Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | • The Portal || Later Days - 10m + 10kg
1 2 ... 175 176 177 178 179 ... 429 430
BunnySox here

No new dragons this week, as my lair's almost full. But I keep looking!!

Fave TV show or movie: My Friend, Totoro and The Princess Bride for movies, and for tv, I quite like The Good Place
BunnySox here

No new dragons this week, as my lair's almost full. But I keep looking!!

Fave TV show or movie: My Friend, Totoro and The Princess Bride for movies, and for tv, I quite like The Good Place
mekat

Nope... No new dragons (Well I hatched some nests)

mekat

Nope... No new dragons (Well I hatched some nests)

124.png
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifFR time + 1
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifThey/Them
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifDragon Hoarder
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifRightside is clickable →

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifWishlist
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifODP Hatchery
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifLair Purge
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifUMs for sale
@liteweaver

I am unable to load googledocs at this time, so cannot edit the pinglist. Can you add me to the list, please?
@liteweaver

I am unable to load googledocs at this time, so cannot edit the pinglist. Can you add me to the list, please?
UTakosS.pngY5AUp2a.gif qzV0stX.png
thefallendm
I bought a bunch of new dragons from auction to set up some new breeding pairs.
I love Steven Universe! Very sad that it ended but now I'm rewatching it all.
thefallendm
I bought a bunch of new dragons from auction to set up some new breeding pairs.
I love Steven Universe! Very sad that it ended but now I'm rewatching it all.
horizonwalker

I did! I'm hoping to get some spiral nests going in my lair because I love them and haven't had any for a while. They're probably one of my favorite breeds.

My favorite movies are Pacific Rim, Atlantis: The Lost Empire, and Rogue One and my favorite TV show is Gravity Falls.
horizonwalker

I did! I'm hoping to get some spiral nests going in my lair because I love them and haven't had any for a while. They're probably one of my favorite breeds.

My favorite movies are Pacific Rim, Atlantis: The Lost Empire, and Rogue One and my favorite TV show is Gravity Falls.
MasakiStan

I did! I got a pair from a giveaway and I hatched a few dragons in my favorite color scheme!!

My favorite movies are the Lord of the Rings and Marvel movies, my favorite TV show is Steven Universe :3
MasakiStan

I did! I got a pair from a giveaway and I hatched a few dragons in my favorite color scheme!!

My favorite movies are the Lord of the Rings and Marvel movies, my favorite TV show is Steven Universe :3
47533535.png47533536.png
user: Prohomo57

I got a really cute black and white gaoler!

I'm obsessed with the oceans eleven movies for some reason
user: Prohomo57

I got a really cute black and white gaoler!

I'm obsessed with the oceans eleven movies for some reason
tOaCdAC.png2IQhSQn.png
theaudientvoid
No new dragons this week other than my nest hatchies!
theaudientvoid
No new dragons this week other than my nest hatchies!
SPy9pVC.png
username: andromidia
new dragons?: yes! I got this gal, who's getting a full gene change, as well as a wildclaw scroll whenever I can afford it. she's one of my long-term project dragons who I'm super happy to finally have
favorite show: honestly? Merlin, The 100, or LEViUS. I like a lot of shows, but I keep going back to watch those three :)
username: andromidia
new dragons?: yes! I got this gal, who's getting a full gene change, as well as a wildclaw scroll whenever I can afford it. she's one of my long-term project dragons who I'm super happy to finally have
favorite show: honestly? Merlin, The 100, or LEViUS. I like a lot of shows, but I keep going back to watch those three :)
8RfENq9.png
andi | they/them
fr time +3
64FS5.gifj0y8r.gifrD4ev.gifjzuUB.gifGvz94.gifH3s3h.gif4xih6.gif
QmB4Q.gif
yvdjc.gifds0BK.gif1roS7.gif
[center][img]https://68.media.tumblr.com/327c5ba8e3c0aaa9d93373346586d07c/tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o2_r2_250.gif[/img] [color=firebrick][font=century][size=5] Winners:[/color][/font][/size] [item=tertiary gene: capsule] @xiq [item=primary gene: slime] @Lumynox [item=downy fox rat] @Cynil [item=Sorrel Gryphlet] @Lunartwist [item=Sorrel Gryphlet] @AlvildaBright [item=Sorrel Gryphlet] @StingTheAnimus [item=Superb Gryphlet] @horizonwalker [item=Superb Gryphlet] @buckembarnes [item=Superb Gryphlet] @chasmcrawlers [color=firebrick]I’ll be sending out PMs to the winners. I’ll see you guys on Friday or Saturday with the next giveaway. Have a good rest of your week.
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o2_r2_250.gif

Winners:

Tertiary Gene: Capsule
@xiq

Primary Gene: Slime
@Lumynox

Downy Fox Rat
@Cynil

Sorrel Gryphlet
@Lunartwist

Sorrel Gryphlet
@AlvildaBright

Sorrel Gryphlet
@StingTheAnimus

Superb Gryphlet
@horizonwalker

Superb Gryphlet
@buckembarnes

Superb Gryphlet

@chasmcrawlers

I’ll be sending out PMs to the winners. I’ll see you guys on Friday or Saturday with the next giveaway. Have a good rest of your week.
1 2 ... 175 176 177 178 179 ... 429 430