Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [RoR] Find the Snek (Closed)
1 2 3 4 5
[center][color=maroon][size=7][b]Introduction[/b][/size][/color][/center] [center][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/404050/40404970p.png[/img][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/447408/44740790p.png[/img][/center] Looking around rotrock town, you notice somewhat familiar misspelt signs. Curious, you start to follow them to a rock formation on the outskirts of town. You can see a pair of mirrors waiting on top of one of the rocks, so you climb it too to join them. "Hello, hello! Welcome!!" The hatchling greets, seemingly unable to stay still as she starts jumping around. "My name is Kai, and I'm hosting a trial to tests your instincts! The Scarred Westlands can be hazardous to the untrained dragon, so you better see if your senses are sharp enough to recognize danger before it gets you!" You peek behind the dragons, and see various groups of chests. You swear one of them even hissed at you. You shoot a look at the adult mirror, who just shrugs and says "I'm only here for parental supervision. Ignore me," with the most unamused tone you've heard all day. "Yeah, yeah, I'm the one in charge!" Kai yelled in delight. "So! We have a bunch of chests here. And most of them are empty. But! In some chests there are very very dangerous snakes father modified! A single bite and you could catch all manner of illnesses! Your job is to tell me which chest you think the danger noodle is hiding in. If you get it right, you get a prize! Simple, right?" You shoot a look at the adult, vaguely scandalized a young hatchling is the one handling this. He still looks unamused. "[i]Plague dragons,[/i]" you think with a sigh. Wouldn't hurt to stay put here where it's safe, and point at your selection. [center][color=maroon][size=7][b]How to Play[/b][/size][/color][/center] 1. At the beginning of the day, a grid will be posted. 2. Pick one or more tiles, and post their coordinates (Example: 2B, 3A) 3. Send a PM to PureDark006 with the subject "Find the Snek", and include the payment ([url=https://www1.flightrising.com/msgs/new?to=PureDark006&subject=Find%20the%20Snek]Quicklink[/url]). The first tile you buy costs 3000t, and after that, each tile you buy costs 10000t. 4. At the end of the day, the grid is closed, and the winning tile will be revealed. The first person who gets the tile right wins a special prize. Then, a second special prize is raffled between all the winners. This includes the person who won the first prize. Finally, everyone else that got the tile right gets a minor prize. [center][color=maroon][size=7][b]Rules[/b][/size][/color][/center] -This game is open to all flights. -[b]Do not edit your posts[/b]. If you wish to correct something, then post again. If you win a prize but the winning coordinates are in an edited post, you will be disqualified. -There is no limit to the number of tiles you can buy. So, buying all the tiles of the grid guarantees you a prize. -Prices for the tiles will change as the prizes become better. -Flight Rising resets at 3am for me, and I can't stay up until so late, so new grids will be posted later in the morning. Sorry for this and be nice pls I'm a nervous wreck. -All proceedings will go to the Plague Dom bank.
Introduction
40404970p.png44740790p.png
Looking around rotrock town, you notice somewhat familiar misspelt signs. Curious, you start to follow them to a rock formation on the outskirts of town. You can see a pair of mirrors waiting on top of one of the rocks, so you climb it too to join them.

"Hello, hello! Welcome!!" The hatchling greets, seemingly unable to stay still as she starts jumping around. "My name is Kai, and I'm hosting a trial to tests your instincts! The Scarred Westlands can be hazardous to the untrained dragon, so you better see if your senses are sharp enough to recognize danger before it gets you!"

You peek behind the dragons, and see various groups of chests. You swear one of them even hissed at you. You shoot a look at the adult mirror, who just shrugs and says "I'm only here for parental supervision. Ignore me," with the most unamused tone you've heard all day.

"Yeah, yeah, I'm the one in charge!" Kai yelled in delight. "So! We have a bunch of chests here. And most of them are empty. But! In some chests there are very very dangerous snakes father modified! A single bite and you could catch all manner of illnesses! Your job is to tell me which chest you think the danger noodle is hiding in. If you get it right, you get a prize! Simple, right?"

You shoot a look at the adult, vaguely scandalized a young hatchling is the one handling this. He still looks unamused. "Plague dragons," you think with a sigh. Wouldn't hurt to stay put here where it's safe, and point at your selection.

How to Play
1. At the beginning of the day, a grid will be posted.
2. Pick one or more tiles, and post their coordinates (Example: 2B, 3A)
3. Send a PM to PureDark006 with the subject "Find the Snek", and include the payment (Quicklink). The first tile you buy costs 3000t, and after that, each tile you buy costs 10000t.
4. At the end of the day, the grid is closed, and the winning tile will be revealed. The first person who gets the tile right wins a special prize. Then, a second special prize is raffled between all the winners. This includes the person who won the first prize. Finally, everyone else that got the tile right gets a minor prize.

Rules
-This game is open to all flights.
-Do not edit your posts. If you wish to correct something, then post again. If you win a prize but the winning coordinates are in an edited post, you will be disqualified.
-There is no limit to the number of tiles you can buy. So, buying all the tiles of the grid guarantees you a prize.
-Prices for the tiles will change as the prizes become better.
-Flight Rising resets at 3am for me, and I can't stay up until so late, so new grids will be posted later in the morning. Sorry for this and be nice pls I'm a nervous wreck.
-All proceedings will go to the Plague Dom bank.
The two parts of life, the beginning and the end
The two sides of a story, the sun and the rain
The two courses of life, the right and the wrong
The only end for a story forgotten long ago
My wings are broken, you can fly
Don't you see, this is you and I
[center][color=maroon][size=7][b]Today's grid[/b][/size][/color][/center] None [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/447408/44740790p.png[/img] "And that's all! Thanks for participating!" [center][color=maroon][size=7][b]Yesterday's winning tile[/b][/size][/color][/center] [item=Ultimate Buttersnake] Eniac was hiding in D4
Today's grid

None

44740790p.png
"And that's all! Thanks for participating!"

Yesterday's winning tile

Ultimate Buttersnake
Eniac was hiding in D4
Reserved
Reserved
We're open!
We're open!
This looks like fun! I’d love to crack open the chest located at 1B, please. Sending over 1kt to you, now. ^_^
This looks like fun! I’d love to crack open the chest located at 1B, please. Sending over 1kt to you, now. ^_^
QZsv8ej.png8URelp0.pngsxrFjUf.gif
I would like to open 3C ^^
This look fun
Sending over 1kt
I would like to open 3C ^^
This look fun
Sending over 1kt
ZNFnNga.pngwUUwxGI.pngL4bPcPD.png
i’d like to open 2A please ^^
i’d like to open 2A please ^^
uzBJ98z.png n hfdjsaa
aaVNO5chn.png