Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Did Someone Say Free Banescales?
1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44
@Lunaralight [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=58837518] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/588376/58837518_350.png[/img] [/url] May i have this girl! i'd be planning on making her one of my clan healers shes perfect for it :)
@Lunaralight

58837518_350.png

May i have this girl! i'd be planning on making her one of my clan healers shes perfect for it :)
SQVdsFh.png
@WombatNymph

Hello! I was wondering if you could snipe Banescale Savannah, Banescale Seraph, and Banescale crackle for me? I can send the treasure needed!
@WombatNymph

Hello! I was wondering if you could snipe Banescale Savannah, Banescale Seraph, and Banescale crackle for me? I can send the treasure needed!
Untitled430_20201229133542.png
@summermagpie yes to all. I take treasure or gems at 1:1000 :)
@summermagpie yes to all. I take treasure or gems at 1:1000 :)
@WombatNymph Sent the treasure!!
@WombatNymph Sent the treasure!!
Untitled430_20201229133542.png
Up!
Up!
BXCXKs1.jpg

(I apologize in advance for this double-ping)

@Lynz @InfectedWolf @silvereil
@Lixue @KnightessTigris @LittleRain @sammsy @AnimeLover9631 @DarkYnx @FallenEclipse @Satharen @DragonCloudBurst @Eonia @SoloPhoenix @FenJi @Self @COparade @YinJia96 @ChasingFeathers @Errai @TheRevenger @RoseKnight @Asimiii @Waveclaw
@AtlasFlame8 @Fadeddream @summermagpie @Starbrite @MisterArtist @Joule @Dracu @Dogedog101 @XayXayx @Peridotgem5 @WombatPixie @TrashSiren @Ghostlyplants @LilyKinzLeGamer @Xoanon @Fitchlax24 @MintyKitsune @Darkelite020 @AquaPaladin @BiscuitTheDog

Gen1’s: @FloofyisBae @LunarTea @Shoujo @TempestDragon

All right, I’ve been thinking hard about this, and I’ve been fairly conflicted- but I feel I need to share this with you guys. I will likely need to close this thread in the near future- I have mounting academic and real-life obligations, and I know with my personality-type that if I try to run an online thread like this by myself it will distract me from those things. I will probably not be as active on here as I used to be, and I don’t want to disappoint or frustrate anyone with my inactivity. I also feel this thread isn’t as necessary anymore-there are awesome other threads focusing on banes and the demand for banescales has started to go down, so now might be a good time to close-shop and let the other threads take over.

I want to thank everyone who has participated and enjoyed this thread- I’ve truly enjoyed seeing the passion and effort you have all poured into it. You have all created some amazing entries, and I’ve loved every second of being a part of this thread.

This will likely be the last round of the thread, and then the remaining dragons I will try to donate to other threads or put up on a first-come first-serve basis.

Feel free to ask me any questions!

(I apologize in advance for this double-ping)

@Lynz @InfectedWolf @silvereil
@Lixue @KnightessTigris @LittleRain @sammsy @AnimeLover9631 @DarkYnx @FallenEclipse @Satharen @DragonCloudBurst @Eonia @SoloPhoenix @FenJi @Self @COparade @YinJia96 @ChasingFeathers @Errai @TheRevenger @RoseKnight @Asimiii @Waveclaw
@AtlasFlame8 @Fadeddream @summermagpie @Starbrite @MisterArtist @Joule @Dracu @Dogedog101 @XayXayx @Peridotgem5 @WombatPixie @TrashSiren @Ghostlyplants @LilyKinzLeGamer @Xoanon @Fitchlax24 @MintyKitsune @Darkelite020 @AquaPaladin @BiscuitTheDog

Gen1’s: @FloofyisBae @LunarTea @Shoujo @TempestDragon

All right, I’ve been thinking hard about this, and I’ve been fairly conflicted- but I feel I need to share this with you guys. I will likely need to close this thread in the near future- I have mounting academic and real-life obligations, and I know with my personality-type that if I try to run an online thread like this by myself it will distract me from those things. I will probably not be as active on here as I used to be, and I don’t want to disappoint or frustrate anyone with my inactivity. I also feel this thread isn’t as necessary anymore-there are awesome other threads focusing on banes and the demand for banescales has started to go down, so now might be a good time to close-shop and let the other threads take over.

I want to thank everyone who has participated and enjoyed this thread- I’ve truly enjoyed seeing the passion and effort you have all poured into it. You have all created some amazing entries, and I’ve loved every second of being a part of this thread.

This will likely be the last round of the thread, and then the remaining dragons I will try to donate to other threads or put up on a first-come first-serve basis.

Feel free to ask me any questions!
BXCXKs1.jpg
oh my :o this thread had a good run and made other people happy :) I hope life doesn't run you over~! <3 @LunaraLight if you'd allow me i'd also like to claim this precious guy: [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=57360506] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/573606/57360506_350.png[/img] [/url] i'll put a scry here~ [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=69&bodygene=54&breed=18&element=4&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=64&tertgene=49&winggene=51&wings=15&auth=be1620c31714ae4fe847f13a3958dc4c59c85d82&dummyext=prev.png[/img] he reminds me of a sea plant or somethin :O
oh my :o
this thread had a good run and made other people happy :)
I hope life doesn't run you over~! <3
@LunaraLight if you'd allow me i'd also like to claim this precious guy:

57360506_350.png

i'll put a scry here~
dragon?age=1&body=69&bodygene=54&breed=18&element=4&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=64&tertgene=49&winggene=51&wings=15&auth=be1620c31714ae4fe847f13a3958dc4c59c85d82&dummyext=prev.png
he reminds me of a sea plant or somethin :O
he him / usually only log on to do dailys
@Lunaralight Just wanted to say thanks for doing this! I totally understand the need to cut back and support you 100% (: Thanks for running this thread and being awesome!
@Lunaralight Just wanted to say thanks for doing this! I totally understand the need to cut back and support you 100% (: Thanks for running this thread and being awesome!
wjPnp7u.png
@lunaralight i only know of one other bane thread? mind sharing others ? no offense i just need partners for my banes. hope this doesn’t sound callous. you will be missed. and good luck with your academics!
@lunaralight i only know of one other bane thread? mind sharing others ? no offense i just need partners for my banes. hope this doesn’t sound callous. you will be missed. and good luck with your academics!
aW48MUW.pngpZJYyk4.png
Featherback Pelt Sandstone
@Lynz
Thank you, and absolutely no worries! Thank you for all of your awesome entries!
Right now WINGS is the main thread I was referencing as a good alternative thread, but I have seen Banes pop up in @/Decaffeinated ‘s Writer Rescue Thread, and they also sometimes appear in other giveaway threads.
@Lynz
Thank you, and absolutely no worries! Thank you for all of your awesome entries!
Right now WINGS is the main thread I was referencing as a good alternative thread, but I have seen Banes pop up in @/Decaffeinated ‘s Writer Rescue Thread, and they also sometimes appear in other giveaway threads.
BXCXKs1.jpg
1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44