Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | CLOSED! Goodbye Flight Rising!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13 14
@Roseatsume
May I take Zeus? And any apparel you are willing to give me lol
@Roseatsume
May I take Zeus? And any apparel you are willing to give me lol
@Roseatsume
sorry for the trouble! could I ask for any fest apparel, if you have any left :D
@Roseatsume
sorry for the trouble! could I ask for any fest apparel, if you have any left :D
@Roseatsume

I'd love some baldwin mats if that's possible?
@Roseatsume

I'd love some baldwin mats if that's possible?
i would love some baldwin mats and festival currency, if there's still any left, or old festival gear. if she's still available, i'd also gladly grab raven! i've been wanting an anklebiter :) also any apparel would be appreciated!

i hope you made some good memories here and that your future will be prosperous!
i would love some baldwin mats and festival currency, if there's still any left, or old festival gear. if she's still available, i'd also gladly grab raven! i've been wanting an anklebiter :) also any apparel would be appreciated!

i hope you made some good memories here and that your future will be prosperous!
alex/nyx
queer // genderfluid // any pronouns work! // click my eggs (but not too much!)
RsLbU.gifDQziP.gif
I'd love something random, please <3
I'd love something random, please <3
0gldo0m.png
If you have any festival currency left, can i have some? Especially the giant sand dollars, those would be nice. Thanks!
If you have any festival currency left, can i have some? Especially the giant sand dollars, those would be nice. Thanks!
Can I have festival currency and Baldwin?

Really though, anything would be nice. Good luck out there!
Can I have festival currency and Baldwin?

Really though, anything would be nice. Good luck out there!
@Roseatsume
Sorry to bother you but I got your crossroads and it says you dont have the items necessary to finalize the trade? So I just canceled it but I was wondering if maybe I could get some other apparel?
@Roseatsume
Sorry to bother you but I got your crossroads and it says you dont have the items necessary to finalize the trade? So I just canceled it but I was wondering if maybe I could get some other apparel?
24508.png
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Female
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif She/Her
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif American
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif+2 FR time

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Wishlist
Still have dragons to give away :3
Still have dragons to give away :3
I would like anything please
I would like anything please
Bloop ^v^ +3 fr time
Hatchery|