Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [LIGHTDOM] Valightine's 2020 - DONE
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 44 45
Cuuuuuute! I'm for sure sending fodder this week!
Cuuuuuute! I'm for sure sending fodder this week!
@Rynne
@howdoilnternet
@nhdark
@medievalredragon

May I please purchase 20 tickets. I will send 20kT via PM.

Thanks for running this!

Medievalredragon
@Rynne
@howdoilnternet
@nhdark
@medievalredragon

May I please purchase 20 tickets. I will send 20kT via PM.

Thanks for running this!

Medievalredragon
earthshaker.png
This thread is now open!
This thread is now open!
LIo8D8G.gif
Hey @Prester, I had sent in dragons under the exalt bonus that had still been listed on the site (Snapper breed + Pinstripe gene) at the time I sent them, not realizing the bonus hadn't been updated yet. But the bonus on the spreadsheet is outdated from some time itself, so I shouldn't be getting bonus tickets for the Imperials I sent.

I'm really confused what to do now :(
Hey @Prester, I had sent in dragons under the exalt bonus that had still been listed on the site (Snapper breed + Pinstripe gene) at the time I sent them, not realizing the bonus hadn't been updated yet. But the bonus on the spreadsheet is outdated from some time itself, so I shouldn't be getting bonus tickets for the Imperials I sent.

I'm really confused what to do now :(
*~*~*~*~*
Previously
Morichinatsu
*~*~*~*~*
FBJNgPs.png 8eLgwHU.png tuKAvP2.png 8a4I5lk.png FBJNgPs.png
I
VlDJnIY.png
polar
bears
and
jmrzRk7.pngs
@Galaxtea
Ah shoot, my bad, I took the exalt bonuses right off the sheet without checking. Give me a few minutes to check and I'll send the missing bonuses to you!

*All fixed!~
@Galaxtea
Ah shoot, my bad, I took the exalt bonuses right off the sheet without checking. Give me a few minutes to check and I'll send the missing bonuses to you!

*All fixed!~
sLw2zQoO.png
@prester
she/her • gmt +10
-
i do art
ih my god, the bird graphics are soothing my soul...so cute
ih my god, the bird graphics are soothing my soul...so cute
6h4Ol4n.pngXiejUgd.pngvJUVQ0t.pngcGS2SD8.png
@PrincessKaulise Hiya! Got a flood of 72 dergs headed your way for treasure! 11 have breed bonus, 1 has gene bonus, and 1 has colour bonus. Feel free to take your time with them. Thanks for your hard work!
@PrincessKaulise Hiya! Got a flood of 72 dergs headed your way for treasure! 11 have breed bonus, 1 has gene bonus, and 1 has colour bonus. Feel free to take your time with them. Thanks for your hard work!
Jacqueline525SpaceOrchid.png
[quote name="Joywing" date="2020-02-02 02:46:03" ] @PrincessKaulise Hiya! Got a flood of 72 dergs headed your way for treasure! 11 have breed bonus, 1 has gene bonus, and 1 has colour bonus. Feel free to take your time with them. Thanks for your hard work! [/quote] Oh man o,o;; That's a lot of dergs in one go! Thanks for the heads up!
Joywing wrote on 2020-02-02 02:46:03:

Oh man o,o;; That's a lot of dergs in one go!
Thanks for the heads up!
@PrincessKaulise Hey! Sorry but I miscounted the number! It should actually be 68 level 7 dragons. I forgot I had two pairs nesting. Sorry about that!
@PrincessKaulise Hey! Sorry but I miscounted the number! It should actually be 68 level 7 dragons. I forgot I had two pairs nesting. Sorry about that!
Jacqueline525SpaceOrchid.png
@PrincessKaulise
My dragons have been standing for awhile now, is everything ok?
@PrincessKaulise
My dragons have been standing for awhile now, is everything ok?
JQQ3Fjt.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 44 45