Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [Fin.]
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 16 17
@cjf2019 <3

Username: PrinceyKitten
Something you're passionate about: Animals! I currently have two cats and a dog, but have grown up with other types of animals as well. I at one point wanted to be a vet, but backed out of that when I figured out I can't handle the icky stuff (like surgery.) Still, I love animals more than anything else in this world. I would consider them a passion of mine for sure!
Why you want these gems: Not even gonna fib. Gene projects.
What you'll do with these gems: As many gene projects as I can.
Anything extra: I want to thank @Axyzel for tagging me. :)
Tag five friends you think may like to enter as well: @FallenAbyss @OkanaWolf @Irokko @JessaKevlar @Rocwylde
@cjf2019 <3

Username: PrinceyKitten
Something you're passionate about: Animals! I currently have two cats and a dog, but have grown up with other types of animals as well. I at one point wanted to be a vet, but backed out of that when I figured out I can't handle the icky stuff (like surgery.) Still, I love animals more than anything else in this world. I would consider them a passion of mine for sure!
Why you want these gems: Not even gonna fib. Gene projects.
What you'll do with these gems: As many gene projects as I can.
Anything extra: I want to thank @Axyzel for tagging me. :)
Tag five friends you think may like to enter as well: @FallenAbyss @OkanaWolf @Irokko @JessaKevlar @Rocwylde
@cjf2019 <3

User: Kuso !!

something you're passionate about: Art, honestly I'm not great but I'm definitely improving (I really really REALLY encourage you guys to keep trying even if you're not /quite/ there yet)

why you want these gems: I really wanna pour them into my first dressed up dragon, Kaelthas. He's a gorgeous XXY Sanguine/Gold Imperial and I'm obsessed omg!! He just reminds me of such a traditional, timeless dragon for some reason.

what you'll do with these gems: Also sort of listed above ^^

anything extra: Congrats to whoever wins, It's really nice that you're doing this <3

tag five friends you think may like to enter as well:
@FENR1R
@chilldad
@dwarjam
@goodnightright
@Creed
@cjf2019 <3

User: Kuso !!

something you're passionate about: Art, honestly I'm not great but I'm definitely improving (I really really REALLY encourage you guys to keep trying even if you're not /quite/ there yet)

why you want these gems: I really wanna pour them into my first dressed up dragon, Kaelthas. He's a gorgeous XXY Sanguine/Gold Imperial and I'm obsessed omg!! He just reminds me of such a traditional, timeless dragon for some reason.

what you'll do with these gems: Also sort of listed above ^^

anything extra: Congrats to whoever wins, It's really nice that you're doing this <3

@FENR1R
@chilldad
@dwarjam
@goodnightright
@Creed
tumblr_inline_nb2ti2p9Wg1qg78ij.png
Sunset Hatchery!
---- ---- ---- ---- ----
On FR Time
tumblr_inline_nb2ti8NMAe1qg78ij.png

i. PM me :)
ii. LF June 1st Dragons
iii. i need a new sig
@cjf2019 <3

username: Casylum
something you're passionate about: Fishkeeping! I own platys, some black neon tetra, a tinfoil barb, a betta, an aquatic frog, and a turtle (in separate tanks or there’d be some issues!)
why you want these gems: I want to breed dragons that resemble koi and different types of goldfish! I also want to make tiger gaolers but my priority is koi dragons. :)
what you'll do with these gems: I will buy dragons that will give me offspring that most resemble koi and work on that line! I would also love to buy apparel for some of my favorite dragons that don’t have any yet. Apparel makes it easier to write lore!
anything extra: Thank you for hosting a giveaway! Even if I don’t won, I’m incredibly thankful for the chance :D Good luck to everyone
@MarcusPompestos
@Bennyboo145

I apologize, I only have two friends since I’m still kinda new! Hope that doesn’t disqualify me x,x
@cjf2019 <3

username: Casylum
something you're passionate about: Fishkeeping! I own platys, some black neon tetra, a tinfoil barb, a betta, an aquatic frog, and a turtle (in separate tanks or there’d be some issues!)
why you want these gems: I want to breed dragons that resemble koi and different types of goldfish! I also want to make tiger gaolers but my priority is koi dragons. :)
what you'll do with these gems: I will buy dragons that will give me offspring that most resemble koi and work on that line! I would also love to buy apparel for some of my favorite dragons that don’t have any yet. Apparel makes it easier to write lore!
anything extra: Thank you for hosting a giveaway! Even if I don’t won, I’m incredibly thankful for the chance :D Good luck to everyone
@MarcusPompestos
@Bennyboo145

I apologize, I only have two friends since I’m still kinda new! Hope that doesn’t disqualify me x,x
@cjf2019 <3

username: OkanaWolf
something you're passionate about: I’m quite passionate about drawing, even tho I may not draw all the time but it’s a passion I’ve never given up on and I have had the passion since I was a kid. I’m not exactly good but not exactly bad at drawing, at leas in my opinion. But really it just depends on who looks and critiques my art.
why you want these gems: Not sure tbh, I’ll probably keep it in storage till I need it for emergency purposes.
what you'll do with these gems: ^^^ but if I didn’t use it for emergency purposes, I’d probably use it to buy certain apparel pieces I really need for my dragons or simply buying art. I love supporting artists while also getting beautiful art. My Lunar Clan dragons are wonderful examples of this. Art is just lovely to have and recieving it is like getting a gift on Christmas.
anything extra: Thanks for hosting this event lol I’m kinda awkward and saying things, so sorry lol
tag: @ragingunicorn @LiylaWolf @Ambivalence @CelenaWolf
@cjf2019 <3

username: OkanaWolf
something you're passionate about: I’m quite passionate about drawing, even tho I may not draw all the time but it’s a passion I’ve never given up on and I have had the passion since I was a kid. I’m not exactly good but not exactly bad at drawing, at leas in my opinion. But really it just depends on who looks and critiques my art.
why you want these gems: Not sure tbh, I’ll probably keep it in storage till I need it for emergency purposes.
what you'll do with these gems: ^^^ but if I didn’t use it for emergency purposes, I’d probably use it to buy certain apparel pieces I really need for my dragons or simply buying art. I love supporting artists while also getting beautiful art. My Lunar Clan dragons are wonderful examples of this. Art is just lovely to have and recieving it is like getting a gift on Christmas.
anything extra: Thanks for hosting this event lol I’m kinda awkward and saying things, so sorry lol
tag: @ragingunicorn @LiylaWolf @Ambivalence @CelenaWolf
Imp Adopt
@cjf2019 <3

username: Ambivalence
something you're passionate about: History!!! Mythos, and folk tales. I could go on for hours about them :)
why you want these gems: Constantly busy, very little time to myself to earn this kind of dragon dough
what you'll do with these gems: help to fund my flight change back to plague!
anything extra: At the time of writing this, there is a dog at my feet
@ZZEx @N4773R @TheGayAgedna @JessiJay @CrystalCatStudio
@cjf2019 <3

username: Ambivalence
something you're passionate about: History!!! Mythos, and folk tales. I could go on for hours about them :)
why you want these gems: Constantly busy, very little time to myself to earn this kind of dragon dough
what you'll do with these gems: help to fund my flight change back to plague!
anything extra: At the time of writing this, there is a dog at my feet
@ZZEx @N4773R @TheGayAgedna @JessiJay @CrystalCatStudio
image0.pngl3LmnyE.giftumblr_pelod6tOrq1tv56zio8_100-removebg-preview.pngXB8NBmR.pngserperior.giftp1eAiM.png
@cjf2019
Username: marcuspompestos
Something I'm passionate about:my Lil girl FoxScara,ill probably just give most of them to her!but I love to make subspecies and I love to write!
Why you want this:well,it would be nice to finish my projects and help FoxScara
What I'll do:don't know yet!
Anything extra:thanks for doing this!
Five people: @ddfury @zalthaksus are the only two who are still playing :(
@cjf2019
Username: marcuspompestos
Something I'm passionate about:my Lil girl FoxScara,ill probably just give most of them to her!but I love to make subspecies and I love to write!
Why you want this:well,it would be nice to finish my projects and help FoxScara
What I'll do:don't know yet!
Anything extra:thanks for doing this!
Five people: @ddfury @zalthaksus are the only two who are still playing :(
@cjf2019 <3

username: xXScathachXx
something you're passionate about: I’m really into art, and I try really hard to improve my skills. (Not sure how well that’s working out). Along with art, I’m pretty passionate about writing, even though I have no idea what the heck I’m doing.
why you want these gems: I’m a very enthusiastic idiot that planned a stupidly expensive project, and every penny counts. (Working on an Iron Man fandragon) not sure if the ban has been lifted so: endgame spoilers;
my man died in the most heart-wrenching scene I’ve ever witnessed and I must honor his memory in every way I can

what you'll do with these gems: Purchase a vial of glowing sight, then vault them away to be added to whatever other savings I can come up with (my goal is around 8-10k, depending on how dedicated I am, and believe me, I’m dedicated)
anything extra: ty so much for doing this, even if I don’t win I appreciate the thought and generosity.
@cjf2019 <3

username: xXScathachXx
something you're passionate about: I’m really into art, and I try really hard to improve my skills. (Not sure how well that’s working out). Along with art, I’m pretty passionate about writing, even though I have no idea what the heck I’m doing.
why you want these gems: I’m a very enthusiastic idiot that planned a stupidly expensive project, and every penny counts. (Working on an Iron Man fandragon) not sure if the ban has been lifted so: endgame spoilers;
my man died in the most heart-wrenching scene I’ve ever witnessed and I must honor his memory in every way I can

what you'll do with these gems: Purchase a vial of glowing sight, then vault them away to be added to whatever other savings I can come up with (my goal is around 8-10k, depending on how dedicated I am, and believe me, I’m dedicated)
anything extra: ty so much for doing this, even if I don’t win I appreciate the thought and generosity.
she/her
+0 FR time
lore thread
wishlist
XX
npkysNx.pngo99-d5-vibranium.pngpXJjk9P.pngo99-d2-vibranium.pnguisysIG.pngo91-d1-vibranium.pngIrIS7s8.pngo99-d1-vibranium.pngaED8285.pngo91-d2-vibranium.pngo99-d4-vibranium.pngq8YQ0Gs.pngo91-d4-vibranium.pngo91-d5-vibranium.png
Hex0gCq.png
@cjf2019 <3

username: JessiJay
something you're passionate about: I love to draw, even if I'm not the best at it. I still think it's fun to do ^^
why you want these gems: I have waaaayyyy too many projects I need genes for because I have little to no self control
what you'll do with these gems: I'll probably cave buy Phantom or Spirit genes for my Gaolers because Coli seems to not want to give them to me.
anything extra: Thanks for hosting the giveaway! To everyone else, may the odds be ever in your favor.
@cjf2019 <3

username: JessiJay
something you're passionate about: I love to draw, even if I'm not the best at it. I still think it's fun to do ^^
why you want these gems: I have waaaayyyy too many projects I need genes for because I have little to no self control
what you'll do with these gems: I'll probably cave buy Phantom or Spirit genes for my Gaolers because Coli seems to not want to give them to me.
anything extra: Thanks for hosting the giveaway! To everyone else, may the odds be ever in your favor.
XigM7Oi.gif
Jay
She/Her
FR Time +2
Wishlist
Dragons for Sale
Tumblr
1571002113640.png
@cjf2019 <3

username: Vinyamar
something you're passionate about: animal photography - I can't have pets so I spend a lot of time outside or hanging around at the zoo taking pictures of every living thing. I love plants, too. Before I got my camera as a gift I've never thought of photography of art (I never thought much of it at all), but I've since found that it's a really creative hobby. It also helps with my general impatience and nervousness, to just sit around and wait for that perfect picture. I'm also really passionate about zoos because at least in my area they're doing a lot of work to keep wild animal populations healthy, and around this time of year they take in a lot of abandoned baby animals, care for them and reintroduce them into nature when they're strong.
why you want these gems: I've talked my friend Wylin into hosting a mass hatch for my birthday next year (because I want to see her suffer) and it's only fair that I contribute.
what you'll do with these gems: buy eggs around NotN :)
anything extra: thank you for doing this and congratulations to graduating <3
@cjf2019 <3

username: Vinyamar
something you're passionate about: animal photography - I can't have pets so I spend a lot of time outside or hanging around at the zoo taking pictures of every living thing. I love plants, too. Before I got my camera as a gift I've never thought of photography of art (I never thought much of it at all), but I've since found that it's a really creative hobby. It also helps with my general impatience and nervousness, to just sit around and wait for that perfect picture. I'm also really passionate about zoos because at least in my area they're doing a lot of work to keep wild animal populations healthy, and around this time of year they take in a lot of abandoned baby animals, care for them and reintroduce them into nature when they're strong.
why you want these gems: I've talked my friend Wylin into hosting a mass hatch for my birthday next year (because I want to see her suffer) and it's only fair that I contribute.
what you'll do with these gems: buy eggs around NotN :)
anything extra: thank you for doing this and congratulations to graduating <3
@cjf2019 <3

username: Zytorian
something you're passionate about: Reptile rescue :D It is a bit specific, I know, but I just love reptiles. I have autism and although I adore all animals, I never really found an animal that I connected with. Due to my autism I usually got stressed out from interacting a lot with animals ( or people for that matter ) but about a year ago now, I went to a pet store.
They had two chinese water dragons, handicapped and dumped by their previous owners. I just instantly felt a connection to them, and I did not want them to end up with bad owners again.
So, I managed to convince my scared-of-reptiles mom to let me get them, and those two just completely changed my life. They are so calming for me, they help me so much with my autism, and I realised I found that helping disabled reptiles was just something I got so much joy out of.

So now, I volunteer at a reptile rescue, and am planning to save much more scaly babies! :D

I have pictures of my two water dragons if you want to see them c: One is blind in one eye and has panic attacks ( we suspect abuse from a previous owner :( ) and the other has a bad back leg, but neither are slowed down at all and are loving life! :D

why you want these gems: Because my one year anniversary with my girlfriend is coming up soon, and I just really want to gift her something amazing for being so good and patient with me! c:

what you'll do with these gems: My current plan is, that once she hatched her anniversary G1, I will ask her to send it to me so I can try out some skins on it or so, and then gene it for her as a surprise! :D

anything extra: Just thank you so much for giving people this chance, it is amazingly kind of you. I am sure someone is going to be so happy with these gems, you're going to make their whole day!! :D

tag five friends you think may like to enter as well: @raikoknight @vezoria @buttsalad @vient0 @spacedorit0
@cjf2019 <3

username: Zytorian
something you're passionate about: Reptile rescue :D It is a bit specific, I know, but I just love reptiles. I have autism and although I adore all animals, I never really found an animal that I connected with. Due to my autism I usually got stressed out from interacting a lot with animals ( or people for that matter ) but about a year ago now, I went to a pet store.
They had two chinese water dragons, handicapped and dumped by their previous owners. I just instantly felt a connection to them, and I did not want them to end up with bad owners again.
So, I managed to convince my scared-of-reptiles mom to let me get them, and those two just completely changed my life. They are so calming for me, they help me so much with my autism, and I realised I found that helping disabled reptiles was just something I got so much joy out of.

So now, I volunteer at a reptile rescue, and am planning to save much more scaly babies! :D

I have pictures of my two water dragons if you want to see them c: One is blind in one eye and has panic attacks ( we suspect abuse from a previous owner :( ) and the other has a bad back leg, but neither are slowed down at all and are loving life! :D

why you want these gems: Because my one year anniversary with my girlfriend is coming up soon, and I just really want to gift her something amazing for being so good and patient with me! c:

what you'll do with these gems: My current plan is, that once she hatched her anniversary G1, I will ask her to send it to me so I can try out some skins on it or so, and then gene it for her as a surprise! :D

anything extra: Just thank you so much for giving people this chance, it is amazingly kind of you. I am sure someone is going to be so happy with these gems, you're going to make their whole day!! :D

tag five friends you think may like to enter as well: @raikoknight @vezoria @buttsalad @vient0 @spacedorit0
oIDQE6Q.pngH2Ugtdk.png
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 16 17