Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | • The Portal || Later Days - 10m + 10kg
1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 42 ... 429 430
Surprise raffle? You know I can't resist the gamble.

@liteweaver

Xoanon

At first I was gonna say Slight Eyewing but then I thought about how difficult it would be to explain its existence (probably reading way too much into the prompt, sorry). So I am gonna go with Cog Frog because not only are they super amazing, but I feel like it wouldnt produce a whole lot of attention, plus if it ever got lonely someone, possibly myself, could make it a buddy!

So many buddies.

That was a tough prompt. Any familiar would have been good though. Except climate specific ones, or plant ones because I need low maintenance pets.
Surprise raffle? You know I can't resist the gamble.

@liteweaver

Xoanon

At first I was gonna say Slight Eyewing but then I thought about how difficult it would be to explain its existence (probably reading way too much into the prompt, sorry). So I am gonna go with Cog Frog because not only are they super amazing, but I feel like it wouldnt produce a whole lot of attention, plus if it ever got lonely someone, possibly myself, could make it a buddy!

So many buddies.

That was a tough prompt. Any familiar would have been good though. Except climate specific ones, or plant ones because I need low maintenance pets.
TCan87U.png
... solitude's fun, don't get me wrong. For heaven's sake after a hundred years.... -BEN
..[ x o a n o n ]
OLBwj1S.gif
1U9XoNG.png
tumblr_otoz8r9aVl1v8lm95o3_r1_100.gif
**AXOLOTL RAFFLE**
@liteweaver

lessthankind

The nature sprite!
@liteweaver

lessthankind

The nature sprite!
ba0beaebefd97e669983093b0e02afe2.png
@liteweaver

username: Jinoga

I'd love to have a Longhorn Capricat IRL, it looks just like my cat! I even have one as a familiar on a dragon I made that represents him. <3
@liteweaver

username: Jinoga

I'd love to have a Longhorn Capricat IRL, it looks just like my cat! I even have one as a familiar on a dragon I made that represents him. <3
5KyfVO0.png
Y3ss5jo.pngrjlFFu0.pngV4C7iqz.pngvD2mGJA.pngZAD0xZG.pngiuGyQfp.png
VR2c9ts.png
@liteweaver

Username: StingTheAnimus
I'd love to have a Regenerating Reedhopper. It would perfectly fit the theme of Sunrise, one of my dragons. plus it's cool to have a changing familiar.
@liteweaver

Username: StingTheAnimus
I'd love to have a Regenerating Reedhopper. It would perfectly fit the theme of Sunrise, one of my dragons. plus it's cool to have a changing familiar.
CXky6Lf.gif
She/Her | FR +3
@liteweaver

Username: smolrogue

This is a really tough question. I feel like any of the beastclan familiars would be too sentient to be pets since that would be like really weird, and same with any like ghosties. Maybe a Candycane Xolo? or a Regenerating Reedhopper? Although, that one might be a bit freaky to see. Maybe an Augite Protector. The rock kitties are cute.
@liteweaver

Username: smolrogue

This is a really tough question. I feel like any of the beastclan familiars would be too sentient to be pets since that would be like really weird, and same with any like ghosties. Maybe a Candycane Xolo? or a Regenerating Reedhopper? Although, that one might be a bit freaky to see. Maybe an Augite Protector. The rock kitties are cute.
1. ping @liteweaver
2. LordJeanliness
3. crab idk
1. ping @liteweaver
2. LordJeanliness
3. crab idk
Help I'm trapped in a signature!
@liteweaver
theaudientvoid
@liteweaver
theaudientvoid
SPy9pVC.png
@liteweaver CrashingCyclone Oh that's a hard one, I'd love so many of them! But [item=glassbound gustvul] would definitely be one of them!
@liteweaver
CrashingCyclone
Oh that's a hard one, I'd love so many of them!
But Glassbound Gustvul would definitely be one of them!
coollogo-com-77551367.png
ice_small.png
@liteweaver
WolvesandWings
I’m too tired to answer the question F
@liteweaver
WolvesandWings
I’m too tired to answer the question F
Pronouns: She/Her
I am 3 hours ahead of FR time
Wishlist
1. ping @liteweaver