Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | CLOSED! Goodbye Flight Rising!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13 14
Hey!
I don't know what's left & would take anything, honestly.
Familiars would be nice though, if that'd be okay!

Thanks for giving out your stuff & good luck out there!
Hey!
I don't know what's left & would take anything, honestly.
Familiars would be nice though, if that'd be okay!

Thanks for giving out your stuff & good luck out there!
  • FR+9
  • 29y/o
  • they/them
may i have some festival currency (not [item=charged sprocket]) and possibly some festival apparel? thanks so much and good luck outside of fr!
may i have some festival currency (not Charged Sprocket ) and possibly some festival apparel? thanks so much and good luck outside of fr!
wishlist!
wendy | she/her | fr time +0
Could I have some fest apparel/currency? Baldwin mats would be good as well
Could I have some fest apparel/currency? Baldwin mats would be good as well
66.png
@Roseatsume Wishing you the best outside flightrising and hope you will have a great new year!

I guess most of the apparels and baldwin mats will be gone by now, so if anything is left, I gladly take it (:

Also, I kinda fell in love with this dragon! 56454899 (Don't know why, though...)
Really like your lore and stuff... so if you have some dragons left you don't want to exalt or something, send them over (:
Wishing you the best!
@Roseatsume Wishing you the best outside flightrising and hope you will have a great new year!

I guess most of the apparels and baldwin mats will be gone by now, so if anything is left, I gladly take it (:

Also, I kinda fell in love with this dragon! 56454899 (Don't know why, though...)
Really like your lore and stuff... so if you have some dragons left you don't want to exalt or something, send them over (:
Wishing you the best!
@Roseatsume

Best of luck with what you choose to do when you are finished with FR. May the new year treat you with kindness and joy.

I would enjoy receiving whatever you felt like tossing this way; no specifics. Surprises are fun. :)
@Roseatsume

Best of luck with what you choose to do when you are finished with FR. May the new year treat you with kindness and joy.

I would enjoy receiving whatever you felt like tossing this way; no specifics. Surprises are fun. :)
J7D1quC.png
CfG2LT1.png
XP7djFk.png
WKtl2lb.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png
@Roseatsume I’d love any baldwin mats!
@Roseatsume I’d love any baldwin mats!
eyayah | art shop
mlr1H8z.png
ill take anything thats left and i wish you well!
ill take anything thats left and i wish you well!
Could I snag some of your currency and some baldwin items? :)
Could I snag some of your currency and some baldwin items? :)
74608095.png 67644545.png 66323483.png My Wishlist
Long Drop Coli
Aella Hatchery (Green dragons)
HFNgSxI.gif
@Roseatsume I don't know what you have left, but if you have any more... well, anything, though especially festival and baldwin stuff, I'd be happy to take it.
@Roseatsume I don't know what you have left, but if you have any more... well, anything, though especially festival and baldwin stuff, I'd be happy to take it.
@Roseatsume
Can I snag your Light in the Dark and some treasure and gems? Thanks! I hope you are very happy outside of FR!!
@Roseatsume
Can I snag your Light in the Dark and some treasure and gems? Thanks! I hope you are very happy outside of FR!!
tumblr_inline_nay24xujME1qg78ij.pngtumblr_inline_ofoo1nUjmI1tfmvub_100.pngtumblr_inline_nay254X8ea1qg78ij.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13 14