Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | GRAVEL RAFFLE! (closed)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
@Moonyen I won't say no! I am but a small rock with little time for serious playing and so I don't have very much exciting prize stuff..
@Moonyen I won't say no! I am but a small rock with little time for serious playing and so I don't have very much exciting prize stuff..
dR1OCbi.png
I've sent some more your way ^^ @snowystriders
I've sent some more your way ^^ @snowystriders
My Wishlist
08f6c0ef17a033728bca597e2267fb2c.png
Sending in some Minerals and Ores!!!
Sending in some Minerals and Ores!!!
Uhh, it's finally helpful to hoard minerals and ores :D Will send some stuff your way ^-^
Uhh, it's finally helpful to hoard minerals and ores :D Will send some stuff your way ^-^
take a look at my skin shop pretty please? u.u
@BlackStarfire tickets for your enormous hoard?
@BlackStarfire tickets for your enormous hoard?
IMG-7708.png

ovaJ1TV.png
As of this message I'm all caught up on submissions! Hit me again >:3
As of this message I'm all caught up on submissions! Hit me again >:3
dR1OCbi.png
@snowystriders

Sending some! I have some mineral lying around I'd rather go to a good cause.
@snowystriders

Sending some! I have some mineral lying around I'd rather go to a good cause.
tumblr_inline_nb93jmKisp1qg78ij.png
emily
she/her
fr +2
@snowystriders sending some minerals/ores! (I'm apart of the Earth flight!)
@snowystriders sending some minerals/ores! (I'm apart of the Earth flight!)
@snowystriders Just a quick question. Is there a reason why you're hoardselling donations instead of selling them on the AH?

Gravel and many of the minerals/ores are worth quite a lot more than their hoardsell value, especially as we head closer to Rockbreaker's! Gravel being a hibden item, and at least two of the minerals/ores will be used for brewing skins! I just saw that piece and was confused.
@snowystriders Just a quick question. Is there a reason why you're hoardselling donations instead of selling them on the AH?

Gravel and many of the minerals/ores are worth quite a lot more than their hoardsell value, especially as we head closer to Rockbreaker's! Gravel being a hibden item, and at least two of the minerals/ores will be used for brewing skins! I just saw that piece and was confused.
KfpmU0m.png
@brevityis I was mostly thinking of making things easier on myself by not having to put up/keep track of a bunch of auctions, but theoretically I could? Idk Ill think about it
@brevityis I was mostly thinking of making things easier on myself by not having to put up/keep track of a bunch of auctions, but theoretically I could? Idk Ill think about it
dR1OCbi.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12