Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | • The Portal || Later Days - 10m + 10kg
1 2 ... 258 259 260 261 262 ... 429 430
I'm ending this early because I need to buy the winner's skin from the MP.

So, if you're wanting to enter to win some fest items, an egg, and skin....today is the last day to enter. ^^
I'm ending this early because I need to buy the winner's skin from the MP.

So, if you're wanting to enter to win some fest items, an egg, and skin....today is the last day to enter. ^^
@liteweaver
illusioned
clockwork assistant
@liteweaver
illusioned
clockwork assistant
QkIxb3z.png
illusioned
she/they
fr +0
1. ping @liteweaver
2. post your username MediaeLycan
3. which skin or accent would you like from the MP? Definitely Rainbow Lightning! It would look amazing on my Lightning Rep!
1. ping @liteweaver
2. post your username MediaeLycan
3. which skin or accent would you like from the MP? Definitely Rainbow Lightning! It would look amazing on my Lightning Rep!
Cauldron Services [Open]
| Wind Dominance Shop [CLOSED] | Dressing and Geneing Services (Free!) [Open] |
@liteweaver
Username: TouchTone
I'd love Sssstrike! (or however many s's were in it's name), it's such a cool skin!

thanks for hosting this! <3
@liteweaver
Username: TouchTone
I'd love Sssstrike! (or however many s's were in it's name), it's such a cool skin!

thanks for hosting this! <3
"link • ufology
they/he/she
@liteweaver Magnoliahybrid Either [item=Accent: Lurker] or [item=Skin: Porcelain Automaton], please. Thank you for hosting!
@liteweaver
Magnoliahybrid
Either Accent: Lurker or Skin: Porcelain Automaton , please. Thank you for hosting!
e4Povii.png
MUYNhfy.png
eswSnrS.png
tqGkHih.png
bhdEs05.png
OPFWPxg.png
GpIVvm1.png
ZqTATLu.png
rnKnsgE.png
iJZWqi6.png
hey! i'm w1llyn1lly! want to read my about me? it's here ==>yo!
remember to hydrate and take a break every once in a while! oh, and stretch your wrists, wrist pain sucks.
[center][img]https://s26.postimg.cc/bjdctn32x/1dguu_IKpr_Ds_S6_ETJ.gif[/img][/center] [center][size=5][font=century][color=#3a686f]Update:[/font][/size][/center] [color=#3a686f]Hey, party people. Yes, I am putting this up on a Sunday. Look at me ahead of the game. Hehe. I have the winner, next giveaway, and some updates for other things we have going on. Our winner for the festival prizes: [center]@arlyn[/center] [center][size=5][font=century][color=#3a686f]New Giveaway:[/font][/size][/center] [color=#3a686f]As you know, bird lovers surprised everyone and outvoted dogs. So, you know what means.....it's time for the bird themed giveaway. [emoji=raven size=1] Just a heads up, not all of the birds we'll send the winner are listed. It's just too much to type! This is just a preview. LOL [center][quote] [item=yelling wyrmpeck][item=paunchy green percher][item=love's herald] [item=riot hazebeacon][item=black-wing hummingbird][item=hippojay] [item=hippogriff][item=dire vulture][item=chromefeather lookout][/quote] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/372148790389506072/735162679492083822/bop.png[/img] ---[/center] [center][b]How to Enter:[/b][/center] [quote] [b]1.[/b] ping @liteweaver [b]2.[/b] post your username [b]3.[/b] how was your festival? (optional)[/quote] [center][b]This giveaway ends:[/b][color=#3a686f] August 9, 2020 at rollover.[/center] [center][size=5][font=century][color=#3a686f]Shameless Plugs:[/font][/size][/center] [color=#3a686f] Just what everyone likes: [b]more free stuff[/b]. hehe. Interested? Well.... [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2893425/][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/703079678507745330/739609307930296330/smshocked.png[/img] [/url] [color=saddlebrown] This is [b]Two Paths[/b]. It's a low effort adventure game with prizes that include apparel, gems, eggs, and familiars. [/center] [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2894047][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/670798434218934293/739674863270363216/small.png[/img][/url] [color=crimson] Some of you might remember Fright Night from last year, and we're doing it again this year. The prize is [b]5,000 gems[/b]. Spots are limited, so sign up while you can. This is just sign ups for now because we need as much as time as possible to plan something super fun for everyone. [/center] [size=1]portal ping @fredddio @Dracu @terrors @Cynil @Lycoriae @Jinoga @Roheryn @ghostlyplants @Stella @thefallendm @StormFire3105 @SapphireLime @WolvesAndWings @Waveclaw @kumatan @Kristan @niceworld @bakugannvgims @pokemoncha @Sniper @Galatheid @TouchTone @dragonlover1234 @Djinyatta @Breezydragon @Ellapinky @Galaxial @irofe @theaudientvoid @Neraida @GarbagePal @Shathyny @BottledLightning @Arystafall @Crowharlequin @AkiraLiliphenXP @BJsBabes @dragonhorselover @Quillbit @Shyia @lessthankind @smolrogue @Asimiii @KnightYumi @summermagpie @ShadeytheDragon @LunaWolfie @ProHomo57 @crimsonpixie @similla @xoanon @AceStarr @CrashingCyclone @Nayafen @Hinatara @Ayxia @katimarlee @FinalFlight @COparade @VolcanicThunder @ArtemisAgrotera @Xayxayx @Jaderannosaurus @mekat @Vegasakura @Trilonyte @ILoveMyBirds @xBleedingHeartsx @AspenCrow @natsumereikosan @Solstices @ObiWanKenobles @aurallene @Phiastar @Jammer3jd5l @eonia @Lynz @LadyOfTheSkies @Hellnokitty @Deramadus @RoseKnight @HailstormDeath @PrincePotatoes @Smikkles @TheMonsters @TheCandyFae @Cerastium @AlvildaBright @Aurorafulnight @Starbunnies @Raxty @DarkSkyTheDemon @ScarfyArts @RubyMinx @perifinite @Asra9 @SterlingStars @TempestDragon @Frionivalis @horizonwalker @TheRedPaladin @lantian @TiniestTinsel @SocklessWonder @Duskphoenix @Empired @lorri12 @Coward @BunnySox @AuggiesHoard @Sassapphire @Firefeather @DemonDog1102 @Shrugs @Silvereil @Aviander @Shinaka @answer @FinnFantastic @xiq @Bezonox @Bistre @User9125 @c33213 @Ikasama @KairinRose @KillerDragain @shortwaves @Crystalinastar @Zephyrwing @bloombug @Absol1234 @yeezy13 @Lunartwist @myriadofstars @Dysnomya @CupcakeCass @M00nWatcher @aeons @illusioned @717Cole @Rookie @MysticBeast @wanderingworlds @sprinklequeen @AetherDragon @LadyLarkin @Sairine @Leon071 @Dewberry @sakanapanda @MasakiStan @pythonesque @Snax @SapphireShield @Meowdle @Litoriadraconis @FrostNiskare @SilverRipple @Sinjin @Lixue @Laoshu @Ziggycat @SheerCold @CilencioCerbera @Tanji @2004 @madeleinee @Audible @chasmcrawlers @lionsaint @Storygeek @Fennecfox21 @takatsuki @Andraya @Catniss @CuddlyAlpaca @AngryToast @Solanceae @QueenNala @nebulavery @Cannot @LilBoPeep @PansyBerryx @arlyn @Sarahlunawolf @Calee @honour @fallenfyre @CosmicVengeance @Dawnfire13 @SnacMeister @Nyrath @Avemeir @Kotiga @whirlwish @Herodias @Serpentinite @PastelSkythe @VelvetBop @MediaeLycan @dragongameNC @Vernor @ailysha @SpiritX @Casilica @VoidCoon @starrunner101 @GlamFelix @Hydrixz404 @QuirkyTea @WetDragon @sSix @MinnowFox @Fabellaura @Hinumi @Deladria @ezlu @amoebawasp @Baret @IllusiveFox @FaerieQueene @Aprycus @ToxWolves @commoncomitatus @KrazKitCat @overtherebear @meep @KuroOniyuri @Marcii08 @nymphaeas @Discowing @hawkeyyee @ilan @Lunalis @kitty1425 @Ern @DragonElles @Norayna0ekoa @LavenderDeer @Dragonraven21 @TheGodOfStories @entropie @MythDancer @Diamondsnake @CrystalDragon14 @Twalio @subernabur @KindJoey123
1dguu_IKpr_Ds_S6_ETJ.gif
Update:

Hey, party people. Yes, I am putting this up on a Sunday. Look at me ahead of the game. Hehe. I have the winner, next giveaway, and some updates for other things we have going on.

Our winner for the festival prizes:

New Giveaway:

As you know, bird lovers surprised everyone and outvoted dogs. So, you know what means.....it's time for the bird themed giveaway. Just a heads up, not all of the birds we'll send the winner are listed. It's just too much to type! This is just a preview. LOL

Quote:
Yelling Wyrmpeck Paunchy Green Percher Love's Herald
Riot Hazebeacon Black-wing Hummingbird Hippojay
Hippogriff Dire Vulture Chromefeather Lookout
bop.png

---
How to Enter:
Quote:
1. ping @liteweaver
2. post your username
3. how was your festival? (optional)
This giveaway ends: August 9, 2020 at rollover.
Shameless Plugs:

Just what everyone likes: more free stuff. hehe. Interested? Well....

smshocked.png

This is Two Paths. It's a low effort adventure game with prizes that include apparel, gems, eggs, and familiars.

small.png

Some of you might remember Fright Night from last year, and we're doing it again this year. The prize is 5,000 gems. Spots are limited, so sign up while you can. This is just sign ups for now because we need as much as time as possible to plan something super fun for everyone.

portal ping

@fredddio @Dracu @terrors @Cynil @Lycoriae @Jinoga @Roheryn @ghostlyplants @Stella @thefallendm @StormFire3105 @SapphireLime @WolvesAndWings @Waveclaw @kumatan @Kristan @niceworld @bakugannvgims @pokemoncha @Sniper @Galatheid @TouchTone @dragonlover1234 @Djinyatta @Breezydragon @Ellapinky @Galaxial @irofe @theaudientvoid @Neraida @GarbagePal @Shathyny @BottledLightning @Arystafall @Crowharlequin @AkiraLiliphenXP @BJsBabes @dragonhorselover @Quillbit @Shyia @lessthankind @smolrogue @Asimiii @KnightYumi @summermagpie @ShadeytheDragon @LunaWolfie @ProHomo57 @crimsonpixie @similla @xoanon @AceStarr @CrashingCyclone @Nayafen @Hinatara @Ayxia @katimarlee @FinalFlight @COparade @VolcanicThunder @ArtemisAgrotera @Xayxayx @Jaderannosaurus @mekat @Vegasakura @Trilonyte @ILoveMyBirds @xBleedingHeartsx @AspenCrow @natsumereikosan @Solstices @ObiWanKenobles @aurallene @Phiastar @Jammer3jd5l @eonia @Lynz @LadyOfTheSkies @Hellnokitty @Deramadus @RoseKnight @HailstormDeath @PrincePotatoes @Smikkles @TheMonsters @TheCandyFae @Cerastium @AlvildaBright @Aurorafulnight @Starbunnies
@Raxty @DarkSkyTheDemon @ScarfyArts @RubyMinx @perifinite @Asra9 @SterlingStars @TempestDragon @Frionivalis @horizonwalker @TheRedPaladin @lantian @TiniestTinsel @SocklessWonder @Duskphoenix @Empired @lorri12 @Coward @BunnySox @AuggiesHoard @Sassapphire @Firefeather @DemonDog1102 @Shrugs @Silvereil @Aviander @Shinaka @answer @FinnFantastic @xiq @Bezonox @Bistre @User9125 @c33213 @Ikasama @KairinRose @KillerDragain @shortwaves @Crystalinastar @Zephyrwing @bloombug @Absol1234 @yeezy13 @Lunartwist @myriadofstars @Dysnomya @CupcakeCass @M00nWatcher @aeons @illusioned @717Cole @Rookie @MysticBeast @wanderingworlds @sprinklequeen @AetherDragon @LadyLarkin @Sairine @Leon071 @Dewberry @sakanapanda @MasakiStan @pythonesque @Snax @SapphireShield @Meowdle @Litoriadraconis @FrostNiskare @SilverRipple @Sinjin @Lixue @Laoshu @Ziggycat @SheerCold @CilencioCerbera @Tanji @2004 @madeleinee @Audible @chasmcrawlers @lionsaint @Storygeek @Fennecfox21 @takatsuki @Andraya @Catniss @CuddlyAlpaca @AngryToast @Solanceae @QueenNala @nebulavery @Cannot @LilBoPeep @PansyBerryx @arlyn @Sarahlunawolf @Calee @honour @fallenfyre @CosmicVengeance @Dawnfire13 @SnacMeister @Nyrath @Avemeir @Kotiga @whirlwish @Herodias @Serpentinite @PastelSkythe @VelvetBop @MediaeLycan @dragongameNC @Vernor @ailysha @SpiritX @Casilica @VoidCoon @starrunner101 @GlamFelix @Hydrixz404 @QuirkyTea @WetDragon @sSix @MinnowFox @Fabellaura @Hinumi @Deladria @ezlu @amoebawasp @Baret @IllusiveFox @FaerieQueene @Aprycus @ToxWolves @commoncomitatus @KrazKitCat @overtherebear @meep @KuroOniyuri @Marcii08 @nymphaeas @Discowing @hawkeyyee @ilan @Lunalis @kitty1425 @Ern @DragonElles
@Norayna0ekoa @LavenderDeer @Dragonraven21 @TheGodOfStories @entropie @MythDancer @Diamondsnake @CrystalDragon14 @Twalio @subernabur @KindJoey123
Oh yay birds

@liteweaver
AspenCrow

How was your festival?

My festival was okay! I got an egg while grinding which is always fun, but I only got two skin chests total
Oh yay birds

@liteweaver
AspenCrow

How was your festival?

My festival was okay! I got an egg while grinding which is always fun, but I only got two skin chests total
"Hi my name is Crow with a B and I’ve been afraid of insects my whole lif-" "Stop stop stop- where?" "What?" "Where’s the B? "TherE'S A BEE???"
Pixel Adopts --- Wishlist/Gene tracker
1. @liteweaver
2. Marcii08
3. Great festival! First time I've actually done some intense coli grinding for a festival, and got a good number of chests.
1. @liteweaver
2. Marcii08
3. Great festival! First time I've actually done some intense coli grinding for a festival, and got a good number of chests.
P8W9h0p.png ZYLlaey.png P8W9h0p.png cdLumSp.gif ... .............. o6UlzHL.gif
P8W9h0p.png 7VzjAw2.png
@liteweaver

VolcanicThunder

It went decently, I didn't have as much time to grind as usual and missed grabbing some of the marketplace accents, I got the scenes though which I really like
@liteweaver

VolcanicThunder

It went decently, I didn't have as much time to grind as usual and missed grabbing some of the marketplace accents, I got the scenes though which I really like
Wishlist
Giveaway
1. @liteweaver 2. FaerieQueene 3. It went great! I was able to get some scenes for my dragons and I even got an egg, though I had to give it up to the hibernal den... [emoji=coatl laughing size=1]
1. @liteweaver
2. FaerieQueene
3. It went great! I was able to get some scenes for my dragons and I even got an egg, though I had to give it up to the hibernal den...
NwLVR9V.png
Elphyne

» about me
» clan lore
» wishlist
» badges
1 2 ... 258 259 260 261 262 ... 429 430