Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | MASSIVE treasure/gem/dragon Giveaway
1 2 3 4
I collect skins and accents. Also, those elemental dolls and runes.
I collect skins and accents. Also, those elemental dolls and runes.
Don't forget the l in between the 'i' and 'd' in AlvildaBright
Looking for Light 6 digit Imperial and a unbred 6 digit female Imperial
Also any 7 digit IDs 25703_,_ to 25810_,_
7UXlQKU.gifOver 8kg in prizes. Ends February 1st.
[color=teal]@Elakair [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=33243384] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/332434/33243384_350.png[/img] [/url] Ilythyrra --- When her clan began to disband she was lost, still not able to come to terms with her past. She didn't know what to do now that her present was spiraling out of control. Taking to the air in frustration and pain she flew for hours. Landing exhausted. She jumped when a tiny Fae spoke. He was so calm and laid back she found herself pouring out her story in desperation. Thinking she would never see him again after, and needed to let the story out. When she finished she feared looking at him. Feared his reaction. His reaction shocked her. "Everyone has a past. Learn from it. But do not let it steal your future. If you need a place... My clan, We don't judge. You would be welcome there. And you may bring any friends. Don't say anything now. Think about it. You will always be welcome. You can start again. Find the Ancient Lair of the Cloudsong. Say Torquil invited you, if you come." With that he flew away. She blinked. Should she? Was there really such a chance?
@Elakair

33243384_350.png

Ilythyrra ---
When her clan began to disband she was lost, still not able to come to terms with her past. She didn't know what to do now that her present was spiraling out of control. Taking to the air in frustration and pain she flew for hours.
Landing exhausted. She jumped when a tiny Fae spoke. He was so calm and laid back she found herself pouring out her story in desperation. Thinking she would never see him again after, and needed to let the story out.
When she finished she feared looking at him. Feared his reaction. His reaction shocked her.
"Everyone has a past. Learn from it. But do not let it steal your future. If you need a place... My clan, We don't judge. You would be welcome there. And you may bring any friends. Don't say anything now. Think about it. You will always be welcome. You can start again. Find the Ancient Lair of the Cloudsong. Say Torquil invited you, if you come."
With that he flew away.
She blinked.
Should she?
Was there really such a chance?
8oOETBT.png Z85Oomo.png Game!
Wishlist
bN7rFE2.png 50307145.png Star a
Dragon
N24Y7nO.png
Hello! We'll be sad to see you go :( Could I please have this baby? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=43955355] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/439554/43955355_350.png[/img] [/url] Coltin was always teased for his small size, but he chose to ignore most of the remarks. However, a day came when someone noticed him for his confident, kind personality, and he was overjoyed. When she was taken away, however, to serve the dragon gods, he was heartbroken. He was spiraling into depression, as the only friend he had ever made was gone. However, one night, a dream came to him from the dragon gods. "Coltin... You have potential. We will grant you something. Stay as you are." When he woke up, no one could believe their eyes. Coltin was now as pretty as the sunrise/sunset many dragons woke up to watch. His aura was now commanding and majestic, while his size was the same. (btw this is my first time writing lore.. sorry if it's bad) **edit Could I also have him? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=48737128] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/487372/48737128_350.png[/img] [/url] Blackwaters has always been feared since he was young, as he looked fierce. However, behind his back, some of the other hatchlings called him 'murky' and 'the swamp monster'. However, his mother always boosted his moods, commenting on his beautiful constellation and firefly pattern, as well as his butterfly-like wings. "Remember my darling, although people might think you are scary, you have the wings of some of the most delicate creatures on (um what's the land called? idk). So, search for those who are kind and hold onto them." Blackwaters had always remembered that, and although he still doesn't have that many friends, he has true friends, so he never complained.
Hello! We'll be sad to see you go :(

Could I please have this baby?

43955355_350.png

Coltin was always teased for his small size, but he chose to ignore most of the remarks. However, a day came when someone noticed him for his confident, kind personality, and he was overjoyed. When she was taken away, however, to serve the dragon gods, he was heartbroken. He was spiraling into depression, as the only friend he had ever made was gone. However, one night, a dream came to him from the dragon gods.
"Coltin... You have potential. We will grant you something. Stay as you are."
When he woke up, no one could believe their eyes. Coltin was now as pretty as the sunrise/sunset many dragons woke up to watch. His aura was now commanding and majestic, while his size was the same. (btw this is my first time writing lore.. sorry if it's bad)

**edit
Could I also have him?

48737128_350.png

Blackwaters has always been feared since he was young, as he looked fierce. However, behind his back, some of the other hatchlings called him 'murky' and 'the swamp monster'. However, his mother always boosted his moods, commenting on his beautiful constellation and firefly pattern, as well as his butterfly-like wings.
"Remember my darling, although people might think you are scary, you have the wings of some of the most delicate creatures on (um what's the land called? idk). So, search for those who are kind and hold onto them."
Blackwaters had always remembered that, and although he still doesn't have that many friends, he has true friends, so he never complained.
izNWGeD.pngjUh7KcJ.png
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=46423770] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/464238/46423770_350.png[/img] [/url] Ianther,The son of the arcanist lives in the castle watching over the land,He is mighty,strong and wise.He once came to interact with OrcaOfDeath (one of my dragons <3) He was the one who caught him,but he soon was in great distress as Orca was neglected. His thoughts still twist and turn at a small yet loving memory,finding OrcanessOfPeace (One of my other dragons <3) The small stripy pearlcatcher that ended up on the castles door,he coulnd't let the pearcatcher perish,He cherished that pearlcatcher but then he broke apart slowly,the kingdom looked to him in times of need.As he broke away for Orcaness he went back to his grumpy old mood,sometimes he could still see orcaness playing with the castle maid.He swore to himself he would change himself.Seeing as Orca had killed nearly 3 royals,he locked him up,and let him be neglected,once he got over the disstress,he returned to his royal duties. He sat watching the castle's hatchlings play,he caught Orcaness sneaking away to the dugeons,He watched his adopted child realease the bandit. He let the bandit go,When Orcaness stepped out of the dungeon he saw the glimmer in her eyes,she was growing slowly,something still haunts him,if they had been the same age it would have been better the two who are kind,loving and caring.But watching over the arcanist land is something that had destroyed his beautiful personality.He now sits quietly in castle pondering about other things,about how he could have a beautiful life. (Im actally going to use him in my rp!!!)

46423770_350.png

Ianther,The son of the arcanist lives in the castle watching over the land,He is mighty,strong and wise.He once came to interact with OrcaOfDeath (one of my dragons <3) He was the one who caught him,but he soon was in great distress as Orca was neglected.

His thoughts still twist and turn at a small yet loving memory,finding OrcanessOfPeace (One of my other dragons <3) The small stripy pearlcatcher that ended up on the castles door,he coulnd't let the pearcatcher perish,He cherished that pearlcatcher but then he broke apart slowly,the kingdom looked to him in times of need.As he broke away for Orcaness he went back to his grumpy old mood,sometimes he could still see orcaness playing with the castle maid.He swore to himself he would change himself.Seeing as Orca had killed nearly 3 royals,he locked him up,and let him be neglected,once he got over the disstress,he returned to his royal duties.
He sat watching the castle's hatchlings play,he caught Orcaness sneaking away to the dugeons,He watched his adopted child realease the bandit.

He let the bandit go,When Orcaness stepped out of the dungeon he saw the glimmer in her eyes,she was growing slowly,something still haunts him,if they had been the same age it would have been better the two who are kind,loving and caring.But watching over the arcanist land is something that had destroyed his beautiful personality.He now sits quietly in castle pondering about other things,about how he could have a beautiful life.
(Im actally going to use him in my rp!!!)

tumblr_pvg25gfVB41yshlpto1_400.jpg
I am very sure that treasure/gems/old familiars are gone by now but I am interested in adopting Cynser if you let me. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=46569338] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/465694/46569338_350.png[/img][/url] Wildclaws and Nocturnes are my favourite. Cynser will fit in my lair's page2 storyline and become part of Zyere(imp) and Vykos(wildclaw)' hunting crew for sustenance for The Boss(progen guardian) since Data(exalted my mirror by accident years ago) is still missing while searching for Plaguemama for dominance advice. So, Zyere and Vykos' pack are in charge of gathering food to feed the hungry dragons in The Boss' lair... Then on page3 contains all the Wildclaws I've been trying to give their own personalities/quirks to. ..and that's as far as I got between Coli grinding and real life lol. Thanks for your time.
I am very sure that treasure/gems/old familiars are gone by now but I am interested in adopting Cynser if you let me.

46569338_350.png

Wildclaws and Nocturnes are my favourite. Cynser will fit in my lair's page2 storyline and become part of Zyere(imp) and Vykos(wildclaw)' hunting crew for sustenance for The Boss(progen guardian) since Data(exalted my mirror by accident years ago) is still missing while searching for Plaguemama for dominance advice. So, Zyere and Vykos' pack are in charge of gathering food to feed the hungry dragons in The Boss' lair... Then on page3 contains all the Wildclaws I've been trying to give their own personalities/quirks to. ..and that's as far as I got between Coli grinding and real life lol.

Thanks for your time.
- - - - - wind-badge-2023 - -
-

Dragons for sale
-· buy a nugget?

-
-- plague-badge-2024-plague-badge-2024
@Elakair
May I get some treasure please

I plan on using it for a Gaoler scroll ^^

@Elakair
May I get some treasure please

I plan on using it for a Gaoler scroll ^^

@Elakair

I'd love to give Rebiar a home if at all possible. <3

For lore, I was thinking of making her a sort of swamp dwelling seer of sorts. I have general idea of how I want her story to go, something along the lines of being neutral between the clans and will either help or hinder those who seek her aid.

As for collecting...food, apparel, mats, familiars, genes (I gave myself too many projects XD), skins, anything really.
@Elakair

I'd love to give Rebiar a home if at all possible. <3

For lore, I was thinking of making her a sort of swamp dwelling seer of sorts. I have general idea of how I want her story to go, something along the lines of being neutral between the clans and will either help or hinder those who seek her aid.

As for collecting...food, apparel, mats, familiars, genes (I gave myself too many projects XD), skins, anything really.
buBHBhp.png
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=46423770] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/464238/46423770_350.png[/img] [/url] Stardust falling from the young skydancer painted the sky with a meteor shower. He is one someone who would be described as a trickster. As much as he loved watching the dumbfound onlookers of his work of art, shooting stars and meteor showers. He became a diety and everyone always waited in anticipation for his next show.

46423770_350.png

Stardust falling from the young skydancer painted the sky with a meteor shower. He is one someone
who would be described as a trickster. As much as he loved watching the dumbfound onlookers
of his work of art, shooting stars and meteor showers. He became a diety and everyone always
waited in anticipation for his next show.
@@Elakair

Take care and hopefully you'll make your way back some day! Just posting to send good vibes and hugs <3
@@Elakair

Take care and hopefully you'll make your way back some day! Just posting to send good vibes and hugs <3
..;--~**Wishlist**~--;..IMG-20190725-183416-1.png
@Elakair I’m a collector of familiars and I’ll take the rest that you have if possible! Unless that’s a bit greedy to you.
@Elakair I’m a collector of familiars and I’ll take the rest that you have if possible! Unless that’s a bit greedy to you.
aW48MUW.pngpZJYyk4.png
Featherback Pelt Sandstone
1 2 3 4