Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Huge Raffle
1 2 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45
@Juxta13

Im a hermit lol, but even then i rarely get sick so I'm not to terribly worried about myself. I hope you are taking it easy!

Also yeah it feels like i just started it
@Juxta13

Im a hermit lol, but even then i rarely get sick so I'm not to terribly worried about myself. I hope you are taking it easy!

Also yeah it feels like i just started it
iiILKcw.png You pay me:
Mystic Arts Shop
Crow's Bow-tique
Fallen Moon's Warriors
•••••••••••••••••••
I pay you:
Grind for me
Melt for me
•••••••••••••••••••
wVdpf6V.png
Ouch! It definitely sounds like that encounter did not go well. Good for you for trying to help, but... so sorry you were torn up in the process. (I tend to have a very soft place for cats too. We have two!)
Ouch! It definitely sounds like that encounter did not go well. Good for you for trying to help, but... so sorry you were torn up in the process. (I tend to have a very soft place for cats too. We have two!)
gp6bQfb.png
eaLb2XI.png
sd1dnAh.png
Nz9DKNH.png
aHMlRC8.png 156909999081948308.png
Sorry for disappearing, sunday was hectic and i woke up today feeling super sick. Once i feel less weird akira and i will draw
Sorry for disappearing, sunday was hectic and i woke up today feeling super sick. Once i feel less weird akira and i will draw
iiILKcw.png You pay me:
Mystic Arts Shop
Crow's Bow-tique
Fallen Moon's Warriors
•••••••••••••••••••
I pay you:
Grind for me
Melt for me
•••••••••••••••••••
wVdpf6V.png
First batch of winners, ping @Akiraliliphenxp and @Crowharlequin when you pick. Please put you choices in order of most to least wanted in accordance to you drawn number!

1. @Merlin010
2. @ZhuKage
3. @Andraya
4. @AngelofFate
First batch of winners, ping @Akiraliliphenxp and @Crowharlequin when you pick. Please put you choices in order of most to least wanted in accordance to you drawn number!

1. @Merlin010
2. @ZhuKage
3. @Andraya
4. @AngelofFate
266y9b6.gifIconx100t.pngb51b8d57a0310441b56e0a4d0547e8f82cea9bd8.png
@CrowHarlequin @AkiraLiliphenXP Uh Ah UHHHH OH GOD TO MUCH PRESSURE REEEEEEEEEEEE 1. [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=25111144] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/251112/25111144_350.png[/img] [/url] 2. Sip that pink tea 3. Fractured 4. All about that bane IDK IF I DID THIS RIGHT CROW DONT KILL ME
@CrowHarlequin @AkiraLiliphenXP
Uh Ah UHHHH OH GOD TO MUCH PRESSURE REEEEEEEEEEEE

25111144_350.png

2. Sip that pink tea

3. Fractured

4. All about that bane

IDK IF I DID THIS RIGHT CROW DONT KILL ME
PmzLmjE.gif
| Gen One Hoarder |
| Wishlist |
Bonsai-Pixels.png 57516267.png
oh lol now that i actually look at the prices value wise I noticed that most of the gen ones are bred XD
My choices:
1 Indium
2 Vyne
3 fire
oh lol now that i actually look at the prices value wise I noticed that most of the gen ones are bred XD
My choices:
1 Indium
2 Vyne
3 fire
tumblr_pvo913VdTF1ta9vl4o1_400.gif
tumblr_pvo913VdTF1ta9vl4o3_400.gif
tumblr_pvo913VdTF1ta9vl4o4_400.gif
tumblr_pvo913VdTF1ta9vl4o2_400.gif
w8o0xW1.png

@Andraya [quote=Kage] That was my first thought. But, soon came to realize- depends on who is valuing them. We are valuing objectively like oldies/g1/unbred. They are valuing probably by lore/art and the obviously old g1s. When I looked at the arts, I could feel why they had so confidence in making them the top prizes. I would say they are worth it! [/quote] -is what I'm thinking now :p
@Andraya
Kage wrote:
That was my first thought. But, soon came to realize- depends on who is valuing them.

We are valuing objectively like oldies/g1/unbred.
They are valuing probably by lore/art and the obviously old g1s.
When I looked at the arts, I could feel why they had so confidence in making them the top prizes.

I would say they are worth it!
-is what I'm thinking now :p
Stay Safe :3
[Visual Guide] Useless Items for Hoardselling or Melting
@ZhuKage
yeah I guess, but I prefer to value things the way most of the market values them so that if it comes to it I can easily liquidate them
@ZhuKage
yeah I guess, but I prefer to value things the way most of the market values them so that if it comes to it I can easily liquidate them
w8o0xW1.png

@Andraya

I'm a bit lame lol, I do prefer oldies over g1s but figured since they had good genes, colors, and apparel that they would be good prizes. I only recently learned that being bred lessens their worth so at the time of making it I didn't actually consider that to be an issue. I hope that makes sense!

@ZhuKage

Don't forget to pick your options!
@Andraya

I'm a bit lame lol, I do prefer oldies over g1s but figured since they had good genes, colors, and apparel that they would be good prizes. I only recently learned that being bred lessens their worth so at the time of making it I didn't actually consider that to be an issue. I hope that makes sense!

@ZhuKage

Don't forget to pick your options!
iiILKcw.png You pay me:
Mystic Arts Shop
Crow's Bow-tique
Fallen Moon's Warriors
•••••••••••••••••••
I pay you:
Grind for me
Melt for me
•••••••••••••••••••
wVdpf6V.png
yup that makes sense, please don't worry about my opinion tho lol I'm perfectly happy that I won any prize at all ^^
yup that makes sense, please don't worry about my opinion tho lol I'm perfectly happy that I won any prize at all ^^
w8o0xW1.png

1 2 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45