Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | GRAVEL RAFFLE! (closed)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
Sending at least one page of stuff in my vault. It's hard to get minerals/ores away from me, like prying them out of my dragons' clasping claws, but it's for a good cause! :)
Sending at least one page of stuff in my vault. It's hard to get minerals/ores away from me, like prying them out of my dragons' clasping claws, but it's for a good cause! :)
I have sent some minerals and ores your way! Happy graveling!
I have sent some minerals and ores your way! Happy graveling!
8d7o509.png
More cronch coming your way!
More cronch coming your way!
5KT5SCp.png
CioCFC3.png

FR +9 | Always looking up | They/Them
So I was thinking to myself the other day, "Self, why have I been hoarding all these gravels and ores when most of them aren't even trade materials?" I couldn't really answer that except with a glance at my real-life rock collection.

Finally. I have discovered my destiny.
So I was thinking to myself the other day, "Self, why have I been hoarding all these gravels and ores when most of them aren't even trade materials?" I couldn't really answer that except with a glance at my real-life rock collection.

Finally. I have discovered my destiny.
dcwepb7-0f92573a-6b63-487b-954f-c478657c2d3f.png!o3rXXkG.gif
@ everyone heads up I will probably not have free time until this weekend (which is usually the case tbh) so do not be alarmed if I don't respond to messages and cr requests until like Saturday-- I promise I will get to them!
@ everyone heads up I will probably not have free time until this weekend (which is usually the case tbh) so do not be alarmed if I don't respond to messages and cr requests until like Saturday-- I promise I will get to them!
dR1OCbi.png
let’s rock and roll
let’s rock and roll
Sending some!
Sending some!
izNWGeD.pngjUh7KcJ.png
Sending 3 tickets with gravel.
Sending 3 tickets with gravel.
JvUa9ma.png
P1rk5do.png
(Dragon likes)
5hF3FGk.png
Kirby-with-headphones.gif
JrZGMGx.png
YeJCScR.png
lsvYQnp.png
l3R7Ulc.png
vXF1FGt.png
dd3NYvJ.png
This seems fun! sending a stack (+1) gravel!
This seems fun! sending a stack (+1) gravel!
Bump
Bump
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12