Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | • The Portal || Later Days - 10m + 10kg
1 2 ... 146 147 148 149 150 ... 429 430
@celebie Smikkles Primal [emoji=special eyes size=1] though I also like glowing
@celebie
Smikkles
Primal though I also like glowing
@celebie xoanon I mean, it kinda depends on the element, but honestly I really like them all...I think I'll pick shadow rare though, just because I like the look of those dark purple orbs :) [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=4&bodygene=1&breed=7&element=7&eyetype=3&gender=1&tert=137&tertgene=12&winggene=1&wings=97&auth=c1eb2d892cedb5e46c651ceca9dd733f82424334&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
@celebie

xoanon

I mean, it kinda depends on the element, but honestly I really like them all...I think I'll pick shadow rare though, just because I like the look of those dark purple orbs :)
dragon?age=0&body=4&bodygene=1&breed=7&element=7&eyetype=3&gender=1&tert=137&tertgene=12&winggene=1&wings=97&auth=c1eb2d892cedb5e46c651ceca9dd733f82424334&dummyext=prev.png
TCan87U.png
... solitude's fun, don't get me wrong. For heaven's sake after a hundred years.... -BEN
..[ x o a n o n ]
OLBwj1S.gif
1U9XoNG.png
tumblr_otoz8r9aVl1v8lm95o3_r1_100.gif
**AXOLOTL RAFFLE**
@celebie

AetherDragon

I havent been around eye types for long, but I do really like certain primals, like arcane's. Other than that? I haven't seen much of any of the other ones yet.
@celebie

AetherDragon

I havent been around eye types for long, but I do really like certain primals, like arcane's. Other than that? I haven't seen much of any of the other ones yet.
AQw0PQz.png
@celebie

Cerastium

Honestly, I'm a big fan of Common eyes. On some elements I prefer Rare or Unusual though.
@celebie

Cerastium

Honestly, I'm a big fan of Common eyes. On some elements I prefer Rare or Unusual though.
thDLJf3.png
they/them
FR+10
enthusiast
..... 5xbfa7e.png Ysj1uQH.png Os4rDIr.png Uq85LDD.png
@celebie
Username: Lycoriae
Arcane and Lightning Primal, Innocent (on some dragons where you can actually see them...), Arcane Rare
@celebie
Username: Lycoriae
Arcane and Lightning Primal, Innocent (on some dragons where you can actually see them...), Arcane Rare
@celebie

Sairine

My favourite eyetype is primal :)
@celebie

Sairine

My favourite eyetype is primal :)
tumblr_pcy9tzj_Jv_I1rwcniio6_r1_540.png

1. ping @celebie
2. post your username: pokemoncha
3. tell us your favorite eye type! : it rlly depends on the element.

1. ping @celebie
2. post your username: pokemoncha
3. tell us your favorite eye type! : it rlly depends on the element.
————————
— Cha
— they/them
Skin Shop
Wishlist
Eot-S-icon.png
x
Witch-s-heart-icon.png
x
Untitled1954.png
@celebie
Hinatara
Primal eyes!
@celebie
Hinatara
Primal eyes!
@celebie Oooh, barely made it!

Wakazu is the name, and glowing is my favorite eye type.
@celebie Oooh, barely made it!

Wakazu is the name, and glowing is my favorite eye type.
@celebie

I've got to love the bright green nature eyes they're just amazing! If I had to be more specific It would be nature glowing.
@celebie

I've got to love the bright green nature eyes they're just amazing! If I had to be more specific It would be nature glowing.
21045.png
•Ayo could you click those eggs/dragons please
[F2U] Bio codes
Wishlist
Coliseum Badges
• any prns
2yPiQ.gif
1 2 ... 146 147 148 149 150 ... 429 430