Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | The (not so)Annual Purge! FREE DRAGONS
1 2 3
This is not a test.
This is your emergency broadcast system announcing the commencement of the (not so)Annual Purge sanctioned by the Euphorian Anarchy. The dragons below and a few others have been authorized for purchase during the Purge for the right price. All other dragons are up for grabs. Dragons from the “lore” tab have been granted immunity from the Purge and shall not be harmed. Commencing at the siren, any and all currencies, including mixed payment, will be legal forever.
These dragons will be available until they’re bought and the Purge concludes.
Blessed be our New Founding Fathers and Clan Euphoria, a nation reborn.
May Shadowbinder be with you all.

I’m trying to purge my lair to make room for my new lore, which I’m excited to get started on, soooo here’s a bunch of dragons I’d be fine with parting with!

PLEASE do not buy them if you want them for fodder! I don’t want any of them exalted!

But seriously, feel free to ask for ANY dragon from THIS TAB!
This is not a test.
This is your emergency broadcast system announcing the commencement of the (not so)Annual Purge sanctioned by the Euphorian Anarchy. The dragons below and a few others have been authorized for purchase during the Purge for the right price. All other dragons are up for grabs. Dragons from the “lore” tab have been granted immunity from the Purge and shall not be harmed. Commencing at the siren, any and all currencies, including mixed payment, will be legal forever.
These dragons will be available until they’re bought and the Purge concludes.
Blessed be our New Founding Fathers and Clan Euphoria, a nation reborn.
May Shadowbinder be with you all.

I’m trying to purge my lair to make room for my new lore, which I’m excited to get started on, soooo here’s a bunch of dragons I’d be fine with parting with!

PLEASE do not buy them if you want them for fodder! I don’t want any of them exalted!

But seriously, feel free to ask for ANY dragon from THIS TAB!
~prices are 100% negotiable
~prices are 100% negotiable
Knife bump [emoji=deer skull size=1] [emoji=skull size=1][emoji=sword size=1]
Knife bump
Knife bump [emoji=deer skull size=1][emoji=sword size=1][emoji=skull size=1]
Knife bump
All proceeds go to this dream project:
Crazy Cat Lady

And, y’know...
It’d be nice to have space again :<
All proceeds go to this dream project:
Crazy Cat Lady