Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [GG] OOF Raffle - CLOSED
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 78 79
@benjoey
Sending 16 Level 7s, thank you, no rush!
@benjoey
Sending 16 Level 7s, thank you, no rush!
@Arrowfeathers

Thank you for supporting Nature!!
@Arrowfeathers

Thank you for supporting Nature!!
@benjoey

Can you take 40 level six dragons through pa for gems? Six have the breed bonus.
@benjoey

Can you take 40 level six dragons through pa for gems? Six have the breed bonus.
ZryO5nF.pngW38Mj4I.pngU15OJEU.pngywWF0OY.pngZryO5nF.png
@Thardus

I can!! Thank you for supporting Nature!
@Thardus

I can!! Thank you for supporting Nature!
@benjoey

Sending!
@benjoey

Sending!
ZryO5nF.pngW38Mj4I.pngU15OJEU.pngywWF0OY.pngZryO5nF.png
@VeloJello

Hi there! Just letting you know that I can't accept your PAs, as I'm not offering gems at this time! However, @benjoey, @Sadistic, and @aliciawonderland are offering gems and I'm sure one of them would be happy to accept your PAs ^^
@VeloJello

Hi there! Just letting you know that I can't accept your PAs, as I'm not offering gems at this time! However, @benjoey, @Sadistic, and @aliciawonderland are offering gems and I'm sure one of them would be happy to accept your PAs ^^
Alright @EasilyAmusedKat! I totally missed it on the spreadsheet, my bad. Thanks for letting me know!
Alright @EasilyAmusedKat! I totally missed it on the spreadsheet, my bad. Thanks for letting me know!
Taking commissions! Five slots open!
@VeloJello

Of course! Sorry about that!
@VeloJello

Of course! Sorry about that!
@benjoey hello! Thanks for taking my dragons so quickly :D I noticed on the sheet that only 1 of them was marked with the breed bonus, but there were actually 2! Yahav #51726276 and Wylde #47437940
@benjoey hello! Thanks for taking my dragons so quickly :D I noticed on the sheet that only 1 of them was marked with the breed bonus, but there were actually 2! Yahav #51726276 and Wylde #47437940
4G1L5Tv.gifuFV2wbJ.gifw8o0xW1.png
@Alastriona1

Ah, Thank you! And thank you for supporting Nature!
@Alastriona1

Ah, Thank you! And thank you for supporting Nature!
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 78 79