Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | • The Portal || Later Days - 10m + 10kg
1 2 ... 187 188 189 190 191 ... 429 430
AsprnCrow

In terms of snacks I prefer savory foods, but in terms of meals I prefer sweet foods
AsprnCrow

In terms of snacks I prefer savory foods, but in terms of meals I prefer sweet foods
"Hi my name is Crow with a B and I’ve been afraid of insects my whole lif-" "Stop stop stop- where?" "What?" "Where’s the B? "TherE'S A BEE???"
Pixel Adopts --- Wishlist/Gene tracker
Starbunnies

hmm savory!
Starbunnies

hmm savory!
hey you!
while you're
here, go drink
some water c:
remember to
take care of
yourself!
WwOmccn.png
Storygeek

I started out with a killer sweet-tooth, but as I age I crave more savory foods. The sweets now, meh, take it or leave it.
Storygeek

I started out with a killer sweet-tooth, but as I age I crave more savory foods. The sweets now, meh, take it or leave it.
UTakosS.pngY5AUp2a.gif qzV0stX.png
@/liteweaver

Xoanon

I truthfully like foods that combine both sweet and salty/savory flavors
(or are ambiguous ? when it comes to being sweet or salty), like bbq/sweet meats (teriyaki jerky), mixed snacks, pretzels with sweet dip, pickles, popcorn with toppings, peanuts/peanut butter, tomatoes/tomatoes sauce, salted chocolate, sweet potato, or even the many salted caramel treats that are out there to enjoy!
Just for arguments sake though, savory because I really like peppery things (pepper jerky and bacon or putting it in soups or just seasoning my pasta with it ... really anything and everything) and pepper goes better with salty stuff.
Pepper with sweet flavor is kinda a no for me, as of right now lol.
@/liteweaver

Xoanon

I truthfully like foods that combine both sweet and salty/savory flavors
(or are ambiguous ? when it comes to being sweet or salty), like bbq/sweet meats (teriyaki jerky), mixed snacks, pretzels with sweet dip, pickles, popcorn with toppings, peanuts/peanut butter, tomatoes/tomatoes sauce, salted chocolate, sweet potato, or even the many salted caramel treats that are out there to enjoy!
Just for arguments sake though, savory because I really like peppery things (pepper jerky and bacon or putting it in soups or just seasoning my pasta with it ... really anything and everything) and pepper goes better with salty stuff.
Pepper with sweet flavor is kinda a no for me, as of right now lol.
TCan87U.png
... solitude's fun, don't get me wrong. For heaven's sake after a hundred years.... -BEN
..[ x o a n o n ]
OLBwj1S.gif
1U9XoNG.png
tumblr_otoz8r9aVl1v8lm95o3_r1_100.gif
**AXOLOTL RAFFLE**
StygianZinogre

Maximum sweetness ~
StygianZinogre

Maximum sweetness ~
KFD4SqC.jpg
KillerDragain
Savory
KillerDragain
Savory
Damn bro that's crazy. I don't remember asking tho.
lorri12

I like certain sweet foods over savory more, but overall probably savory in general
lorri12

I like certain sweet foods over savory more, but overall probably savory in general
wMXAg3w.png oQlTGMl.png
crimsonpixie
sweet (?)
crimsonpixie
sweet (?)
uzBJ98z.png n hfdjsaa
aaVNO5chn.png
FinnFantastic

Hard to see honestly. I do have a sweet tooth but man some proper savory food is great. Hm.
FinnFantastic

Hard to see honestly. I do have a sweet tooth but man some proper savory food is great. Hm.
835f82241bde5c3fdab93dcabc04f34425703952.png3b3fdf11a371593fe406aecfde3cc58dffa966ae.pngd68dbe491908146d7ba91be515fda75232d91960.pngfdaffaf5dbfa65d847a15ad972a5432bcac3fcbc.png
sakanapanda

savoury! sweet is really good too, though
sakanapanda

savoury! sweet is really good too, though
HDlVg7g.png
1 2 ... 187 188 189 190 191 ... 429 430