Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] NatureDom OOF Boarding
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 42 43
@GrinningFox Right on. Sendin them :D
@GrinningFox Right on. Sendin them :D
Fodder-Farm-Badge-1-1-100x100.png
@bonstrosity I see you're taken care of now, but if you have any more den-okay fodder, feel free to just send them over! I'll pick them up whenever I can.
@bonstrosity I see you're taken care of now, but if you have any more den-okay fodder, feel free to just send them over! I'll pick them up whenever I can.
n4tD6Di.png2PWSna6.pngrULXRhK.png
I have 6 den spaces open for anyone with dergs, my sheet just hasn't been updated
I have 6 den spaces open for anyone with dergs, my sheet just hasn't been updated
@bonstrosity

Send them this way!
@bonstrosity

Send them this way!
ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif
@DarkMilka I'll take some, I've got 5 spaces left
@DarkMilka I'll take some, I've got 5 spaces left
KqvPhMk.pngqd7QmLu.pngqC4cJJE.png
@Kamishii Still got those slots? ;> I've got some den ready fodder I can fire at you! (I can also add that '6' to your total spaces offered if it's still sitting at the old value for you.)
@Kamishii Still got those slots? ;> I've got some den ready fodder I can fire at you! (I can also add that '6' to your total spaces offered if it's still sitting at the old value for you.)
woof? woof
@ruggafluff
Sorry for the late reply! I do have the spots open still :)
(And it is still the old number)
@ruggafluff
Sorry for the late reply! I do have the spots open still :)
(And it is still the old number)
@ruggafluff
Does nature flight get to see how many lair vs den spaces we each have available? I've got 21/40 lair spaces used now (and lots more den room)
@ruggafluff
Does nature flight get to see how many lair vs den spaces we each have available? I've got 21/40 lair spaces used now (and lots more den room)
@Kvon Yes! Nature flight sees everything you enter into the boarders page. We can see where you distinguish between lair and den in your notes section, and that area is for you to update as needed as your spaces fill up.

It does not update automatically. The cells that are automatic are noted that on the sheet and relate to your total number of spaces so that we can just filter out the full boarders!

If that is still confusing please let us know!
@Kvon Yes! Nature flight sees everything you enter into the boarders page. We can see where you distinguish between lair and den in your notes section, and that area is for you to update as needed as your spaces fill up.

It does not update automatically. The cells that are automatic are noted that on the sheet and relate to your total number of spaces so that we can just filter out the full boarders!

If that is still confusing please let us know!
HnHWvPl.png
45 Den Slots available~ please ping so that way I'm aware that you're sending dragons.
45 Den Slots available~ please ping so that way I'm aware that you're sending dragons.
STwixru.pngLight vs. Arcane 2023 IF Raffle Top 25 Total Tickets! Badge by irithyll!efc4RYV.png
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 42 43