Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Removed
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 17 18
It's sad to see you go, but I'll take anything that's extra. I have no preference. :) You are so kind to set up something like this so your account doesn't just sit sadly with all the dragons there. Good for you for giving them all to (hopefully) good homes.
It's sad to see you go, but I'll take anything that's extra. I have no preference. :) You are so kind to set up something like this so your account doesn't just sit sadly with all the dragons there. Good for you for giving them all to (hopefully) good homes.
@poshpie I'm sad to see you go, I hope you do good on finals! I'm thankful for all the friends I've made this year in school because wow it's harder than it sounds :,) I would like to enter for all packs please!
@poshpie I'm sad to see you go, I hope you do good on finals! I'm thankful for all the friends I've made this year in school because wow it's harder than it sounds :,) I would like to enter for all packs please!
z3ouQq5.gif
fr+0
he/they
wishlist
@PoshPie Good luck with your finals!

If it's alright, could I be entered for all packs? o:

I'm thankful this season for all of the wonderful friends I have. They've picked me up and kept me going in the hardest times, and I'm incredibly grateful for their continued presence in my life. <3
@PoshPie Good luck with your finals!

If it's alright, could I be entered for all packs? o:

I'm thankful this season for all of the wonderful friends I have. They've picked me up and kept me going in the hardest times, and I'm incredibly grateful for their continued presence in my life. <3
tumblr_ps6aiaSpNY1ugssd3o8_r1_500.png
All packs please!

Im thankful for getting to spend the holiday season with both sides of my family, and getting my first job this year !

Sorry to see you go, but im also thankful you had a good time while you were here ! :)
All packs please!

Im thankful for getting to spend the holiday season with both sides of my family, and getting my first job this year !

Sorry to see you go, but im also thankful you had a good time while you were here ! :)
@PoshPie I'd like to enter for all the packs please!

Im thankful for the friends ive made playing FR, and for my dad, for being patient as i slowly learn how to adult!

Im thankful for the friends ive made playing FR, and for my dad, for being patient as i slowly learn how to adult!
Asleep @ FR Time: 12:00-22:00
I'm thankful for the friends and family who helped me through this year, and for all they've done for me <3
I'd like to be entered for all packs, please!
I'm thankful for the friends and family who helped me through this year, and for all they've done for me <3
I'd like to be entered for all packs, please!
tumblr_inline_nb93jmKisp1qg78ij.png
emily
she/her
fr +2

I'm thankful for my family and my first job as now i can afford to buy them all christmas presents. I am also thankful for the fact that my brother will be coming home in a couple of weeks as i haven't seen or talked to him in months

I'm thankful for my family and my first job as now i can afford to buy them all christmas presents. I am also thankful for the fact that my brother will be coming home in a couple of weeks as i haven't seen or talked to him in months
a9h0.gif
All packs, please.

I'm sorry to see you go, but I wish you well with your future endeavors!
I hope you do well on your finals, I know they can be quite rough!

Right now I'm thankful for my brothers, who have supported my transition the whole way, stand up for me, and love me very much. <3
All packs, please.

I'm sorry to see you go, but I wish you well with your future endeavors!
I hope you do well on your finals, I know they can be quite rough!

Right now I'm thankful for my brothers, who have supported my transition the whole way, stand up for me, and love me very much. <3
All packs, please and thank you [emoji=familiar heart size=1] I'm grateful for online friends, because I move a lot, so it's harder to keep irl friends. Best of luck for your finals :)
All packs, please and thank you

I'm grateful for online friends, because I move a lot, so it's harder to keep irl friends.

Best of luck for your finals :)
7tMicCL.png
@PoshPie
I am thankful for my family who always supported me throughout my journey through life. for the packs, i'd like to be entered for everything. thanks so much for doing this!
@PoshPie
I am thankful for my family who always supported me throughout my journey through life. for the packs, i'd like to be entered for everything. thanks so much for doing this!
wishlist!
wendy | she/her | fr time +0
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 17 18