Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [ICEDOM] all drawings completed \o/
1 2 ... 43 44 45 46 47 ... 70 71
@Stellatrix13 thanks for letting us know! I'm asking the receiver what happened with their records around that time as that dragon is currently assigned to another user.

(you have the screenshot proof so obviously you sent that dragon and not the other person but idk if the other user lost a dragon with a similar id around that time or something).

I've asked the receiver to look at their late night friday records and adjust so that logs match (and I will make sure the dragon sorts to you!) they are at work currently and will give me info once they get home. so this issue sort of half fixed but hopefully when I wake up, I'll have an official receiver response and can make the changes needed!.

@Stellatrix13 thanks for letting us know! I'm asking the receiver what happened with their records around that time as that dragon is currently assigned to another user.

(you have the screenshot proof so obviously you sent that dragon and not the other person but idk if the other user lost a dragon with a similar id around that time or something).

I've asked the receiver to look at their late night friday records and adjust so that logs match (and I will make sure the dragon sorts to you!) they are at work currently and will give me info once they get home. so this issue sort of half fixed but hopefully when I wake up, I'll have an official receiver response and can make the changes needed!.

@Minstri I've addressed all those issues for you. Thanks for including the ids in text form so I could copy the ids to locate on sheet and not have to type them from the screenshots!

I'm watching the sheet synch the changes and the actual values on leaderboard should be accurate for you within 15 minutes. Sorry for all the missing bonuses and recording issues on the final day! Thanks for supporting ice!
@Minstri I've addressed all those issues for you. Thanks for including the ids in text form so I could copy the ids to locate on sheet and not have to type them from the screenshots!

I'm watching the sheet synch the changes and the actual values on leaderboard should be accurate for you within 15 minutes. Sorry for all the missing bonuses and recording issues on the final day! Thanks for supporting ice!
@jbapple

Ah, alright, thank you.

Yup, sounds good to me!

Spreadsheets confuse me haha!
@jbapple

Ah, alright, thank you.

Yup, sounds good to me!

Spreadsheets confuse me haha!
HKrGNct.png
tDeKDnH.png umbreon.gif 86403830.png[endcol]
@jbapple

Thanks for getting my contributions straightened out! (You see why I sent Saturday separately!) Much appreciating the pause to check before the drawings (and the personalizable spreadsheet ticket checker)!
@jbapple

Thanks for getting my contributions straightened out! (You see why I sent Saturday separately!) Much appreciating the pause to check before the drawings (and the personalizable spreadsheet ticket checker)!
pSn2GKM.png If you like them, please Like them!
@jbapple thanks! That’s good :3c
@jbapple thanks! That’s good :3c
jianghu_fixed.gif
@jbapple I'm missing three dragons: [img]https://i.imgur.com/yrjzd8V.png[/img] 53677561 and 53634361 are level 7 and 53557089 is level 5. I want to thank all of the attendants for their hard work - it does not go unappreciated!
@jbapple

I'm missing three dragons:
yrjzd8V.png
53677561 and 53634361 are level 7 and 53557089 is level 5.

I want to thank all of the attendants for their hard work - it does not go unappreciated!
Zs6WWZy.png
UdqWUDw.png ZwbGqUa.png bYt72YT.png O62tc6n.png kHBaXec.png NeV4KUN.png Z9e8RKu.png RToaAa6.png Da1cz0f.png XnaLQeW.png o7CqYdD.png YrzvPOH.png QUIpVFE.png BY33eAv.png YMPbu9R.png
dMEvnxu.png
fixed the stellatrix13 error mentioned in this post above (got confirmation from a receiver overnight)http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2719681/45#post_40243043 (so the referenced dragon is now a L5 with both bonuses and assigned to stellatrix13 rather than it's old stats at L4 to someone else.

@Writer thanks for the screenshot I've gotten those dragons assigned to the correct days on the master sheet for you. (waiting for the leaderboard to recalculate your new data but it's a bit slow to update bc v big sheet)
fixed the stellatrix13 error mentioned in this post above (got confirmation from a receiver overnight)http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2719681/45#post_40243043 (so the referenced dragon is now a L5 with both bonuses and assigned to stellatrix13 rather than it's old stats at L4 to someone else.

@Writer thanks for the screenshot I've gotten those dragons assigned to the correct days on the master sheet for you. (waiting for the leaderboard to recalculate your new data but it's a bit slow to update bc v big sheet)
Thank you so much for getting that fixed for me @jbapple! [emoji=pearlcatcher happy size=1]
Thank you so much for getting that fixed for me @jbapple!
oooo 7ez44FQ.gif
tumblr_inline_nwr25xDZuy1sgemal_250.png

Stella || she/her
FR+3
badges || dom shop || legacy of war

tumblr_inline_nwr25xDZuy1sgemal_250.png
olightb1.png
@jbapple Thank you for the list. Everything is perfect. Cheers!
@jbapple Thank you for the list. Everything is perfect. Cheers!
lUc1aX6.gif COFFEE CUP DRAGON's
Time to catch up on daily prize drawings as well as the Top Guaranteed Prizes Being Awarded. There were a lot more dragons and participants in this raffle than previous ice raffles of the past! Thanks for the patience when our receivers were flooded and for supporting Ice! After this post, I will post the drawing results for round 1 of the overall raffle. (and then I will send out the daily prizes while people post their round 1 lists). The actual sending of daily prizes might take a bit of time as I have to detach all the prize items from my pms/locate items in my vault/add to pms but should be completed by end of today/tomorrow. [s]hoard search when fr?[/s] [b]Daily Prize Drawings[/b] Thursday's daily prize was [item=crazy cat dragon starter kit] and was won by tomatotwin Thursday's top 0t/1t levels prize was [item=nature sprite] and pink silks set and was won by October. Friday's daily prize was (skin: starwood lattice) by jaerlupin and was won by Gurrero Friday's top 0t/1t levels prize was [item=golden bantam fangar] won by October Saturday the top 0t/1t levels prize was (item=nightsky silks bundle) won by October and the winner of the 0t/1t participants drawing (for crimson silk set) was: Sockmonkeygerald [b]Saturday daily prize drawing[/b] On Saturday, there was more than one daily prize. I will draw 4 winners names for this subset of Saturday daily prizes and like a standard dom raffle, please respond with an ordered list among the 4 things listed below within the next 24 hours. (note: winning here doesn't impact the round one main drawing at all, you can win this daily prize and still be drawn in the main raffle which will be my next post within the next 15 minutes or so). [quote=Saturday's Daily Prize 1][center][item=twice-dyed cowl][/quote] [quote=Saturday's Daily Prize 2][center] [br][skin=29105][br][i] accent: ss-time remains[/i][/quote] [quote=Saturday's Daily Prize 3][center][item=unhatched nocturne egg] x5[/quote] [quote=Saturday Daily Prize 4][center][item=eliminate][item=rally][item=ambush][item=ambush][item=berserker][item=berserker][item=berserker][/quote] [br] [LIST=1] [*]@Misfitslanding [*]@Shadowbanish [*]@Ramiella [*]@Moonpiebandit [/LIST] Please post your ordered Saturday Daily Prize list here from the set above within next 24 hours (like a normal dom raffle) and I'll do the Sat Daily prize sending once I have the ordered list). [b]Top Senders Prizes[/b] Ice allows one top sender prize per person, in the cases where someone is top of leaderboard in more than one category, the winner chooses which top prize they want and then I look at runners up for the unchosen categories. @October was on top for all of the top 3 sender prizes. Top Dragons, Top Levels and Top 0t Levels. The prizes for each of those categories was [item=frigid fugitive shackles][item= red-footed akirbeak][item=ice sprite]. Let me know which one prize you want to claim and I will be able to see whom is runner up in the unselected categories to win the other 2. Congrats again! (sorry for the main raffle ping following close after this one).
Time to catch up on daily prize drawings as well as the Top Guaranteed Prizes Being Awarded. There were a lot more dragons and participants in this raffle than previous ice raffles of the past! Thanks for the patience when our receivers were flooded and for supporting Ice!

After this post, I will post the drawing results for round 1 of the overall raffle. (and then I will send out the daily prizes while people post their round 1 lists). The actual sending of daily prizes might take a bit of time as I have to detach all the prize items from my pms/locate items in my vault/add to pms but should be completed by end of today/tomorrow. hoard search when fr?

Daily Prize Drawings

Thursday's daily prize was Crazy Cat Dragon Starter Kit and was won by tomatotwin
Thursday's top 0t/1t levels prize was Nature Sprite and pink silks set and was won by October.

Friday's daily prize was (skin: starwood lattice) by jaerlupin and was won by Gurrero
Friday's top 0t/1t levels prize was Golden Bantam Fangar won by October

Saturday the top 0t/1t levels prize was (item=nightsky silks bundle) won by October
and the winner of the 0t/1t participants drawing (for crimson silk set) was: Sockmonkeygerald

Saturday daily prize drawing
On Saturday, there was more than one daily prize. I will draw 4 winners names for this subset of Saturday daily prizes and like a standard dom raffle, please respond with an ordered list among the 4 things listed below within the next 24 hours. (note: winning here doesn't impact the round one main drawing at all, you can win this daily prize and still be drawn in the main raffle which will be my next post within the next 15 minutes or so).
Saturday's Daily Prize 1 wrote:
Twice-Dyed Cowl
Saturday's Daily Prize 2 wrote:

accent: ss-time remains
Saturday's Daily Prize 3 wrote:
Unhatched Nocturne Egg x5
Saturday Daily Prize 4 wrote:
Eliminate Rally Ambush Ambush Berserker Berserker Berserker

1. @Misfitslanding
  2. @Shadowbanish
  3. @Ramiella
  4. @Moonpiebandit
Please post your ordered Saturday Daily Prize list here from the set above within next 24 hours (like a normal dom raffle) and I'll do the Sat Daily prize sending once I have the ordered list).

Top Senders Prizes
Ice allows one top sender prize per person, in the cases where someone is top of leaderboard in more than one category, the winner chooses which top prize they want and then I look at runners up for the unchosen categories.

@October was on top for all of the top 3 sender prizes. Top Dragons, Top Levels and Top 0t Levels.
The prizes for each of those categories was Frigid Fugitive Shackles Red-Footed Akirbeak Ice Sprite .

Let me know which one prize you want to claim and I will be able to see whom is runner up in the unselected categories to win the other 2. Congrats again!

(sorry for the main raffle ping following close after this one).
1 2 ... 43 44 45 46 47 ... 70 71