Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [Fin.]
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 16 17
@cjf2019 <3

username: Aontacht
something you're passionate about: SPACE! I absolutely adore space! (I know, I know, I'm not in arcane, but that's because I don't like their eyes much). The idea of blackholes and anti-matter and all that jazz is just- so freaking cool?! ALSO. ALIENS. WHAT IF THERE ARE ALIENS? I mean, just microorganisms or basic animals would be rad, but um, Sentient Aliens anyone???!!! Like, imagine learning about a whole foreign culture(s), and an entirely alien planet?? What technology have they discovered that we haven't??? Imagine the possibilities! What could they look like? How have they achieved space travel? What can they teach us about medicine? I mean, sure, they will maybe want to kill us (humans will almost definitely want to kill them :P) but what if they don't? What if it's like Star Trek!!!! I wanna meet some Vulcans!!

Here/Here/Here/ and here!

why you want these gems: Art makes me happy! Art of my pets, and my favorite dragons, and my OC's!
what you'll do with these gems: Well, first I'll likely some apparel I haven't been desperate enough to buy, and then I'll go shopping for art!
anything extra: I have two rats named Gemmi (Gemini) and Zoey and they are absolute sweets. Gemmi is a big chonk who likes biting elbows! <3 I really want art for them. First of all I would buy some memorial art for my pets that have passed though. *I can PM you a pic of the babs if you want!
tag five friends you think may like to enter as well: @Gula @Zuron @Djinyatta @Auraelia @Mishkatoby10
@cjf2019 <3

username: Aontacht
something you're passionate about: SPACE! I absolutely adore space! (I know, I know, I'm not in arcane, but that's because I don't like their eyes much). The idea of blackholes and anti-matter and all that jazz is just- so freaking cool?! ALSO. ALIENS. WHAT IF THERE ARE ALIENS? I mean, just microorganisms or basic animals would be rad, but um, Sentient Aliens anyone???!!! Like, imagine learning about a whole foreign culture(s), and an entirely alien planet?? What technology have they discovered that we haven't??? Imagine the possibilities! What could they look like? How have they achieved space travel? What can they teach us about medicine? I mean, sure, they will maybe want to kill us (humans will almost definitely want to kill them :P) but what if they don't? What if it's like Star Trek!!!! I wanna meet some Vulcans!!

Here/Here/Here/ and here!

why you want these gems: Art makes me happy! Art of my pets, and my favorite dragons, and my OC's!
what you'll do with these gems: Well, first I'll likely some apparel I haven't been desperate enough to buy, and then I'll go shopping for art!
anything extra: I have two rats named Gemmi (Gemini) and Zoey and they are absolute sweets. Gemmi is a big chonk who likes biting elbows! <3 I really want art for them. First of all I would buy some memorial art for my pets that have passed though. *I can PM you a pic of the babs if you want!
tag five friends you think may like to enter as well: @Gula @Zuron @Djinyatta @Auraelia @Mishkatoby10
lore_shop_by_angeldragonisa-dch2oyt.png
@cjf2019 <3

username: Seras
something you're passionate about: I've always been passionate about drawing and animal welfare. :>
why you want these gems: I'm horrible at making gems and I would love to finally purchase a Constellation gene scroll for one of my lovely dragons. <3
what you'll do with these gems: Like with most people, I am drowning in gene projects lol! XD I would use them to purchase a Constellation gene scroll for my custom progenitor, Fendrel. :>
anything extra: Congratulations on your graduation! ^_^ Thank you for this great opportunity!
@cjf2019 <3

username: Seras
something you're passionate about: I've always been passionate about drawing and animal welfare. :>
why you want these gems: I'm horrible at making gems and I would love to finally purchase a Constellation gene scroll for one of my lovely dragons. <3
what you'll do with these gems: Like with most people, I am drowning in gene projects lol! XD I would use them to purchase a Constellation gene scroll for my custom progenitor, Fendrel. :>
anything extra: Congratulations on your graduation! ^_^ Thank you for this great opportunity!
Hypha_FR_Signature_no_text.png
byglMgD.pngk6XadYv.png

2uq3ZkE.png

HUg2HbD.png

ih7flOs.png

kFRXDH6.png
@cjf2019 <3

username: JinetJade
something you're passionate about: I'm a huge environmental activist and I'm in particular passionate about alternative food sources (wild "forgotten" herbs and such), medicinal plants, organic and local farming and overall sustainable options to everyday things.
why you want these gems and what you'll do with these gems: I want these gems to transform an old dragon and make him really beautiful. I'm going to give him Starmap. Maybe also a gem-tert if I find one that fits.
anything extra: Thank you for this raffle and good luck on your post-graduation life journey!
@cjf2019 <3

username: JinetJade
something you're passionate about: I'm a huge environmental activist and I'm in particular passionate about alternative food sources (wild "forgotten" herbs and such), medicinal plants, organic and local farming and overall sustainable options to everyday things.
why you want these gems and what you'll do with these gems: I want these gems to transform an old dragon and make him really beautiful. I'm going to give him Starmap. Maybe also a gem-tert if I find one that fits.
anything extra: Thank you for this raffle and good luck on your post-graduation life journey!
5KT5SCp.png
CioCFC3.png

FR +9 | Always looking up | They/Them
Name:MysticBeast
Something you are passionate about: I'm passionate about my newbie drive! I'm trying to get donations to lead up to a million treasure for newbies! Although no one has donated except me I'm sure it will eventually catch on.... once I get the one million treasure I will distribute the treasure amongst newbies.... about 100,000 treasure each.
Why do you want these gems?:I would love to buy some items for the newbie drive! The 1000g will help so much in the drive! Although some of these gems will go to myself a third of it will go to the drive!
Anything extra: This is so sweet of you to do... there is no way I could thank you enough for doing this... just imagine a newbie wins this... do you know how much that would help them... I try to help newbies as much as I can but this! It's to sweet of you! I hope you have so much fun in adulthood and make great decisions.... I hope you get rich and donate some of it to charity! I hope you get the house of your dreams and go on lots of vacations with your family! Thanks again!
Name:MysticBeast
Something you are passionate about: I'm passionate about my newbie drive! I'm trying to get donations to lead up to a million treasure for newbies! Although no one has donated except me I'm sure it will eventually catch on.... once I get the one million treasure I will distribute the treasure amongst newbies.... about 100,000 treasure each.
Why do you want these gems?:I would love to buy some items for the newbie drive! The 1000g will help so much in the drive! Although some of these gems will go to myself a third of it will go to the drive!
Anything extra: This is so sweet of you to do... there is no way I could thank you enough for doing this... just imagine a newbie wins this... do you know how much that would help them... I try to help newbies as much as I can but this! It's to sweet of you! I hope you have so much fun in adulthood and make great decisions.... I hope you get rich and donate some of it to charity! I hope you get the house of your dreams and go on lots of vacations with your family! Thanks again!
click me >rafflebanner.gif tickets are cheap
@cjf2019 <3

username: AutumnNiche
something you're passionate about: Any sort of plant or animal, fantasy/real or not! My love of animals is what made up my descision just over a year ago to go vegetarian, and I'm loving it so far! Dragons were also the thing that helped introduce me to art, which is an amazing coping mechanism for me. <3
why you want these gems: My own Progenitors need genes, actually. I gave them some "genes for now, but'll change" a bit back, and I'm ready to see them at their highest potential!
what you'll do with these gems: I'd use them, alongside my current gem and treasure hoard to breed change and get primaries for my two Progens, Lemondrop and Mango! (Maybe Mango's secondary as well, his planned primary is a treasure gene I believe, haven't checked in a while on that.)
anything extra: Thank you so much for doing this! I absolutely love this community, everyone's welcoming and giving, I'm hoping to do my 3rd/4th giveaway like this when I also have the spare change. <3
@cjf2019 <3

username: AutumnNiche
something you're passionate about: Any sort of plant or animal, fantasy/real or not! My love of animals is what made up my descision just over a year ago to go vegetarian, and I'm loving it so far! Dragons were also the thing that helped introduce me to art, which is an amazing coping mechanism for me. <3
why you want these gems: My own Progenitors need genes, actually. I gave them some "genes for now, but'll change" a bit back, and I'm ready to see them at their highest potential!
what you'll do with these gems: I'd use them, alongside my current gem and treasure hoard to breed change and get primaries for my two Progens, Lemondrop and Mango! (Maybe Mango's secondary as well, his planned primary is a treasure gene I believe, haven't checked in a while on that.)
anything extra: Thank you so much for doing this! I absolutely love this community, everyone's welcoming and giving, I'm hoping to do my 3rd/4th giveaway like this when I also have the spare change. <3
e37d7bdc374ab66cfe6ba1cdb25f406e23d0edcc.png
@cjf2019 <3

username: Smikkles
something you're passionate about: I like to daydream?! It’s fun to be in my own little world where anything is possible. I don’t know if it’d count as something I’m “passionate” about though.
I also like to draw, as it’s very relaxing and I can pretty much do it anywhere. I don’t have much motivation, however
why you want these gems: I have money of my own, but my parents won’t let me spend it on anything. No, even though it’s mine I am not allowed to spend it on what I want.
what you'll do with these gems: I have a dozen projects lying around that I just can’t afford. I haven’t even gened my progens - my custom one has only morph and my random one has smirch because I want to look like I can actually afford stuff hahah! At the moment I can’t really afford that many luxuries such as art for dragons, fancy apparel and forum vistas, etc.
As I said before, I have some projects piling up and the Gaoler pair I want to gene is gonna cost like 2m, and I’m being honest when I say that I will never be able to get that much in one go without spending it all on some crap piece by piece.
anything extra: Thank you for hosting this giveaway, and good luck to everyone!
@cjf2019 <3

username: Smikkles
something you're passionate about: I like to daydream?! It’s fun to be in my own little world where anything is possible. I don’t know if it’d count as something I’m “passionate” about though.
I also like to draw, as it’s very relaxing and I can pretty much do it anywhere. I don’t have much motivation, however
why you want these gems: I have money of my own, but my parents won’t let me spend it on anything. No, even though it’s mine I am not allowed to spend it on what I want.
what you'll do with these gems: I have a dozen projects lying around that I just can’t afford. I haven’t even gened my progens - my custom one has only morph and my random one has smirch because I want to look like I can actually afford stuff hahah! At the moment I can’t really afford that many luxuries such as art for dragons, fancy apparel and forum vistas, etc.
As I said before, I have some projects piling up and the Gaoler pair I want to gene is gonna cost like 2m, and I’m being honest when I say that I will never be able to get that much in one go without spending it all on some crap piece by piece.
anything extra: Thank you for hosting this giveaway, and good luck to everyone!
[b][emoji=gold crown size=1] @cjf2019 <3 [emoji=gold crown size=1][/b] [b][emoji=rainbow star 1 size=1]username [emoji=rainbow star 1 size=1][/b]: @wolfdragon112 [b][emoji=familiar heart size=1]something you're passionate about [emoji=familiar heart size=1][/b]: Wolves and animals in general. I have a pet chameleon (picture below) and a dog (Picture below). I really want some more pets but I cant afford them yet [emoji=coatl sad size=1] Once I'm old enough and out of college I want to open a wolf sanctuary. Last year I got the awesome opportunity to visits and stay at a wolf sanctuary. But that wasnt all I even got to go in with the ambassador wolves. It was amazing and easily the best moment of my life. [emoji=coatl happy size=1] I'll put a picture of one of the wolves down below! And no I didnt get this offline lol! [b][emoji=gem size=1]why you want these gems [emoji=gem size=1][/b]: I would like these gems to help buy some more art for my dragons. Not only do I get to share them gems but I also get to get something nice for my dragons. These gems would really help me out because I recently gave a lot of mine away (I literally have 15) to a friend who needed them for a genning project. [b][emoji=blue gem size=1]what you'll do with these gems [emoji=blue gem size=1][/b]: Like I said above I would love to give back to artists and give my dragons some pretty art as well. I really would like to get some apparel possibly because almost all my dragon are naked lol. I have a few genning projects in mind and I would try to save some of the gems for that! [b][emoji=firework size=1]anything extra [emoji=firework size=1][/b]: Hi! Hope your having a great day! Congratulations on graduating and good luck on the next chapter of your life! Thank you so much for giving me this opportunity! [b][emoji=dog 2 size=1]tag five friends you think may like to enter as well:[emoji=dog 2 size=1] [/b] @FoxScara @ScarletSultan @DangerousGirl @Nooty @Eaglerider (Sorry for the ping!) My Chameleon his name is Champ! [img]https://i.imgur.com/AvEqrg2.jpg[/img] My dogo his name is Blaze! [img]https://i.imgur.com/mcEcuu1.jpg[/img] The Wolves I got to visit (The road less travel was the camp I went to where I got to see them!) [img]https://i.imgur.com/RO2ct9b.jpg[/img]
@cjf2019 <3

username :
@wolfdragon112
something you're passionate about :
Wolves and animals in general. I have a pet chameleon (picture below) and a dog (Picture below). I really want some more pets but I cant afford them yet Once I'm old enough and out of college I want to open a wolf sanctuary. Last year I got the awesome opportunity to visits and stay at a wolf sanctuary. But that wasnt all I even got to go in with the ambassador wolves. It was amazing and easily the best moment of my life. I'll put a picture of one of the wolves down below! And no I didnt get this offline lol!
why you want these gems :
I would like these gems to help buy some more art for my dragons. Not only do I get to share them gems but I also get to get something nice for my dragons. These gems would really help me out because I recently gave a lot of mine away (I literally have 15) to a friend who needed them for a genning project.
what you'll do with these gems :
Like I said above I would love to give back to artists and give my dragons some pretty art as well. I really would like to get some apparel possibly because almost all my dragon are naked lol. I have a few genning projects in mind and I would try to save some of the gems for that!
anything extra :
Hi! Hope your having a great day! Congratulations on graduating and good luck on the next chapter of your life! Thank you so much for giving me this opportunity!
tag five friends you think may like to enter as well:
@FoxScara @ScarletSultan @DangerousGirl @Nooty @Eaglerider (Sorry for the ping!)

My Chameleon his name is Champ!
AvEqrg2.jpg

My dogo his name is Blaze!
mcEcuu1.jpg

The Wolves I got to visit (The road less travel was the camp I went to where I got to see them!)
RO2ct9b.jpg
@cjf2019 <3

username: LunarTea
something you're passionate about: Tea, duh. But also precious/semi precious gems and Greek mythology. I want to be a lot of things when I grow up, I can't decide! I am very passionate about art, and I enjoy drawing other people''s dragons. It's fun to see how creative people can be with their genes and how they contribute to a dragon''s lore.
why you want these gems: I'm saving up for a couple of Gaoler genes to breed dragons for my friends.
what you'll do with these gems: Buy a Gaoler scorpion gene and other genes for my dragons to start my own hatchery!
anything extra: I like tea. Chamomile and green tea are my favorite ^^ Also, congrats on graduating! I really hope you find a job you're happy in and start the best chapter in your life!!
tag five friends you think may like to enter as well: @Alexina (I don't have many friends)
@cjf2019 <3

username: LunarTea
something you're passionate about: Tea, duh. But also precious/semi precious gems and Greek mythology. I want to be a lot of things when I grow up, I can't decide! I am very passionate about art, and I enjoy drawing other people''s dragons. It's fun to see how creative people can be with their genes and how they contribute to a dragon''s lore.
why you want these gems: I'm saving up for a couple of Gaoler genes to breed dragons for my friends.
what you'll do with these gems: Buy a Gaoler scorpion gene and other genes for my dragons to start my own hatchery!
anything extra: I like tea. Chamomile and green tea are my favorite ^^ Also, congrats on graduating! I really hope you find a job you're happy in and start the best chapter in your life!!
tag five friends you think may like to enter as well: @Alexina (I don't have many friends)
GXZa4Nw.png bvcNXav.png ||Female - 17 - Artist - Bi - Taking Commissions!
@cjf2019 <3

username: Nooty

something you're passionate about:
-I love!! to read!!
-I also write whenever inspiration hits.
-I get very attached very quickly to fictional characters
- Kitties!! I love cats a lot.
- I also love baking and can and will bake for you at any given opportunity.

why you want these gems: I'm hoping to finish gene-ing up my progen.

what you'll do with these gems: Pretty up my progen with a prim change!

anything extra: I love sleep. So much.

@cjf2019 <3

username: Nooty

something you're passionate about:
-I love!! to read!!
-I also write whenever inspiration hits.
-I get very attached very quickly to fictional characters
- Kitties!! I love cats a lot.
- I also love baking and can and will bake for you at any given opportunity.

why you want these gems: I'm hoping to finish gene-ing up my progen.

what you'll do with these gems: Pretty up my progen with a prim change!

anything extra: I love sleep. So much.

ZVpCPil.png
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 16 17