Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | MASSIVE treasure/gem/dragon Giveaway
1 2 3 4
@Elakair If you have gems left, I'd like some. My favorite dragon is Tigress here. [img][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=53330156] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/533302/53330156_350.png[/img] [/url][/img] I just love her colors and the overall design of skydancers is lovely.
@Elakair
If you have gems left, I'd like some. My favorite dragon is Tigress here.
[img][/img]
53330156_350.png

I just love her colors and the overall design of skydancers is lovely.
66.png
@Elakir I hoard some weird items - relic eels, sundial gem guardians, giant swallowtail caterpillars and least likely of all to get, skin: cracked terracotta. Any of that you can spare would be much appreciated!
@Elakir I hoard some weird items - relic eels, sundial gem guardians, giant swallowtail caterpillars and least likely of all to get, skin: cracked terracotta. Any of that you can spare would be much appreciated!
A pixel sprite of a clown waving her arms up and down
clowning
was MissNevermind
@Elakir

I’m a collector of fest familiars and apparel! I don’t mean to make this too difficult, but if you could give me anything you have that’s on my wishlist, that’d be absolutely amazing! I’d be using the stuff for some projects and dressing up dragons that need it!
@Elakir

I’m a collector of fest familiars and apparel! I don’t mean to make this too difficult, but if you could give me anything you have that’s on my wishlist, that’d be absolutely amazing! I’d be using the stuff for some projects and dressing up dragons that need it!
XGtgfcm.pngsFMScix.png1arPkdI.pngWH26Bag.pngiwOM9O6.pngEneOgWB.png
v8f8ZKI.png
Auksais is beautiful :0

any familiars are welcome
Auksais is beautiful :0

any familiars are welcome
9FTYT7T.png
@Elakair I hoard: [item=sap] festive/ coli crates/chests, festival apparel and [item=leucistic crow] would be glad to take unwanted familiars as well because there are a lot of familiars i'm still missing (since I missed a few festivals and the coli hates me) thank you!
@Elakair I hoard:

Sap
festive/ coli crates/chests, festival apparel
and Leucistic Crow

would be glad to take unwanted familiars as well because there are a lot of familiars i'm still missing (since I missed a few festivals and the coli hates me)

thank you!
@Elakair
I'd love to take home Auksais and make him part of my clan!
I feel like he’d enjoy raising the hatchlings with Akaronys, but also spend time hunting with Cole!
@Elakair
I'd love to take home Auksais and make him part of my clan!
I feel like he’d enjoy raising the hatchlings with Akaronys, but also spend time hunting with Cole!
mB6g9wx.png
Hi there @Elakair! I'm sorry to see you go! I hope life treats you well, no matter what you'll be doing. I collect apparel and familiars of reptiles, frogs/amphibians and birds, so if you have any to spare I would really appreciate it! Thank you so much!
Hi there @Elakair! I'm sorry to see you go! I hope life treats you well, no matter what you'll be doing. I collect apparel and familiars of reptiles, frogs/amphibians and birds, so if you have any to spare I would really appreciate it! Thank you so much!
5hF3FGk.pngFObX7rS.png
ooe7M15.png
@Elakair
I’ll take any leftover treasure or gems. I collect festival items, including apparel, familiars, etc. I don’t have any room for dragons atm though. I’d definitely use the treasure for expanding my lair, I really need to, I have no space. My favorite dragon is Olive because when I bought her off of the LAH, she looked kind of ugly with her oilslick petals, but now I’ve fixed her up and she looks beautiful with her skin and froggies! My favorite FR moment has to be when I got that Ice egg! I was sooo excited to FINALLY be able to get a significant amount of gems!
@Elakair
I’ll take any leftover treasure or gems. I collect festival items, including apparel, familiars, etc. I don’t have any room for dragons atm though. I’d definitely use the treasure for expanding my lair, I really need to, I have no space. My favorite dragon is Olive because when I bought her off of the LAH, she looked kind of ugly with her oilslick petals, but now I’ve fixed her up and she looks beautiful with her skin and froggies! My favorite FR moment has to be when I got that Ice egg! I was sooo excited to FINALLY be able to get a significant amount of gems!
bJs5ioz.gif
Made by Dovalore
1 2 3 4