -- person 1 lists 1 choice, person 5 lists 5 choices, etc. You should order your list with the prize you want most in the first spot, and then go on down. You have 24 hours to respond with your list. If you do not respond within that time, you will be bumped once to the top of the next round and pinged again. If you do not respond to that, that ticket will be dropped, but you may still be drawn again with a different ticket. If you do not want a prize, please ping me and tell me you wish to pass so I do not carry you over to the next round. I will send out prizes at 24 hours or when everyone has posted their lists, whichever comes first. When prizes are being sent for each round, then I will post in the thread. Any lists/posts edited after this time will not be seen, so please make sure your choices are what you really want! [img]https://i.imgur.com/zBdC3Gf.png[/img] [columns][color=transparent]______[/color][img]https://i.imgur.com/xf5kw7T.png[/img][color=transparent]___________________[/color] [nextcol][size=5] [b]ROUND ONE[/b] 1. @antivehicular 2. @ganondorf 3. @zog 4. @champeon 5. @mature 6. @floofinbird 7. @aquavvius 8. @acretosorien 9. @alittlebriton 10. @duskghost [nextcol][color=transparent]_________________[/color][img]https://i.imgur.com/xf5kw7T.png[/img][/columns] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/NThwQoA.png[/img][/center] Please ping me within 24 hours with your choices! [quote=Drawing Pinglist][size=0] @FourLeaf @Gathouria @agonius @FantasyGirlRai @BunnySox @minervamaga[/quote]
We're now ready for round one! Once again, thank you to everyone who sent to us, and happy Valightine's!

I'm drawing winners in batches of 10 from random.org. I will be listing people in the order they were drawn. If you were drawn, please reply in this thread and ping me with a list of your choices for your number -- person 1 lists 1 choice, person 5 lists 5 choices, etc. You should order your list with the prize you want most in the first spot, and then go on down.

You have 24 hours to respond with your list. If you do not respond within that time, you will be bumped once to the top of the next round and pinged again. If you do not respond to that, that ticket will be dropped, but you may still be drawn again with a different ticket. If you do not want a prize, please ping me and tell me you wish to pass so I do not carry you over to the next round.

I will send out prizes at 24 hours or when everyone has posted their lists, whichever comes first. When prizes are being sent for each round, then I will post in the thread. Any lists/posts edited after this time will not be seen, so please make sure your choices are what you really want!

zBdC3Gf.png
______xf5kw7T.png___________________
ROUND ONE

1. @antivehicular
2. @ganondorf
3. @zog
4. @champeon
5. @mature
6. @floofinbird
7. @aquavvius
8. @acretosorien
9. @alittlebriton
10. @duskghost

_________________xf5kw7T.png
NThwQoA.png

Please ping me within 24 hours with your choices!

LIo8D8G.gif
oh my gosh!!! wowza!!!! i never expect to win anything haha

@rynne

1. bust by ilios
2. yo ho ho a pirate's love for me
3. wink wink nudge nudge
4. options for date night
5. out of this world
6. valentines candy
oh my gosh!!! wowza!!!! i never expect to win anything haha

@rynne

1. bust by ilios
2. yo ho ho a pirate's love for me
3. wink wink nudge nudge
4. options for date night
5. out of this world
6. valentines candy
tumblr_ojsltcIPTp1u3wsjco5_400.png
ePOliyb.png
zl1ZGZ2.png
OrNt8gj.png
Al1BEGR.png
2VCdrqz.png
Stqwmyx.png
Yw8EvNQ.png
mjtJ868.png
YMPbu9R.png
@Rynne Oh, dang, did not expect that!

1. Elemental Lottery
@Rynne Oh, dang, did not expect that!

1. Elemental Lottery
n4tD6Di.png2PWSna6.pngrULXRhK.png
Oh gosh! I did not expect to be first round! Thank you so much :)

1. Heart of Ice
2. Like a House on Fire
3. Love Sick
4. Stars in Your Eyes
5. Heart of the Sea
6. Brilliant Fledgling
7. Languishing in Love
8. Pair the Spares
9. Blind Date
Oh gosh! I did not expect to be first round! Thank you so much :)

1. Heart of Ice
2. Like a House on Fire
3. Love Sick
4. Stars in Your Eyes
5. Heart of the Sea
6. Brilliant Fledgling
7. Languishing in Love
8. Pair the Spares
9. Blind Date
ZAxNr9o.png
@Rynne Oh!!! Thank you so much!!!!!!!! This raffle was tons of fun and I had a blast supporting Light! (and now calling it my home!)

1. Heart of Ice
2. Starry Eyed
3. A Full Team
4. Bust by Ilios
@Rynne Oh!!! Thank you so much!!!!!!!! This raffle was tons of fun and I had a blast supporting Light! (and now calling it my home!)

1. Heart of Ice
2. Starry Eyed
3. A Full Team
4. Bust by Ilios
PbW1AsJ.png
Mundane | he/it | 29

Exalt Rescue
About Me
Wishlist

@Rynne wow, I've never gotten such a high pick before!

1. Heart of Ice
2. Elemental Lottery

Thank you!
@Rynne wow, I've never gotten such a high pick before!

1. Heart of Ice
2. Elemental Lottery

Thank you!
l6nCFA8.png
@Rynne yeet!
1. Stars in Your Eyes
2. A Full Team
3. Love Sick
4. Baldwin Loves You
5. Light of my Life
6. Pearlcatcher's Closet
7. Love Thaws
8. Dance the Night Away
@Rynne yeet!
1. Stars in Your Eyes
2. A Full Team
3. Love Sick
4. Baldwin Loves You
5. Light of my Life
6. Pearlcatcher's Closet
7. Love Thaws
8. Dance the Night Away
dfSpwLx.png
@Rynne

I can't believe this!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

1. Starry Eyed
2. Stars in Your Eyes
3. A Full Team
@Rynne

I can't believe this!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

1. Starry Eyed
2. Stars in Your Eyes
3. A Full Team
1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 ... 44 45