Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [Fin.]
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 16 17
b]@cjf2019 <3[/b]

username: JadeyCat
something you're passionate about: I really love reading, writing and drawing, though I need lots of practice for the last two.
why you want these gems: I really want to buy the cat apparel crate for my Coatl Leonora. I'm also saving up to gene my two Gaolers.
what you'll do with these gems: The first thing I'll do is buy the Cat apparel crate for Leonora
anything extra: Thanks for doing this! ^-^
b]@cjf2019 <3[/b]

username: JadeyCat
something you're passionate about: I really love reading, writing and drawing, though I need lots of practice for the last two.
why you want these gems: I really want to buy the cat apparel crate for my Coatl Leonora. I'm also saving up to gene my two Gaolers.
what you'll do with these gems: The first thing I'll do is buy the Cat apparel crate for Leonora
anything extra: Thanks for doing this! ^-^
p4qTex7.png
@cjf2019 <3

username: FrogTea
something you're passionate about: I'm very passionate about food, just because many foods are unique and taste good. my favorite food is probably anything that you serve to me!
why you want these gems: I want these gems because I don't always get the time to go on Flight Rising, so I don't earn as much treasure as I could.
what you'll do with these gems: I will use these gems for my everlasting gene projects!
anything extra: congratulations on graduating! :D
tag five friends you think may like to enter as well: @Decaffeinated @DukeThePit @Qubil @1sun1spirit @StarzOfHope
@cjf2019 <3

username: FrogTea
something you're passionate about: I'm very passionate about food, just because many foods are unique and taste good. my favorite food is probably anything that you serve to me!
why you want these gems: I want these gems because I don't always get the time to go on Flight Rising, so I don't earn as much treasure as I could.
what you'll do with these gems: I will use these gems for my everlasting gene projects!
anything extra: congratulations on graduating! :D
tag five friends you think may like to enter as well: @Decaffeinated @DukeThePit @Qubil @1sun1spirit @StarzOfHope
tumblr_ozby7yUUVB1w8xkufo4_250.png573Ze2b.gif
@cjf2019 <3

username: xxDoxxie
something you're passionate about: Different cultures, traveling, animals!
why you want these gems: I recently discovered my passion for UMA since i always loved dressing dragons and they're perfect with accents/skincent!
what you'll do with these gems: I'll buy 2 uma i really love!
anything extra: Congratulation for your graduation and thanks so much for hosting this raffle!
tag five friends you think may like to enter as well: Well i didn't make friends here but i know few guys! @LadyChipmunk @Puddletail @CupcakeCass @Sinjin@LadyMer
@cjf2019 <3

username: xxDoxxie
something you're passionate about: Different cultures, traveling, animals!
why you want these gems: I recently discovered my passion for UMA since i always loved dressing dragons and they're perfect with accents/skincent!
what you'll do with these gems: I'll buy 2 uma i really love!
anything extra: Congratulation for your graduation and thanks so much for hosting this raffle!
tag five friends you think may like to enter as well: Well i didn't make friends here but i know few guys! @LadyChipmunk @Puddletail @CupcakeCass @Sinjin@LadyMer
~~1dguu_IKpr_Ds_S6_ETJ.gif~
» female | italian | fr time +9
» Wishlist| Sale tab
» 20kt hatchery| Food bank
» One day i'll finish this signature
@cjf2019 <3

username: CorvidKnight
something you're passionate about: this is like a very stupid answer but my writing? like it may be mostly fanfic but i work hard on it okay! also books in general. and rocks.
why you want these gems: because gems are significantly harder than treasure to get on this site
what you'll do with these gems: buy myself a Regenerating Reedjumper and probably another UMA and grant some wishes on the Make A Wish thread?
anything extra: awesome raffle dude! congrats on graduating!
tag five friends you think may like to enter as well: uhhh @celuin @distantpoet @lagkimg @daveid i'm so sorry, i can only think of four people
@cjf2019 <3

username: CorvidKnight
something you're passionate about: this is like a very stupid answer but my writing? like it may be mostly fanfic but i work hard on it okay! also books in general. and rocks.
why you want these gems: because gems are significantly harder than treasure to get on this site
what you'll do with these gems: buy myself a Regenerating Reedjumper and probably another UMA and grant some wishes on the Make A Wish thread?
anything extra: awesome raffle dude! congrats on graduating!
tag five friends you think may like to enter as well: uhhh @celuin @distantpoet @lagkimg @daveid i'm so sorry, i can only think of four people
2YGWq3o.png
JNAfoEf.png
pZJYyk4.png
b3q2st5.png
ACOZFAh.png
MUYNhfy.png
LRdLP2V.png
eIK5iG7.png
Pskf9d4.png
ZqTATLu.png
J7D1quC.png
fg6G1CJ.png
YMPbu9R.png
Ul8rLsV.png
@cjf2019 <3

username: LadyMer
something you're passionate about: Role-playing games- I've been playing for over 25 years. It's my longest lasting hobby besides reading. And baking, which I'm only okay at but is SO MUCH fun!
why you want these gems: I'm collecting familiars, and I've got all the easy ones, so I need many, many gems.
what you'll do with these gems: Get a couple of new familiars, probably. And, depending on how much is left, finish a project or two- I don't have anything big, but a few small things that I need to get.
anything extra: Congratulations on graduating! This is such a cool way to celebrate!
@cjf2019 <3

username: LadyMer
something you're passionate about: Role-playing games- I've been playing for over 25 years. It's my longest lasting hobby besides reading. And baking, which I'm only okay at but is SO MUCH fun!
why you want these gems: I'm collecting familiars, and I've got all the easy ones, so I need many, many gems.
what you'll do with these gems: Get a couple of new familiars, probably. And, depending on how much is left, finish a project or two- I don't have anything big, but a few small things that I need to get.
anything extra: Congratulations on graduating! This is such a cool way to celebrate!
@cjf2019 <3

username: CrystalCatStudios
something you're passionate about: Protecting the ocean's ecosystems
why you want these gems: I want these gems so I could purchase an art piece for my mom, who recently had an idea for a character she wanted to make. She's a teacher and her kids would love to see their teacher with a cool new friend for them.
what you'll do with these gems: Purchase an art piece for my mother.
anything extra: PSA: please don't litter in the ocean :( We have to have a better tomorrow for our oceanic ecosystems or else we may not have these creatures we love!
tag five friends you think may like to enter as well:
@YarnDrawcia @Shiromori @Cline05 @Skiie @LightenedWillow
@cjf2019 <3

username: CrystalCatStudios
something you're passionate about: Protecting the ocean's ecosystems
why you want these gems: I want these gems so I could purchase an art piece for my mom, who recently had an idea for a character she wanted to make. She's a teacher and her kids would love to see their teacher with a cool new friend for them.
what you'll do with these gems: Purchase an art piece for my mother.
anything extra: PSA: please don't litter in the ocean :( We have to have a better tomorrow for our oceanic ecosystems or else we may not have these creatures we love!
@YarnDrawcia @Shiromori @Cline05 @Skiie @LightenedWillow
Hi! Feel free to chat with me, I'm always happy to meet new people!
@cjf2019 <3

username: Waveclaw
something you're passionate about: Animals and books.
why you want these gems: To achieve my goal here in Flight Rising.
what you'll do with these gems: Buy the Filigree Armor Set as well as some breed changes.
anything extra: Congrats on graduating! And thanks for doing this!
@cjf2019 <3

username: Waveclaw
something you're passionate about: Animals and books.
why you want these gems: To achieve my goal here in Flight Rising.
what you'll do with these gems: Buy the Filigree Armor Set as well as some breed changes.
anything extra: Congrats on graduating! And thanks for doing this!
@cjf2019 <3

username: Univorn
something you're passionate about: I like art, TAZ, and rn my big obsession is this site :P
why you want these gems: I’d buy wasp for Durantis, the spiral on my front page
what you'll do with these gems: to buy wasp :D
anything extra: hi :) I just graduated last month! Idk what to do in life :’D
Hopefully you k kw what you want to do
@cjf2019 <3

username: Univorn
something you're passionate about: I like art, TAZ, and rn my big obsession is this site :P
why you want these gems: I’d buy wasp for Durantis, the spiral on my front page
what you'll do with these gems: to buy wasp :D
anything extra: hi :) I just graduated last month! Idk what to do in life :’D
Hopefully you k kw what you want to do
image0.gif
@cjf2019 <3
username: Alanon
something you're passionate about: I have a lot of thing I'm passionate about! I tend to hyperfixate so there are a lot of shows, books, games, and movies I'm really really passionate about. I also love art, specifically sculpture. I've done woodworking, ceramics, metalworking and casting! I plan on getting my degree in art, and I'm really glad I get to major in something I'm passionate about c: My family is also really food centered, we live to eat not eat to live so I really love trying new foods and cooking! The kitchen is the center of our house, so gotta add that to this list c:
why you want these gems: I work and am a full time student, so I don't always have time to grind for currency on FR, and I can't spend irl money on the game.
what you'll do with these gems: I have a bunch of gene projects I'm working on, and it's my goal to finish as many as possible before I go back to school in the fall!
anything extra: Thank you for the oppertunity!
@cjf2019 <3
username: Alanon
something you're passionate about: I have a lot of thing I'm passionate about! I tend to hyperfixate so there are a lot of shows, books, games, and movies I'm really really passionate about. I also love art, specifically sculpture. I've done woodworking, ceramics, metalworking and casting! I plan on getting my degree in art, and I'm really glad I get to major in something I'm passionate about c: My family is also really food centered, we live to eat not eat to live so I really love trying new foods and cooking! The kitchen is the center of our house, so gotta add that to this list c:
why you want these gems: I work and am a full time student, so I don't always have time to grind for currency on FR, and I can't spend irl money on the game.
what you'll do with these gems: I have a bunch of gene projects I'm working on, and it's my goal to finish as many as possible before I go back to school in the fall!
anything extra: Thank you for the oppertunity!
@cjf2019 <3

username: Dinomatika
something you're passionate about: dragons and cats
why you want these gems: to buy dragons and accents for them, since i have none
what you'll do with these gems: same as before, buy things probably
anything extra: thank you for the giveaway
I dont have as many @deena
@cjf2019 <3

username: Dinomatika
something you're passionate about: dragons and cats
why you want these gems: to buy dragons and accents for them, since i have none
what you'll do with these gems: same as before, buy things probably
anything extra: thank you for the giveaway
I dont have as many @deena
have a good day!
trying to get some new dragons. my lair has a lot of dragons im trying to get rid of, so please dont mind my lair slots when deciding to send the dragons ^^

WILDCLAW JOURNEY
Wishlist
Dragon Census
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 16 17