Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | • Hey Neighbor • closed.
1 2 ... 135 136 137 138 139 ... 142 143
@Rogrinus Sending you the ice crystals!
@Rogrinus Sending you the ice crystals!
cFTYM2C.png NizETFM.png Wolfie's F2U Familiar Edits
Wolfie Completes the Bestiary
Wolfie Completes the Coliseum
Quest for All the Eggs
Project NASA
v886aA7.png
[b]username:[/b] FaerieQueene [b]item(s) needed:[/b] [item=tuxedo urchin](1) [Item=glowbug] [Item=hooded skunk](20) [Item=valley quail](20) [item=morganite](20) [b]quantities needed:[/b] Included above [b]these items are for:[/b] Hibden [b]i prefer receiving a (pm or cr):[/b] Either works for me! [b]items received? y/[u]n[/u]:[/b]
username: FaerieQueene

item(s) needed:
Tuxedo Urchin (1)
Glowbug
Hooded Skunk (20)
Valley Quail (20)
Morganite (20)

quantities needed: Included above

these items are for: Hibden

i prefer receiving a (pm or cr): Either works for me!

items received? y/n:
NwLVR9V.png
Elphyne

» about me
» clan lore
» wishlist
» badges
@FaerieQueene
Sent some of the seals, the sludge and the poultrygeist
@FaerieQueene
Sent some of the seals, the sludge and the poultrygeist
@FaerieQueene Sending the spotted seal!
@FaerieQueene Sending the spotted seal!
Quest for All the Eggs
Project NASA
v886aA7.png
[s]username: CrystalDragon14 item(s) needed: [item=earthen might fragment][item=fossilize][item=rock slash] quantities needed: 1 of each these items are for: Den i prefer receiving a (pm or cr): PM but CR is fine [/s] items received? y/n: Thank you Hellnokitty!
username: CrystalDragon14

item(s) needed:
Earthen Might Fragment Fossilize Rock Slash

quantities needed: 1 of each

these items are for: Den

i prefer receiving a (pm or cr): PM but CR is fine

items received? y/n: Thank you Hellnokitty!
pro tips:
- if you add a message to a CR then decline it, the person who you're trading with CAN'T see the message - editing a post DOES NOT re-ping any pings in the post. you have to remove the pings, submit, then add them back in.
@CrystalDragon14 Sending Earthen Might Fragment, Fossilize & Rock Slash!
@CrystalDragon14 Sending Earthen Might Fragment, Fossilize & Rock Slash!
Lqph2GZ.gif
username: Hemera12321 item(s) needed:[item=princess petal gecko] [item=fungus-covered branch]x10[/s] [item=bramble guardian] [item=emerald cave jewel] [item=water runestone] [item=fire runestone] [item=lightning runestone] these items are for: hib den i prefer receiving a (pm or cr): both items received? Thank you @/hellnokitty Thank you ^^
username: Hemera12321

item(s) needed: Princess Petal Gecko Fungus-Covered Branch x10[/s] Bramble Guardian Emerald Cave Jewel Water Runestone Fire Runestone Lightning Runestone

these items are for: hib den

i prefer receiving a (pm or cr): both

items received? Thank you @/hellnokitty

Thank you ^^

@Hemera12321 Sending x10 Fungus-Covered Branch, Bramble Guardian & Emerald Cave Jewel!
@Hemera12321 Sending x10 Fungus-Covered Branch, Bramble Guardian & Emerald Cave Jewel!
Lqph2GZ.gif
@Hemera12321 Sending the Emerald Cave Jewel
@Hemera12321 Sending the Emerald Cave Jewel
Quest for All the Eggs
Project NASA
v886aA7.png
hi @WarriorOfEarth, theres a form at the start, it may be easier to edit your message to comply with that, that way we can more easily see how to help you!
right now i have no idea how many of the things you need - two chests? five, ten? (and do you mean the currency treasure or the material item gold?) Nor do we know your preferred transfer method, CR, PM, no preference?

i'm sending you five clay and some bugs w open wings
hi @WarriorOfEarth, theres a form at the start, it may be easier to edit your message to comply with that, that way we can more easily see how to help you!
right now i have no idea how many of the things you need - two chests? five, ten? (and do you mean the currency treasure or the material item gold?) Nor do we know your preferred transfer method, CR, PM, no preference?

i'm sending you five clay and some bugs w open wings
QRTnH6B.pngMreCscM.pngGc8XK3m.png
1 2 ... 135 136 137 138 139 ... 142 143