Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | CLOSED thank you
1 2 3 4 5
I would appreciate a piece of apparel or a familiar <3 Happy 1 year! That's always an important date when you invest time in something...
I would appreciate a piece of apparel or a familiar <3 Happy 1 year! That's always an important date when you invest time in something...
Happy Anniversary! You could do a giveaway (oh, wait...), host a raffle for something big to raise funds for something you want, splurge and buy a fancy skin, or hatch some eggs! I hope you have a wonderful one, whatever you choose to do <3

Is the gorgeous red coatl lady with the circuit still available? I would love her, please~
Happy Anniversary! You could do a giveaway (oh, wait...), host a raffle for something big to raise funds for something you want, splurge and buy a fancy skin, or hatch some eggs! I hope you have a wonderful one, whatever you choose to do <3

Is the gorgeous red coatl lady with the circuit still available? I would love her, please~
SVwovDT.png

yWUkzsg.pnglJQFrFF.pngUJGPEbE.png
@MythDancer sending her your way!
@MythDancer sending her your way!
My Plague Doctor Picture book THE DOCTOR AND THE DRAGON is now for sale!Clearly you already like dragons...but what about plague doctors?
[b]Happy Anniversary MisterArtist! Glad to see you are still around! So many people don't make it! You should buy some gems and splurge on something you really want. Or start a raffle to raise gems or treasure! My anniversary is still a while off, but I want to do something cool to share with others, like you are doing! I would love to adopt HoneyPie! She is so beautiful and purple is my FAVORITE color! Thank you for sharing ![/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=53105484] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/531055/53105484_350.png[/img]
Happy Anniversary MisterArtist! Glad to see you are still around! So many people don't make it!

You should buy some gems and splurge on something you really want. Or start a raffle to raise gems or treasure! My anniversary is still a while off, but I want to do something cool to share with others, like you are doing!

I would love to adopt HoneyPie! She is so beautiful and purple is my FAVORITE color! Thank you for sharing !

53105484_350.png
Hibernal Den Raffle
tumblr_m4ja16yPMo1rows1to1_250.gif
Thanks @Zaya ! You can have her as soon as other people accept my crs and i can pull her into my main den rofl
Thanks @Zaya ! You can have her as soon as other people accept my crs and i can pull her into my main den rofl
My Plague Doctor Picture book THE DOCTOR AND THE DRAGON is now for sale!Clearly you already like dragons...but what about plague doctors?
@MisterArtist Happy One Year anniversary! Treat yourself, and also take this as a writing prompt for a lair-wide party. It should be fun to write. :D
@MisterArtist Happy One Year anniversary! Treat yourself, and also take this as a writing prompt for a lair-wide party. It should be fun to write. :D
20181024_graphic1_by_death_in_the_orchard-dcqadff.png
@MisterArtist Happy anniversary!! :D That's so awesome! I'd love a piece of apparel or familiar--my dragons are all very naked and I'm working hard on my bestiary! :D Something you could do to celebrate...hmm...maybe breed/gene a dragon-sona or just an anniversary dragon! :D
@MisterArtist Happy anniversary!! :D That's so awesome! I'd love a piece of apparel or familiar--my dragons are all very naked and I'm working hard on my bestiary! :D Something you could do to celebrate...hmm...maybe breed/gene a dragon-sona or just an anniversary dragon! :D
@Misterartist Happy 1 year! Glad you enjoy the site! Hmm, I’d say maybe try to collect eggs and hatch them if you’re interested in geneing the gen ones up! I’d love to adopt that wasp green gaoler for my hatchery is possible! Thank you so much![url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=55439858] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/554399/55439858_350.png[/img]
@Misterartist Happy 1 year! Glad you enjoy the site! Hmm, I’d say maybe try to collect eggs and hatch them if you’re interested in geneing the gen ones up! I’d love to adopt that wasp green gaoler for my hatchery is possible! Thank you so much!
55439858_350.png
DE29-B40-F-2911-4-E4-A-BC44-4-B26-F703-F484.png
LEpJMnn.pngzNcyhot.pngLRdLP2V.png0XHtpWy.pngNlmYDAS.png
@MisterArtist YAS HAPPY ONE YEARRRR
personally, I would hatch a egg, or go on a spending spree! Open a whole bunch of chests, or giftbomb people! Do whatever makes you happy!! ^^

Any apparel or familiar would be great! Thank you for doing this!
@MisterArtist YAS HAPPY ONE YEARRRR
personally, I would hatch a egg, or go on a spending spree! Open a whole bunch of chests, or giftbomb people! Do whatever makes you happy!! ^^

Any apparel or familiar would be great! Thank you for doing this!
| Wishlist| FR+3| Female|
9kcPMa2.gif
Congrats on one year!

You should splurge on a really pretty dragon OR hatch an egg and keep the derg as your anniversary one!

may I have a random apparel/familiar? pls
Congrats on one year!

You should splurge on a really pretty dragon OR hatch an egg and keep the derg as your anniversary one!

may I have a random apparel/familiar? pls
Female|Catholic|Non-Exalt lair
Lair Cleanout~Commision Shop~Free Dragons~LF Dragons~Adopt shop
AyVZZ5D.png
1 2 3 4 5