Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | • The Portal || Later Days - 10m + 10kg
1 2 ... 224 225 226 227 228 ... 429 430
@liteweaver

Duskphoenix

I’d love a permababy scroll, an invisibility cloak, or a vial of naivety! If those are a little too expensive, any amount of currency or fodder fams/apparel would be very appreciated!

Did you know that budgies catch each other’s yawns?
@liteweaver

Duskphoenix

I’d love a permababy scroll, an invisibility cloak, or a vial of naivety! If those are a little too expensive, any amount of currency or fodder fams/apparel would be very appreciated!

Did you know that budgies catch each other’s yawns?
tHe chICKeN hAs COmE...

DOn't even THINK about clicking this unless you want to lose your nose...

Dusk, she/her, friend requests welcome!
OLBR2hp.png Click Here For The Chicken Discord Server!
@liteweaver
Hinatara

3. what item(s) would you like? hehe
atm I'm looking for Scavenger Tatters for about 4 of my dragons - just fits too well with underworld/death-related characters :3

4. tell me a fun fact!!
The dog breeds Chow Chow and Shar-Pei have black/blue tongues and nobody seems to know why.
@liteweaver
Hinatara

3. what item(s) would you like? hehe
atm I'm looking for Scavenger Tatters for about 4 of my dragons - just fits too well with underworld/death-related characters :3

4. tell me a fun fact!!
The dog breeds Chow Chow and Shar-Pei have black/blue tongues and nobody seems to know why.
1. @liteweaver 2. lionsaint 3. Any of these: [item=katana] [item=redbolt construct] [item=firefly's kilt] [item=conflagrant kilt] [item=Starlight Guise] [item=Will o' the Wisp] [item=manticore] [item=molten wartoad] [item=spiney whale] [item=tribeam lurker] [item=Undying Featherback] [item=Wave Sweeper] 4. Fun fact: You can't make mashed potatoes with a blender, because you'll get sticky slime!!!
1. @liteweaver
2. lionsaint
3. Any of these:
Katana Redbolt Construct Firefly's Kilt Conflagrant Kilt Starlight Guise Will o' the Wisp Manticore Molten Wartoad Spiney Whale Tribeam Lurker Undying Featherback Wave Sweeper
4. Fun fact: You can't make mashed potatoes with a blender, because you'll get sticky slime!!!
WwUTSRN.gif Beware of Gamble, hoarder of Wildclaws and shiny things CY9XrXE.gif
1. @liteweaver
2. Zarteicha
3. Tertiary Gene: Runes
4. Not only was North America the birthplace of all dogs, there used to be three subfamilies of dogs. The earliest was the Hesperocyoninae, which looked more like a weasel than a dog, then came the Borophaginae, or "Bone-crushing Dogs" who ranged in size from small fox (Otarocyon macdonaldi) to larger than a bear (Epicyon haydeni), and lastly the Caninae, who are today's dogs. Hesperocyoninae and Borophaginae where, however, driven to extinction by the more sophisticated hunting tactics of native Caninae, and the introduction of Felinae (cats) spreading from the Eurasian landmass.
1. @liteweaver
2. Zarteicha
3. Tertiary Gene: Runes
4. Not only was North America the birthplace of all dogs, there used to be three subfamilies of dogs. The earliest was the Hesperocyoninae, which looked more like a weasel than a dog, then came the Borophaginae, or "Bone-crushing Dogs" who ranged in size from small fox (Otarocyon macdonaldi) to larger than a bear (Epicyon haydeni), and lastly the Caninae, who are today's dogs. Hesperocyoninae and Borophaginae where, however, driven to extinction by the more sophisticated hunting tactics of native Caninae, and the introduction of Felinae (cats) spreading from the Eurasian landmass.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 0
teardrop_owlynx.png
1 2 3 4
Zarteicha
FR +3 [] She / They

tqGkHih.png
SEIqIGe.png
jI9KbMj.png
@liteweaver

CilencioCerbera

Hmmm
Can I get some reasonable amount of red rose flowerfall pretty please? Holyshoot this item kept on running out of stock in the MP T_T

Do you know that crows can talk human? XDDDD They are actually like parrots and can pronounce some human words
@liteweaver

CilencioCerbera

Hmmm
Can I get some reasonable amount of red rose flowerfall pretty please? Holyshoot this item kept on running out of stock in the MP T_T

Do you know that crows can talk human? XDDDD They are actually like parrots and can pronounce some human words

@liteweaver

[ xoanon ]

anything from the below little list:

[1] any apparel/fams/food/materials/trinkets/other - junk or otherwise, for:

cauldron leveling / dragon dressing / fam collecting / hibernal den / swipp

[2] guardian breed change x2 - one for hibernal den and one for keeps :)

[3] primary gene clown - to help with hibernal den

[4] remove secondary gene x2 - one for hibernal den and one for keeps :3

[5] ?

a little fun fact: long ago, there was a term known as "flyting" which was the exchange of witty and insulting verses, so basically the 16th century English & Scottish version of a diss track. ;)

@liteweaver

[ xoanon ]

anything from the below little list:

[1] any apparel/fams/food/materials/trinkets/other - junk or otherwise, for:

cauldron leveling / dragon dressing / fam collecting / hibernal den / swipp

[2] guardian breed change x2 - one for hibernal den and one for keeps :)

[3] primary gene clown - to help with hibernal den

[4] remove secondary gene x2 - one for hibernal den and one for keeps :3

[5] ?

a little fun fact: long ago, there was a term known as "flyting" which was the exchange of witty and insulting verses, so basically the 16th century English & Scottish version of a diss track. ;)
TCan87U.png
... solitude's fun, don't get me wrong. For heaven's sake after a hundred years.... -BEN
..[ x o a n o n ]
OLBwj1S.gif
1U9XoNG.png
tumblr_otoz8r9aVl1v8lm95o3_r1_100.gif
**AXOLOTL RAFFLE**
1. @liteweaver
2. Lixue
3. Anything from my Wishlist, mainly skins/accents, or any genes for dragons listed here.
4. There is a southern type of aurora borealis called the aurora australis that can be seen from southern landmasses.
1. @liteweaver
2. Lixue
3. Anything from my Wishlist, mainly skins/accents, or any genes for dragons listed here.
4. There is a southern type of aurora borealis called the aurora australis that can be seen from southern landmasses.
unEaUkh.png - She/they/xe
- Tales of Eotera (Lore Thread)
9fbec014932d0afc30da6fd2c36bc2ad26496952.png
@liteweaver aurallene a voltaic halo and/or [item= trickster's magic cards] perhaps? fun fact: the hottest chili pepper in the world can kill you
@liteweaver
aurallene
a voltaic halo and/or Trickster's Magic Cards perhaps?

fun fact: the hottest chili pepper in the world can kill you
izNWGeD.pngjUh7KcJ.png
@liteweaver
Galaxial
I need the swirl gene. Technically I need two of them but one is fine! Anything to get me closer to my dragons goals!!

There are more species for bats than there are for rodents!
@liteweaver
Galaxial
I need the swirl gene. Technically I need two of them but one is fine! Anything to get me closer to my dragons goals!!

There are more species for bats than there are for rodents!
1. @liteweaver
2. arlyn
3. The kitedancer (MJ 2014 Imp F) skin is my all time favorite fest skin! I would also love the foxfire grove scene, a vial of glowing sight or a scroll of eternal youth
4. A group of parrots is called a company or pandemonium!
1. @liteweaver
2. arlyn
3. The kitedancer (MJ 2014 Imp F) skin is my all time favorite fest skin! I would also love the foxfire grove scene, a vial of glowing sight or a scroll of eternal youth
4. A group of parrots is called a company or pandemonium!
Tiat4CN.png
1 2 ... 224 225 226 227 228 ... 429 430