Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | The Lore Game (Free Dragons . Free Lore)
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Up
Up
chd0.gif
Up
Up
chd0.gif
Quote:
I jerked up at the pitter-patter of rain outside, my tail swished from side to side as I stumbled out.
I crawled out, alongside my fellow siblings, as our mother dropped the carrion for us to eat. I scrambled over and bit into it gratefully. After I had a fair amount, I glanced up at my mother.
She always used to stare at me like I was cursed. I didn’t know why. Was I ugly? I didn’t think so. Was I a mistake? No, she always loved dad.
As I pondered, she turned away to my other siblings and cooed. “Now, today is the day you shall learn to hunt for yourselves. Come along now.” She flicked her tail and turned back, proceeding to pad down an icy path. We tried our best to follow nimbly, though it was hard with our claws. We didn’t have delicate toes like mother had.
Finally, we reached a more forest-y side of the Icewarden’s territory.
“Now, you,” She nodded to me, “Go, over to that outcrop.”
I scuttled away quickly through the tundra, rushing under the scrawny evergreens. I sat under the crop of rock, waiting for further instructions.
But they never came. I sat there for ages, and I could hear the call of voices, but mother didn’t come near. I decided to see what was happening, they may need help. I crawled out of my spot and stalked closer to the yells. Finally, my eyes widened as they closed on the scene around.
My siblings and mother were circling an ox of some sort. I saw a few of my siblings already bleeding and growled, they needed help! In heroic swoop, I swept down and lashed my tail, hissing at the ox to drive its attention away.
I suppose it scared my mother too as she jerked back in surprise, the ox turned – almost sensing the opening – and dashed out whilst my mother was distracted. I watched hopelessly as it dashed away.
My mother glared at me, fins raising.
“I try to love you! I try to care! But how can I for a dragon like you? You ruin everything you touch! Your name from here on is unlucky, though that is nothing compared to your dreadful curse!”
Tears rolled down my eyes as I sprinted, I heard my siblings call me back, but that wasn’t my home anymore. I’d find a new place, somewhere else where I’d be loved.
Eventually I found my way to -insert new home-, a clan where I live now. But I still miss my old home...
@melbelletrend for unlucky!
Quote:
I jerked up at the pitter-patter of rain outside, my tail swished from side to side as I stumbled out.
I crawled out, alongside my fellow siblings, as our mother dropped the carrion for us to eat. I scrambled over and bit into it gratefully. After I had a fair amount, I glanced up at my mother.
She always used to stare at me like I was cursed. I didn’t know why. Was I ugly? I didn’t think so. Was I a mistake? No, she always loved dad.
As I pondered, she turned away to my other siblings and cooed. “Now, today is the day you shall learn to hunt for yourselves. Come along now.” She flicked her tail and turned back, proceeding to pad down an icy path. We tried our best to follow nimbly, though it was hard with our claws. We didn’t have delicate toes like mother had.
Finally, we reached a more forest-y side of the Icewarden’s territory.
“Now, you,” She nodded to me, “Go, over to that outcrop.”
I scuttled away quickly through the tundra, rushing under the scrawny evergreens. I sat under the crop of rock, waiting for further instructions.
But they never came. I sat there for ages, and I could hear the call of voices, but mother didn’t come near. I decided to see what was happening, they may need help. I crawled out of my spot and stalked closer to the yells. Finally, my eyes widened as they closed on the scene around.
My siblings and mother were circling an ox of some sort. I saw a few of my siblings already bleeding and growled, they needed help! In heroic swoop, I swept down and lashed my tail, hissing at the ox to drive its attention away.
I suppose it scared my mother too as she jerked back in surprise, the ox turned – almost sensing the opening – and dashed out whilst my mother was distracted. I watched hopelessly as it dashed away.
My mother glared at me, fins raising.
“I try to love you! I try to care! But how can I for a dragon like you? You ruin everything you touch! Your name from here on is unlucky, though that is nothing compared to your dreadful curse!”
Tears rolled down my eyes as I sprinted, I heard my siblings call me back, but that wasn’t my home anymore. I’d find a new place, somewhere else where I’d be loved.
Eventually I found my way to -insert new home-, a clan where I live now. But I still miss my old home...
@melbelletrend for unlucky!
- they/them
- +8 FR time
- Feel free to talk/ping!
- Old UN: LemonySnaket

kBjtmwi.png kd8tKB5.png
@LemonySnaket thank you so much!
@LemonySnaket thank you so much!
chd0.gif
Ton of new dragons!

I want to see the new dergs!
@Featherclan

I want to write lore!
@ghostlyplants @Redtiger7736 @PepperClove @MalaikaKupanda @Fabro @LemonySnaket @ofkismetandkalon @Yensha @AngelCrown @Featherclan @HolyShipper @EmeraldJubilee

I've offered kindly to supply art!
@Redtiger7736 @MalaikaKupanda @LemonySnaket @Yensha @AngelCrown
Ton of new dragons!

@Featherclan

I want to write lore!
@ghostlyplants @Redtiger7736 @PepperClove @MalaikaKupanda @Fabro @LemonySnaket @ofkismetandkalon @Yensha @AngelCrown @Featherclan @HolyShipper @EmeraldJubilee

chd0.gif
Could I be on the ping list for new dragons?
Could I be on the ping list for new dragons?
53732533.png
53371497.png
53545658.png
@Chaos1423 you got it!
@Chaos1423 you got it!
chd0.gif
4 new dragons!

Pinglists!

@Featherclan @Chaos1423

I want to write lore!

I want to donate dragons!
@Lupita @ofkismetandkalon
4 new dragons!

Pinglists!

@Featherclan @Chaos1423

I want to write lore!

I want to donate dragons!
@Lupita @ofkismetandkalon
chd0.gif
Up
Up
chd0.gif
Up
Up
chd0.gif
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17