Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] NatureDom OOF Boarding
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 42 43
Just signed up as a boarder! As a note, I may not be able to set up return CRs/PAs for dragons stored in my Den until sometime in the afternoon FRT on the first day of the push, but I should be able to return them all on the first day, at least. :)
Just signed up as a boarder! As a note, I may not be able to set up return CRs/PAs for dragons stored in my Den until sometime in the afternoon FRT on the first day of the push, but I should be able to return them all on the first day, at least. :)
A colorful chibi Mirror dragon. Image links to the dragon itself.colorful chaos
Was full, but I opened 3 slots in my den, updated my row on the sheet :)
Was full, but I opened 3 slots in my den, updated my row on the sheet :)
I've opened another 10 den spots. I feel like I might have screwed up the sheet somehow though as it doesnt show that I have any spaces open (I am already boarding 10 dragons for a total of twenty spaces)

@ruggafluff and spreadsheet wizard/babysitter @Ofendlessstars Please advise as to the correct course of action
I've opened another 10 den spots. I feel like I might have screwed up the sheet somehow though as it doesnt show that I have any spaces open (I am already boarding 10 dragons for a total of twenty spaces)

@ruggafluff and spreadsheet wizard/babysitter @Ofendlessstars Please advise as to the correct course of action
@Ramiella Nope, you didn't screw anything up! There's just a column off to the right ("Total Spaces Offered") that needs to be manually updated by whoever's deciding how many spaces they're offering, if they start offering more!

I've updated the total for ya, in any case!
@Ramiella Nope, you didn't screw anything up! There's just a column off to the right ("Total Spaces Offered") that needs to be manually updated by whoever's deciding how many spaces they're offering, if they start offering more!

I've updated the total for ya, in any case!
woof? woof
Hope I'm not too late here, but I signed up for boarders! I can hold 30 at the moment, but that number might change soon. I'm usually online to accept CRs. Good luck with the future push!
Hope I'm not too late here, but I signed up for boarders! I can hold 30 at the moment, but that number might change soon. I'm usually online to accept CRs. Good luck with the future push!
========371e51cb10dbced1e872823085f3507d7ec2d415.png =
=chime | it/it's | fr +3
=ping me please! i may not notice otherwise!
=avatar dragon | meditate hoard
===Gif of Chimecho from Pokemon's sprite in Generation 6.
So I'm not too familiar with how this works... is it as simple as holding dragons until the push?
So I'm not too familiar with how this works... is it as simple as holding dragons until the push?
STwixru.pngLight vs. Arcane 2023 IF Raffle Top 25 Total Tickets! Badge by irithyll!efc4RYV.png
@SkylarDN9 Basically yes! Nature levelers will send you dragons to hold until our push (July 14th) and then you return them the first day of the push!

You just have to enter your name on the boarder’s spreadsheet and you get automatically entered into our boarders only raffle and our oof conquest raffle during our push for any dragons you get sent

If you have any more questions we are happy to help!

-Wild (The behind the scenes boarding staff lol)
@SkylarDN9 Basically yes! Nature levelers will send you dragons to hold until our push (July 14th) and then you return them the first day of the push!

You just have to enter your name on the boarder’s spreadsheet and you get automatically entered into our boarders only raffle and our oof conquest raffle during our push for any dragons you get sent

If you have any more questions we are happy to help!

-Wild (The behind the scenes boarding staff lol)
HnHWvPl.png
I've added 6 more den spaces if anyone has dragons or can update my remaining spaces I would be grateful :)
I've added 6 more den spaces if anyone has dragons or can update my remaining spaces I would be grateful :)
I'm ready to hold a bunch of dragons!
I'm ready to hold a bunch of dragons!
@Ramiella @BlazingSkyDragon @dd2900 @TempestDragon @SlainCane @balthy @Tinytalkingtina @shrikewing @CountingChocobos @Competitor @Rosoidela @GrinningFox @SeiyreSlash @Farwalker @Jayisalone @StarCookies @sublimevoide @Neroli @Fragmentary @antivehicular @NirnrootNoises @Lesen @Ranmaru @218715 @assiduendo @RikaSigma @lameforgers @Sirimiri @Chimecho @Kasael @Rabigrace @Tropickle @TheWitch @Angu15 @eliriel @Lovydovyovy @rubyredtan @Aradan @Tateril @TikindiDragon @Biird @FluffYeti @Restless @Okapi @Reven @braixen @Oldred100 @October @glaceq @Kydoimos @dustclouds @Wylin @Alitema @Elixiri @ Arwen @Kvon @WanderingTurtle @avocado333

Is anyone on and up for taking in some dragons on den cooldown? :)
Sorry if one of you didn't want to be pinged, just let me know and I won't include you if I'm looking for a holder the next time!

EDIT: Got what I needed, thanks to everyone, though!
@Ramiella @BlazingSkyDragon @dd2900 @TempestDragon @SlainCane @balthy @Tinytalkingtina @shrikewing @CountingChocobos @Competitor @Rosoidela @GrinningFox @SeiyreSlash @Farwalker @Jayisalone @StarCookies @sublimevoide @Neroli @Fragmentary @antivehicular @NirnrootNoises @Lesen @Ranmaru @218715 @assiduendo @RikaSigma @lameforgers @Sirimiri @Chimecho @Kasael @Rabigrace @Tropickle @TheWitch @Angu15 @eliriel @Lovydovyovy @rubyredtan @Aradan @Tateril @TikindiDragon @Biird @FluffYeti @Restless @Okapi @Reven @braixen @Oldred100 @October @glaceq @Kydoimos @dustclouds @Wylin @Alitema @Elixiri @ Arwen @Kvon @WanderingTurtle @avocado333

Is anyone on and up for taking in some dragons on den cooldown? :)
Sorry if one of you didn't want to be pinged, just let me know and I won't include you if I'm looking for a holder the next time!

EDIT: Got what I needed, thanks to everyone, though!
oJRuAOC.gifhzihJ3F.pngoJRuAOC.gif
I'm German (FR time +9), so excuse me for my English and for any inconvenience
because of the time zone difference (or the like) in advance. :)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 42 43