Raffles & Giveaways
Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | More Added! - Grab Bags (8 left!)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21
[center][b]STATUS: [u]OPEN![/u][/b] Need a rainbow refill? Some fresh apparel? A gene or two? Look no further! [LIST][*] Each bag is [b]200g/225kt[/b] and contains an assortment of [b]3-20 items[/b]. You may get [b]any Baldwin mat[/b], [b]a gene[/b], [b]any familiar or apparel[/b], or [b]any gem marketplace apparel[/b], and possibly an [b]eliminate[/b] or a [b]breed change[/b]. [*] Mixed Payment is accepted! (1G = 1125 Treasure) [*] Please send payment through a [b]Message[/b]. [*] All bags get an assortment. No being mean and sending only green mats, fodder apparel, and a smirch gene. [*] Orders of five (5) bags or more at once get 5% off, and orders of ten (10) or more bags get 10% off. [*] To ensure variety, there will be [b]no more than 50%[/b] of every single item in each bag. So if your bag has 10 items, no more than 5 will be Green Goo, no more than 5 of the same apparel, etc. [*] Each bag is worth [b]at least 75KT[/b]. Most bags worth around [b]up to 300KT[/b] and a few are worth [b]over 2,000kT![/b] [*] Please ping in advance if you want to order 5+ bags, so I can make sure I have enough stock! [*] Pinglists are open for those who want to be notified when the shop opens or closes. [*] [color=red][b][u]I am subscribed, please do not ping me[/u][/b].[/color] [/LIST] [i][b][u]Possible Surprises[/u][/b] [/i][list][*] In each bag, you have a chance of getting a really nice surprise. I'll list a few of the surprises below! [*] [item= Unhatched Light Egg] [*] [item= Tri-Color ScatterScroll] [*] [item= Vial of Scattersight] [*] [item= Pixie Procession] [*] [item= Vial of Glowing Sight] [*] [item= Breed Change: Coatl] [/list] [quote=Pinglist for more Supply] [size=2] Whenever I get more bags, if your name is on here, I'll ping you.[/size] @/vindigo @/RileythePlagueDr @/VoidQueenSat @/SisComKnight @/meowmeow2023 @/Yoontuf @/GalacticBeast @/RoboticSheep [/quote]

Need a rainbow refill? Some fresh apparel? A gene or two? Look no further!

• Each bag is 200g/225kt and contains an assortment of 3-20 items. You may get any Baldwin mat, a gene, any familiar or apparel, or any gem marketplace apparel, and possibly an eliminate or a breed change.
  • Mixed Payment is accepted! (1G = 1125 Treasure)
  • Please send payment through a Message.
  • All bags get an assortment. No being mean and sending only green mats, fodder apparel, and a smirch gene.
  • Orders of five (5) bags or more at once get 5% off, and orders of ten (10) or more bags get 10% off.
  • To ensure variety, there will be no more than 50% of every single item in each bag. So if your bag has 10 items, no more than 5 will be Green Goo, no more than 5 of the same apparel, etc.
  • Each bag is worth at least 75KT. Most bags worth around up to 300KT and a few are worth over 2,000kT!
  • Please ping in advance if you want to order 5+ bags, so I can make sure I have enough stock!
  • Pinglists are open for those who want to be notified when the shop opens or closes.
  • I am subscribed, please do not ping me.

Possible Surprises
  • In each bag, you have a chance of getting a really nice surprise. I'll list a few of the surprises below!

Pinglist for more Supply wrote:
Whenever I get more bags, if your name is on here, I'll ping you.
@/vindigo
@/RileythePlagueDr
@/VoidQueenSat
@/SisComKnight
@/meowmeow2023
@/Yoontuf
@/GalacticBeast
@/RoboticSheep

Yr0dYV1.png
reserved
reserved
Yr0dYV1.png
reserved
reserved
Yr0dYV1.png
Can I get one? I will ping for 1
Can I get one? I will ping for 1
Pretty neatoooo
Gonna ping myself to get one later @BiscuitTheDog
Pretty neatoooo
Gonna ping myself to get one later @BiscuitTheDog
Yr0dYV1.png go check this out! i swear you won't regret it.
@SpiritFlower
Just send 1 way CR or message and I'll send you the grab bag! :)
(Message is preferred)
@SpiritFlower
Just send 1 way CR or message and I'll send you the grab bag! :)
(Message is preferred)
Yr0dYV1.png
@User9125

Hi! I am interested in getting one! Is mixed payment okay?
@User9125

Hi! I am interested in getting one! Is mixed payment okay?
@VoidQueenSat
Of course! :)
@VoidQueenSat
Of course! :)
Yr0dYV1.png
@user9125

Alright! I'll send the payment through, then <3

Also, Mind putting me in the pinglist? I wouldnto know when you open again <3 (might buy more after my lair upgrade)
@user9125

Alright! I'll send the payment through, then <3

Also, Mind putting me in the pinglist? I wouldnto know when you open again <3 (might buy more after my lair upgrade)
I'd love to take one!
I'd love to take one!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21