Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | GRAVEL RAFFLE! (closed)
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
@snowystriders
More Rocks!! More Rocks!
@snowystriders
More Rocks!! More Rocks!
@HowDoilnternet Nope, not too late at all!
@HowDoilnternet Nope, not too late at all!
dR1OCbi.png
@2OrSomething @adoremManefesto @angusdreemurr @aurallene @Avier @BeckAlistiere @Bezonox @buckembarnes @cactolith14 @CristorcusHelix @dd2900 @deadtrashpanda @DogeDog101 @dream0late @Everblue22 @Featheredartist @FireBrimstone @FloofyIsBae @fredddio @fridaeicecream @Galtanaron @GarnetLioness @gryphon982 @HowDoilnternet @JinetJade @Karresh @Katzen @LadyOfTheSkies @LunarTea @MandragoraAutumn @MangoLlama @Marabis @Medievalredragon @Moonyen @MotherOfFlame @myriadofstars @nonlineardogtime @Notion @ObiWanKenobles @OrigamiCrane @Paimt @pepperminti @PixelBabe @Rosie1450 @Shyia @Slaytheist @smolrogue @SplatterDash @Squidhead @StormFire3105 @Strella @ToxicVenom @twinanthidium @VeryFancyDragons @Xoanon

Alright everyone, the raffle is closed and the last entries have been added to the spreadsheet. Please if you can at some point before this Saturday check the spreadsheet to make sure there are no errors with your entry!
I did most of the math by hand like an idiot so I wouldn't be surprised if there are errors I didn't catch.

The winners will be drawn on Saturday!
@2OrSomething @adoremManefesto @angusdreemurr @aurallene @Avier @BeckAlistiere @Bezonox @buckembarnes @cactolith14 @CristorcusHelix @dd2900 @deadtrashpanda @DogeDog101 @dream0late @Everblue22 @Featheredartist @FireBrimstone @FloofyIsBae @fredddio @fridaeicecream @Galtanaron @GarnetLioness @gryphon982 @HowDoilnternet @JinetJade @Karresh @Katzen @LadyOfTheSkies @LunarTea @MandragoraAutumn @MangoLlama @Marabis @Medievalredragon @Moonyen @MotherOfFlame @myriadofstars @nonlineardogtime @Notion @ObiWanKenobles @OrigamiCrane @Paimt @pepperminti @PixelBabe @Rosie1450 @Shyia @Slaytheist @smolrogue @SplatterDash @Squidhead @StormFire3105 @Strella @ToxicVenom @twinanthidium @VeryFancyDragons @Xoanon

Alright everyone, the raffle is closed and the last entries have been added to the spreadsheet. Please if you can at some point before this Saturday check the spreadsheet to make sure there are no errors with your entry!
I did most of the math by hand like an idiot so I wouldn't be surprised if there are errors I didn't catch.

The winners will be drawn on Saturday!
dR1OCbi.png
Spreadsheet link for your convenience: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Wav9NhlvBrTKzQXD9gGdmgZJu1U8qblV2s34lCJ-EiU/edit?usp=sharing
Spreadsheet link for your convenience: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Wav9NhlvBrTKzQXD9gGdmgZJu1U8qblV2s34lCJ-EiU/edit?usp=sharing
dR1OCbi.png
@snowystriders - Mine doesn't appear to be recorded, or if it is, I can't find it. I sent in 75 gravel for 15 tickets over CR, and the receipt shows it having been accepted on Dec. 1 at 16:33:55.
@snowystriders - Mine doesn't appear to be recorded, or if it is, I can't find it. I sent in 75 gravel for 15 tickets over CR, and the receipt shows it having been accepted on Dec. 1 at 16:33:55.
On4IJIp.pngPXjp8QF.pngprsdX1I.png
No errors with mine! :)
No errors with mine! :)
May the wind be always at your back.
Meh I trust you
Meh I trust you
@snowystriders - Thanks, I see my entry now!
@snowystriders - Thanks, I see my entry now!
On4IJIp.pngPXjp8QF.pngprsdX1I.png
@2OrSomething @adoremManefesto @angusdreemurr @aurallene @Avier @BeckAlistiere @Bezonox @buckembarnes @cactolith14 @CristorcusHelix @dd2900 @deadtrashpanda @DogeDog101 @dream0late @Everblue22 @Featheredartist @FireBrimstone @FloofyIsBae @fredddio @fridaeicecream @Galtanaron @GarnetLioness @gryphon982 @HowDoilnternet @JinetJade @Karresh @Katzen @LadyOfTheSkies @LunarTea @MandragoraAutumn @MangoLlama @Marabis @Medievalredragon @Moonyen @MotherOfFlame @myriadofstars @nonlineardogtime @Notion @ObiWanKenobles @Paimt @pepperminti @PixelBabe @Rosie1450 @Shyia @Slaytheist @smolrogue @SplatterDash @Squidhead @StormFire3105 @Strella @ToxicVenom @twinanthidium @VeryFancyDragons @Xoanon

At long last, the winners are chosen! Google's random number generator widget has spoken and she picks the following winners in this order:

1. @GarnetLioness (ticket #1404)
2. @LadyOfTheSkies (ticket #2119)
3. @Medievalredragon (ticket #2328)
4. @Moonyen (ticket #2439)
5. @FireBrimstone (ticket #1259)
6. @Karresh (ticket #2009)
7. @HowDoilnternet (ticket #1544)
8. @Everblue22 (ticket #1034)
9. @nonlineardogtime (ticket #2765)
10. @2OrSomething (ticket #29)
11. @CristorcusHelix (ticket #566)
12. @SplatterDash (ticket #3310)
13. @cactolith14 (ticket #447)

Winners: Please pick a number of preferences equal to your number on the list above and order them from most preferred to least preferred. I will go through them in order and you will get the prize that is most preferred that hasn't already been claimed. You have until Tuesday at midnight (site time) to reply before I draw a new winner, and you can decline a prize if you want to for whatever reason.

Please note special instructions when applicable!! (For example, the eggs and skins are 'pick only one'-- you don't get all of them if you pick that option)

(Example) If you are #4 on the list, you could put:
1. Vanquish Your Enemies (most preferred)
2. Gross!
3. Deja Vu
4. Consolation Rock (least preferred)

Closing words:

I can not thank you guys enough for participating and making this a great raffle! I will at some point this week be meticulously hoardselling all the rocks and donating the money as outlined in the first post.

For the first raffle I ever ran, I think this went pretty well, but I know there is a lot of room for improvement. For one, next time I will make it so that tickets can't end up as decimals... If you have any feedback or suggestions for this raffle, please let me know!

p.s. If I can fix my stupid tablet, I will make participation badges and I'll notify people when/if that happens.
@2OrSomething @adoremManefesto @angusdreemurr @aurallene @Avier @BeckAlistiere @Bezonox @buckembarnes @cactolith14 @CristorcusHelix @dd2900 @deadtrashpanda @DogeDog101 @dream0late @Everblue22 @Featheredartist @FireBrimstone @FloofyIsBae @fredddio @fridaeicecream @Galtanaron @GarnetLioness @gryphon982 @HowDoilnternet @JinetJade @Karresh @Katzen @LadyOfTheSkies @LunarTea @MandragoraAutumn @MangoLlama @Marabis @Medievalredragon @Moonyen @MotherOfFlame @myriadofstars @nonlineardogtime @Notion @ObiWanKenobles @Paimt @pepperminti @PixelBabe @Rosie1450 @Shyia @Slaytheist @smolrogue @SplatterDash @Squidhead @StormFire3105 @Strella @ToxicVenom @twinanthidium @VeryFancyDragons @Xoanon

At long last, the winners are chosen! Google's random number generator widget has spoken and she picks the following winners in this order:

1. @GarnetLioness (ticket #1404)
2. @LadyOfTheSkies (ticket #2119)
3. @Medievalredragon (ticket #2328)
4. @Moonyen (ticket #2439)
5. @FireBrimstone (ticket #1259)
6. @Karresh (ticket #2009)
7. @HowDoilnternet (ticket #1544)
8. @Everblue22 (ticket #1034)
9. @nonlineardogtime (ticket #2765)
10. @2OrSomething (ticket #29)
11. @CristorcusHelix (ticket #566)
12. @SplatterDash (ticket #3310)
13. @cactolith14 (ticket #447)

Winners: Please pick a number of preferences equal to your number on the list above and order them from most preferred to least preferred. I will go through them in order and you will get the prize that is most preferred that hasn't already been claimed. You have until Tuesday at midnight (site time) to reply before I draw a new winner, and you can decline a prize if you want to for whatever reason.

Please note special instructions when applicable!! (For example, the eggs and skins are 'pick only one'-- you don't get all of them if you pick that option)

(Example) If you are #4 on the list, you could put:
1. Vanquish Your Enemies (most preferred)
2. Gross!
3. Deja Vu
4. Consolation Rock (least preferred)

Closing words:

I can not thank you guys enough for participating and making this a great raffle! I will at some point this week be meticulously hoardselling all the rocks and donating the money as outlined in the first post.

For the first raffle I ever ran, I think this went pretty well, but I know there is a lot of room for improvement. For one, next time I will make it so that tickets can't end up as decimals... If you have any feedback or suggestions for this raffle, please let me know!

p.s. If I can fix my stupid tablet, I will make participation badges and I'll notify people when/if that happens.
dR1OCbi.png
Ayy congratz to all the winners! Thank you for hosting this raffle!
Ayy congratz to all the winners! Thank you for hosting this raffle!
3EIL5RM.png SwhjRD4.pngd3XCZt0.pngWeReVnH.pngaQp8eZz.pngt6Bzul7.png
85212510.png
jeremy says hi
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12