Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | The Lore Game (Free Dragons . Free Lore)
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Bump!
Bump!
chd0.gif
Up!
Up!
chd0.gif
Bump
Bump
chd0.gif
12 new dragons!

Pinglists!

I want to see the new dergs!
@Featherclan @Chaos1423

I want to write lore!
@ghostlyplants @Redtiger7736 @PepperClove @MalaikaKupanda @Fabro @LemonySnaket @ofkismetandkalon @Yensha @AngelCrown @Featherclan @HolyShipper @EmeraldJubilee

I've offered kindly to supply art!
@Redtiger7736 @MalaikaKupanda @LemonySnaket @Yensha @AngelCrown

I want to donate dragons!
@Lupita @ofkismetandkalon
12 new dragons!

Pinglists!

I want to see the new dergs!
@Featherclan @Chaos1423

I want to write lore!
@ghostlyplants @Redtiger7736 @PepperClove @MalaikaKupanda @Fabro @LemonySnaket @ofkismetandkalon @Yensha @AngelCrown @Featherclan @HolyShipper @EmeraldJubilee

I've offered kindly to supply art!
@Redtiger7736 @MalaikaKupanda @LemonySnaket @Yensha @AngelCrown

I want to donate dragons!
@Lupita @ofkismetandkalon
chd0.gif
Can i take 2 dragons? If so may I claim Gaou and take Ges? @melbelletrend
Can i take 2 dragons? If so may I claim Gaou and take Ges? @melbelletrend
53732533.png
53371497.png
53545658.png
@Chaos1423 sure thing! Ges' art isn't attached yet since I'm on a mobile device so I can attach it tonight/tomorrow and send then to you or it's on the previous page of this thread if you'd like to add it in yourself? Let me know!

Do you have any ideas for what kind of lore you'd like written for Gaou?
@Chaos1423 sure thing! Ges' art isn't attached yet since I'm on a mobile device so I can attach it tonight/tomorrow and send then to you or it's on the previous page of this thread if you'd like to add it in yourself? Let me know!

Do you have any ideas for what kind of lore you'd like written for Gaou?
chd0.gif
@melbelletrend I would want want something along the lines of Icarus where he was trying to reach some kind of Sun (figurative or literate, up to your writers) but he flew too close and fell.
@melbelletrend I would want want something along the lines of Icarus where he was trying to reach some kind of Sun (figurative or literate, up to your writers) but he flew too close and fell.
53732533.png
53371497.png
53545658.png
[center][b]Lore Writers new prompt![/b][/center] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=53753400] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/537535/53753400_350.png[/img] [/url] Idea by @Chaos1423 : I would want want something along the lines of Icarus where he was trying to reach some kind of Sun (figurative or literate, up to your writers) but he flew too close and fell.[/center] [Size=1]I want to write lore! @ghostlyplants @Redtiger7736 @PepperClove @MalaikaKupanda @Fabro @LemonySnaket @ofkismetandkalon @Yensha @AngelCrown @Featherclan @HolyShipper @EmeraldJubilee[/size] [b]Please remember[/b] if this idea inspires you to "claim" this lore prompt!
Lore Writers new prompt!

53753400_350.png

Idea by @Chaos1423 : I would want want something along the lines of Icarus where he was trying to reach some kind of Sun (figurative or literate, up to your writers) but he flew too close and fell.

I want to write lore!

Please remember if this idea inspires you to "claim" this lore prompt!
chd0.gif
@melbelletrend Hello, could I adopt Unlucky? c: As for lore she would be a tracker or hunter in the clan and despite her name she is the go-to dragon if someone wants to find something rare or simply hunt a large prey. ^^
(Also I hope I'm doing this right D:)
@melbelletrend Hello, could I adopt Unlucky? c: As for lore she would be a tracker or hunter in the clan and despite her name she is the go-to dragon if someone wants to find something rare or simply hunt a large prey. ^^
(Also I hope I'm doing this right D:)
rxIFj.gif 90GuT.gif g8f6I.gif xP9bZ.gif
~ Up
~ Up
Want to buy some pretty dragons, FOR CHEAP!?
unknown.png
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17