Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | ~ Vintage's Chocolate Grab Bags ~ CLOSED
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25
[center][size=5][font=Comic Sans MS][color=chocolate][u] Vintage's Chocolate Grab Bags![/u][/color][/size][/center] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=55676605] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/556767/55676605_350.png[/img] [/url] [size=4][color=pink]Hello and welcome to my shop! I've created grab bags with some sweet treats inside! Take a look around! [/color][/size] In each dragon grab bag, you will receive one hatchling or adult dragon from one of my breeding pairs (check my lair for more info). *All dragons will be hatched from my lair.* Depending on the type of grab bag, the value of the dragons will vary as well as the contents. Mystery items may include apparel, battle items, Baldwin mats, holiday currency, etc. Mixed payments are accepted with the gem to treasure ratio, 1:1000. Feel free to explore and ask questions! Here are the different options: [center][size=4][color=Saddlebrown]Dark Chocolate Bag [emoji=mystery bag size=1][/color][/size] 15kt/g, Includes one mystery dragon![/center] [center][size=4][color=burlywood]Milk Chocolate Bag [emoji=mystery bag size=1][/color][/size] 20kt/g, Includes a dragon, familiar, and mystery items![/center] [s][center][size=4][color=gold]Truffle Chocolate Bag [emoji=mystery bag size=1][/color][/size][/s] 35kt/g, Includes one dragon with special eyes (primal, faceted, or multi-gaze) or a more expensive dragon(s) along with mystery items! [center][size=4][color=orange]Holiday Chocolate Bag [emoji=mystery bag size=1][/color][/size] 60kt/g, Includes one dragon along with a random holiday skin or accent. Note: Trades that cannot be completed after a week will be canceled unless specified.
Vintage's Chocolate Grab Bags!

55676605_350.png

Hello and welcome to my shop! I've created grab bags with some sweet treats inside! Take a look around!

In each dragon grab bag, you will receive one hatchling or adult dragon from one of my breeding pairs (check my lair for more info). *All dragons will be hatched from my lair.* Depending on the type of grab bag, the value of the dragons will vary as well as the contents. Mystery items may include apparel, battle items, Baldwin mats, holiday currency, etc. Mixed payments are accepted with the gem to treasure ratio, 1:1000. Feel free to explore and ask questions!
Here are the different options:
Dark Chocolate Bag
15kt/g, Includes one mystery dragon!

Milk Chocolate Bag
20kt/g, Includes a dragon, familiar, and mystery items!

Truffle Chocolate Bag
35kt/g, Includes one dragon with special eyes (primal, faceted, or multi-gaze) or a more expensive dragon(s) along with mystery items!

Holiday Chocolate Bag
60kt/g, Includes one dragon along with a random holiday skin or accent.

Note: Trades that cannot be completed after a week will be canceled unless specified.
@ChocolateChel
pink-skyfae-b.png
@ChocolateChel

Sending for one Milk Chocolate Bag!
@ChocolateChel

Sending for one Milk Chocolate Bag!
please buy my dragons
r7i0TKR.png
alphabet legacy
challenge
please just send private auctions.
it's a CR with half the hassle,
and with PAs we both get our stuff instantly.
@ChocolateChel
I'll take a Milk Chocolate Bag!
@ChocolateChel
I'll take a Milk Chocolate Bag!
LMLA6wg.png
@FallenEclipse @Bezonox Sending!
@FallenEclipse @Bezonox Sending!
@ChocolateChel
pink-skyfae-b.png
@ChocolateChel Sending for a Milk Chocolate Bag!! ^^
@ChocolateChel Sending for a Milk Chocolate Bag!! ^^
@Unterrestrial Sent!
@Unterrestrial Sent!
@ChocolateChel
pink-skyfae-b.png
@ChocolateChel
Sending for one milk choco :)
@ChocolateChel
Sending for one milk choco :)
izNWGeD.pngjUh7KcJ.png
@ChocolateChel

Ooh I'll take a Milk Chocolate bag, please! :3
@ChocolateChel

Ooh I'll take a Milk Chocolate bag, please! :3
fMJGS3M.pngwXMLe4u.png
@ChocolateChel
A milk chocolate bag please :)
@ChocolateChel
A milk chocolate bag please :)

+8 FR Time || 17yrs || She/Her
@ChocolateChel Er, it says you no longer have the items required to finish the delivery?
@ChocolateChel Er, it says you no longer have the items required to finish the delivery?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25