Raffles & Giveaways
Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Ravaen's Raffle - OPEN - Updated 11/21
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
[center][img]https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/images/17525436_0TvGKwqIviikHGl.png[/img][/center] [center][color=darkgreen][b]Hello and Welcome to Ravaen's Perma Raffle thread. I am your host, Haru. This thread will be hosting Raffles of random Dragons. These Dragons usually have a nice feature about them and instead of posting them up on the AH she decided to put them up for Raffle. They will be Unnamed and Unbreed unless stated otherwise. I would like to ask that you please read the following rules before you enter though. Thank you Future dragons that will be raffled off will be posted further below.[/b][/color][/center] [center]-------------------------------[/center]
17525436_0TvGKwqIviikHGl.png
Hello and Welcome to Ravaen's Perma Raffle thread.

I am your host, Haru. This thread will be hosting Raffles of random Dragons. These Dragons usually have a nice feature about them and instead of posting them up on the AH she decided to put them up for Raffle. They will be Unnamed and Unbreed unless stated otherwise.

I would like to ask that you please read the following rules before you enter though.

Thank you

Future dragons that will be raffled off will be posted further below.

tumblr_inline_naz0azrMBD1qg78ij.pngHatchery | Familiar Raffle | Free Raffle | Dragon Raffle | Quest
[center][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=56170074][img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/561701/56170074_350.png[/img][/url] [color=darkgreen][b] Ravaen has asked that I keep the rules simple so that is what I will do, but more can be added or changed if I see it fit to do so. - 1 Ticket cost 500T each or 2 Tickets for 1G - No need to Ping Ravaen - Familiars are not included - Do not get rude and do not complain - Once all tickets are claimed, I will use a random number generator. - You must post numbers in here...no messages - [/b][/color][color=red][b]If you are going to Exalt them...NAME THEM![/b][/color][color=darkgreen][b] - You will have 24 hours to complete the CR Trade or I'll do another random number The amount of tickets is determined on the Dragon up for Raffle. There will usually only be one Dragon raffled off at a time. -----[/b][/color][/center] [quote][center][color=red][b]If you would like to get a notice of when I do these please note me or leave a comment and I'll add your name [url=https://docs.google.com/document/d/1TKdSp8gApDaiP2j9pzzBboWKKWDol0f-32bV8GaXLeI/edit?usp=sharing]Here[/url] [u]You are responsible to inform me you wish to be removed. [/u][/b][/color][/center][/quote] ------
56170074_350.png
Ravaen has asked that I keep the rules simple so that is what I will do,
but more can be added or changed if I see it fit to do so.

- 1 Ticket cost 500T each or 2 Tickets for 1G

- No need to Ping Ravaen

- Familiars are not included

- Do not get rude and do not complain

- Once all tickets are claimed, I will use a random number generator.

- You must post numbers in here...no messages

-
If you are going to Exalt them...NAME THEM!

- You will have 24 hours to complete the CR Trade or I'll do another random number

The amount of tickets is determined on the Dragon up for Raffle. There will usually only be one Dragon raffled off at a time.

Quote:
If you would like to get a notice of when I do these please note me or leave a comment and I'll add your name Here
You are responsible to inform me you wish to be removed.

tumblr_inline_naz0azrMBD1qg78ij.pngHatchery | Familiar Raffle | Free Raffle | Dragon Raffle | Quest
[center][color=darkgreen][b] This is where I will post the dragon(s) up for Raffle Please read Post below regarding Tickets [/b][/color][/center] [center][color=blue][b]If there is NO dragon in THIS post....the Raffle is currently CLOSED....[/b][/color][/center] ----- [center][color=black][i][b] [/b][/i][/color][/center] [center][color=Red][b]If you plan on exalting this dragon [u]PLEASE[/u] name them before you do. [/b][/color][/center] ----- [columns][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=56359881] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/563599/56359881_350.png[/img] [/url] [nextcol][quote][center][color=darkgreen][b]unnamed/unbreed[/b][/color] [b]#56359881[/b] [b]Shadow Faceted[/b] [b]Coal Jaguar[/b] [b]Obsidian Rosette[/b] [b]Oilslick Gnarlhorns[/b] [/center][/quote][/columns] ----- [code] [columns]IMAGE [nextcol][quote][center][color=darkgreen][b]unnamed[/b][/color] [/center][/quote][/columns] [/code]

This is where I will post the dragon(s) up for Raffle
Please read Post below regarding Tickets
If there is NO dragon in THIS post....the Raffle is currently CLOSED....

If you plan on exalting this dragon PLEASE name them before you do.

56359881_350.png
Quote:
unnamed/unbreed

Shadow Faceted
Coal Jaguar
Obsidian Rosette
Oilslick Gnarlhorns

Code:
[columns]IMAGE [nextcol][quote][center][color=darkgreen][b]unnamed[/b][/color] [/center][/quote][/columns]
Ticket Amount depends on dragon(s)

~There will only be 30 Raffle Tickets and 1 winner.~

~You can claim up to 4 tickets~

~If one of the numbers you pick is already Claimed I will pick a random one for you.~

~Must post numbers in here...no messages~

~You may pick the number you want. (first to post the numbers gets them)~

NUMBERS:

1 Nadanya - paid
3 Guitzy - paid
4 RedSkald- paid
5 jdion - paid
7 Maio - paid
9 Guitzy - paid
10 RedSkald- paid
11 Maio - paid
13 ReverieMae - paid
14 ReverieMae - paid
15 ReverieMae - paid
16 ReverieMae - paid
17 Nadanya - paid
18 Nadanya - paid
19 Maio - paid
21 Guitzy - paid
23 RedSkald- paid
24 jdion - paid
26 RedSkald- paid
28 Nadanya - paid
29 Guitzy - paid
30 Maio - paid

Ticket Amount depends on dragon(s)

~There will only be 30 Raffle Tickets and 1 winner.~

~You can claim up to 4 tickets~

~If one of the numbers you pick is already Claimed I will pick a random one for you.~

~Must post numbers in here...no messages~

~You may pick the number you want. (first to post the numbers gets them)~

NUMBERS:

1 Nadanya - paid
3 Guitzy - paid
4 RedSkald- paid
5 jdion - paid
7 Maio - paid
9 Guitzy - paid
10 RedSkald- paid
11 Maio - paid
13 ReverieMae - paid
14 ReverieMae - paid
15 ReverieMae - paid
16 ReverieMae - paid
17 Nadanya - paid
18 Nadanya - paid
19 Maio - paid
21 Guitzy - paid
23 RedSkald- paid
24 jdion - paid
26 RedSkald- paid
28 Nadanya - paid
29 Guitzy - paid
30 Maio - paid

[center][color=darkgreen][b]Next to be Raffled[/b][/color] [columns] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=56634337][img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/566344/56634337_350.png[/img][/url] [nextcol][quote][center] [b]#56634337[/b] [b]"Poisonous Flower"[/b] [b]Shadow Common[/b] [b]Seafoam Poison[/b] [b]Lavender Peregrine[/b] [b]Rose Glimmer[/b] [/center][/quote] [center][b]Ping List[/b] @jdion[/center] [/columns] -----
Next to be Raffled
56634337_350.png
Quote:
"Poisonous Flower"
Shadow Common
Seafoam Poison
Lavender Peregrine
Rose Glimmer
Ping List
@jdion

This is where we post all the Previous Dragons that have been Raffled off

This is where we post all the Previous Dragons that have been Raffled off

This post will be Reserved
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9